Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that ticked me, definitely got a lob-on
So is Harry really trying to make out he owns a VW Golf, Range Rover and a Mercedes 😂
No doubt his devout followers will think he does, this boy cannot get a picture taken of himself without the GG belt on show or a flash car in the background. Why does he think that being a braggy little bleep makes him likeable? It’s not appealing to anybody!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Prickard is being quiet because he's thinking if he doesn't post then there will be nothing to discuss on here and his thread will die a death. Probably came as a shock to see a picture posted from his private account and is now going through his followers one by one to see who looks like they might call themselves @Lulabella-Mozzarella 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Won’t ever stop posting about him until the truth is out 🤷🏻‍♀️ Fed up of people like him thinking it’s okay to lie about something just for a bit of Instagram fame to feed their ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So is Harry really trying to make out he owns a VW Golf, Range Rover and a Mercedes 😂
No doubt his devout followers will think he does, this boy cannot get a picture taken of himself without the GG belt on show or a flash car in the background. Why does he think that being a braggy little bleep makes him likeable? It’s not appealing to anybody!
He should hook up with Danielle French, she loves her designer belt 🤣

Reactions: 2
Won’t ever stop posting about him until the truth is out 🤷🏻‍♀️ Fed up of people like him thinking it’s okay to lie about something just for a bit of Instagram fame to feed their ego.
Totally agree, it’s not just the lies but his rudeness to any one that questions him.

Reactions: 9
I love that he’s blurred out his number plate and it’s obvious it’s Pickard or some personalised version!
That’s why he hasn’t blurred out that part 😉 could have just scribbled out the whole thing but he wants you to know it’s personalised 🤑🤑🤑 absolute prick

Reactions: 14
View attachment 29910

“Ooooh look everyone, I’ve got a Mercedes!!! And I’ve bribed someone to take a photo of me cleaning my car - hmmm, similar to when I went on hols and paid the staff to take pics of me so I could pretend I had friends” 😂

Also, does he have a lob-on 🍆 cleaning his car or is that just my dirty mind?? 🤣
That'll be the before pic when he looses his next stone 😂

Reactions: 6
2 days now without a single picture of a meal... come monday he will be saying some tit about 7 whole days on plan...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is clearly doing the radio silence so we leave him alone
Or slimming world have actually taken all the complaints about him seriously and contacted him and told him to stop using their brand for his bullshit. Fingers crossed it's the latter

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Or slimming world have actually taken all the complaints about him seriously and contacted him and told him to stop using their brand for his bullshit. Fingers crossed it's the latter
Neither... I’m sure he’s just stuffing his face somewhere or standing in a mirror looking at his Gucci belt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably eating even more tit food than normal.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.