Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My family would honestly have serious words with me if I was this embarassing. Didn't he make an account for his nan once? I just can't

Reactions: 7
Hazza got his work cut out monitoring all these insta accounts
My family would honestly have serious words with me if I was this embarassing. Didn't he make an account for his nan once? I just can't
His NaN still has an account but Hazza hardly posts on it however now he has read our comments she will no doubt make a surprise appearance!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hazza got his work cut out monitoring all these insta accounts

His NaN still has an account but Hazza hardly posts on it however now he has read our comments she will no doubt make a surprise appearance!
Yay (said in a very un-yay way!) - more pics of cake and ice creams in Hazza’s car, showing what a down to earth Grandson he is - not doing it for the extra followers at all.......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It makes me feel so sad for his nan that he probably arranges to meet her for ice cream, takes a selfie of them with ice creams, spends 15 mins on his phone uploading it onto insta then drops her off home.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He will bleep out any of his family for extra followers and likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Harold is being extremely quiet, we've never gone this long without a poached egg picture being posted. 🤔

Reactions: 3
What email address did people use to contact SW? I feel like writing to them myself. Nip this in bud (hopefully) once and for all.

Reactions: 1
What email address did people use to contact SW? I feel like writing to them myself. Nip this in bud (hopefully) once and for all.
I used Twitter - had to tweet them a few times to get their attention and get them to follow me though.

Reactions: 1
Oh imagine if he woke up to a cease and desist letter form SW's lawyers. How would it begin

"Dear Mr. Prickard,

Please stop bastardising our brand for your own financial and social gain"

Reactions: 5
Oh imagine if he woke up to a cease and desist letter form SW's lawyers. How would it begin

"Dear Mr. Prickard,

Please stop bastardising our brand for your own financial and social gain"
SW are pussies. They allow all these idiots to wreck their brand without consequences.

Reactions: 2
He will be back on Monday with his 7lbs loss after 6 days on plan, can’t count the fish and chippy unless he’s just counting that as all his syns for that day and then he’s been on plan all week!

I follow slimming world, I’ve followed it to the letter some weeks I’ve had massive losses and other weeks I’ve stayed the same and even gained. I stopped for a while and gained half a stone. When I went back it took me about a month to lose that half a stone following the plan as it should be followed, I do not believe he can lose what he claims in a week eating what he does!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.