Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So since the mega and mysterious loss of -6.5 this week 😉 cos he happened to gain 10 on holiday 🙄
Seems to me all he’s eaten is takeaways
And they are the only 3 meals he’s posted since weigh in, and people be leaving him comments like ‘Harry you are so inspiring I love your attitude, you still gotta live life’ 😭
I cant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how can a picture of fish and chips get nearly 3000 bleeping likes?

😂😂
How can a picture of fish and chips on a weight loss account get nearly 3000 likes is the question 🤦🏼‍♀️

In all fairness he could have captioned it #fakeaway and people would still be up his ass asking how he made the batter out of five pieces of whole meal bread 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
how can a picture of fish and chips get nearly 3000 bleeping likes?

😂😂
Was waiting to see your comment 😂

Firstly, fish and chips 😋, but not with gravy!!! Wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s gross!! Yes to mushy peas though - could they count as his speed food on there? 😂

At least we were all spared pics from suit shopping with Dad - let’s be grateful for that shall we!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was waiting to see your comment 😂

Firstly, fish and chips 😋, but not with gravy!!! Wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s gross!! Yes to mushy peas though - could they count as his speed food on there? 😂

At least we were all spared pics from suit shopping with Dad - let’s be grateful for that shall we!!!!
Dreading the cruise already

Reactions: 2
So since the mega and mysterious loss of -6.5 this week 😉 cos he happened to gain 10 on holiday 🙄
Seems to me all he’s eaten is takeaways
If you picked him up and started wringing him out he'd drip pure saturated fat so what's the point of the frylight??
Does he not realise what a complete and utter twit it makes him look

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having been blocked for no reason, I’ve found a way of looking at his profile, and how the duck can loose weight with all the tit he eats!?!?
I don’t live far from where he does but I’ve never seen him or heard of him until I got Instagram. He’s a right nob

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, I was following him, but not any longer 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure there are others on here that can still screenshot his crap 😂 bet Hazza has a moan soon about trolls; surely he’s due one??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.