Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FAO HARRY PICKARD, HAZZA, HAROLD PRICKARD OR WHATEVER YOU WISH TO BE KNOWN AS...

THIS IS POST IS MORE THAN YOU'VE EVER DONE TO HELP ANYONE ON YOUR PAGE.

YOU'RE WELCOME XX

sorry for shouting you lot, trying to get his attention as he's gone so quiet...
3fd1376b967484ade2b3331546ba58d8.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Received this regarding my email to Slimming world regarding Harry
View attachment 30004
Its the same generic reply they issue. They seem to miss their own point re people trading or gaining from slimming world trademarks - they all hashtag SW on every post even if they are off plan and get sent freebies and codes to make money because they promote products claiming they are SW friendly or "free". They jumped on PON so its not unreasonable for them to do them same in contacting these big SW insta accounts. Wait til someone follows their food plans then contacts SW for a refund as they put weight on following incorrect advice

Reactions: 6
Its the same generic reply they issue. They seem to miss their own point re people trading or gaining from slimming world trademarks - they all hashtag SW on every post even if they are off plan and get sent freebies and codes to make money because they promote products claiming they are SW friendly or "free". They jumped on PON so its not unreasonable for them to do them same in contacting these big SW insta accounts. Wait til someone follows their food plans then contacts SW for a refund as they put weight on following incorrect advice
It is the same generic response but I hadn't noticed them putting about passing the details on to their PR teams before

Reactions: 1
So is Harry really trying to make out he owns a VW Golf, Range Rover and a Mercedes 😂
No doubt his devout followers will think he does, this boy cannot get a picture taken of himself without the GG belt on show or a flash car in the background. Why does he think that being a braggy little bleep makes him likeable? It’s not appealing to anybody!
He reminds me of Gabriella/Velvetghost a bit. I think he thinks because he lost some weight and 'made it' in his eyes, its like a big duck you to people who may have made fun of him for being a bit chubby, or it somehow makes up for him not being a likeable person. Neither of them realise that most people don't actually care about what you own or how much money you have, as its not going to suddenly make them like you.

Reactions: 9
So since the mega and mysterious loss of -6.5 this week 😉 cos he happened to gain 10 on holiday 🙄
Seems to me all he’s eaten is takeaways
It’ll be interesting to see what loss he makes up next week - if 1lb = 3500 calories then surely he’s put on after eating that lot?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.