Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Ab, thanks! Iโ€™m feeling appreciative of them even more now!

Some of them are poor, mine is on holiday at the moment :( and unfortunately the lady who is standing in is just nowhere near as good. Sheโ€™s very cold and unenthusiastic. She also said, when talking about an event that I have coming up, that it would be fine to just have what I want as Iโ€™ve done so well so far......hmmm, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll do that! Whereas, my usual would encourage a plan to ensure Iโ€™m not disappointed the following weigh in.

Of course, Harry could comment on his consultant too.....
Harold has the best consultant ever. She opens up the group 15 minutes early for a private audience with him. She never gives him all of those silly reward certificates because she doesn't want his fridge etc to get cluttered up with the things. She never chooses him for slimmer of the week because she knows he doesn't like fruit and veg so she saves him the trouble of having to cart his prize home to empty it in to the bin. Best of all she lets him choose whatever weight gains and losses he likes and she even let him treat the 2st he lost 4 times like a lottery rollover so that he could say he'd lost 8st. Proper diamond Harolds consultant is.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I've finally realised why he has been so quiet as of late....he's been recording his debut album!

I can exclusively reveal its artwork & tracklisting below:

Quotes_Creator_20190816_103951.png
Screenshot_20190816-114811_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I've been thinking about his silence...and I have come up with a theory... just maybe....he's got so tired of people asking him for proof, hes purchased all the certificates he needs off ebay and he's waiting for them to come in the post so he can further his lies even more... it is absolutely the kind of thing he would do.... if this turns out to be the case I will post a photo of myself bollock naked.

you have been warned.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Amazing how much effort he goes to, to try and prove he was right on the Syn values of the shortcake he had, yet previously he continually went against the SW rules When it comes to such things as bread, no speed food, takeaways, alcohol and syn free days. Donโ€™t like it do you Harry but expect SW to back you up on the pathetic sugar laden cake bar you had. Something tells me you have been pulled up on certain aspects of your โ€˜SW journeyโ€™ and you are now trying to prove you are adhering to the rules as previously you would have stuck 2 fingers up to anyone questioning you.......
Makes absolutely no fucking sense that heโ€™s dying over a shortbread that small at 100 and odd calories but he can smash in all those fakeaways, tweak hash browns, 1553367 eggs a day, wrong bread and countless days off with no bother.

Oh and shares all his line drawing with everyone! Easy on, easy off.

Easy on, FUCK off

• Haha
Reactions: 30

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
When I questioned this on his IG, I got blocked.
he's probably got the biggest blocked list on the whole of instagram... more blocked users than actual followers he didnt pay for...

he must lead a sad sad life... pays money to appear popular online... quite tragic really.

also, it's nearly new thread time, I have a cracker of a title...

"Harry Pickard was unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?"

• Heart
Reactions: 30

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I don't think it is no coincidence that SW suddenly began to end their generic reply with "this will be passed on to our PR team" They were clearly getting a lot of complaints and not necessarily all about Harold. Shortly after the new wording appeared Harold vanishes off of the radar and when he did finally make an appearance again the tone of his posts had changed and some of his hashtags had been cut right back.

Harold just loved to post, especially his binges etc and he's clearly being far more cautious, something definitely happened back then but he isn't going to own up as to what.

He isn't pushing his JD code, nor his PP code as it stands, his profits must be taking a battering, I don't know about Mercedes showroom he'll be hard pressed to afford a banger from Arfur Daley's chop shop if he doesn't buck his ideas up. There certainly won't be a second gucci belt appearing any time soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
He reminds me a lot of del trotter... peddling shit to people they dont really need... seasonings, planners and now fucking jellies. having said that....
ZomboMeme 20082019061530.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JudgeyPants

New thread suggestion

โ€œHarry loves beige food to trough, but never fear - easy on, easy off!โ€

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member

โ€œOoooh look everyone, Iโ€™ve got a Mercedes!!! And Iโ€™ve bribed someone to take a photo of me cleaning my car - hmmm, similar to when I went on hols and paid the staff to take pics of me so I could pretend I had friendsโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, does he have a lob-on ๐Ÿ† cleaning his car or is that just my dirty mind?? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Getthefouttahere

Guys I am HOWLING.....

So this 'consulant' of Harry's has only 6 pics on her instagram page and hasn't posted anything since 2018. Yet as soon as Harry put that weight loss result post up this said 'consultant' striaght away commented on the post telling him how proud she was of him but from her personal Instagram page. A page which she has only 5 post and hasn't posted since March. Which okay fair enough as I don't post much myself BUT have you seen who she's following???

54 following to which are mostly this year's Love Island cast and some previous and Geordie Shore cast. Now I'm not meaning to be rude by any means but would you say this 'Debbie' is late 40s at the least? Why the fuck would she only be following Z list celebrities and the likes of Harry Pickard..... Get the fuck outta here now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

P.S yes it's my day off and you bet your arse I most certainly do have all the time this morning to sit on my arse to investigate and call out the BS of these wank stains ๐Ÿ˜˜

This is who consultant Debbie is following..... screams 22 year old much ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I was trying to think of a witty new thread name when the time comes as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Harrypickard96_sw loves his gucci belt, its a shame he has the personality of an absolute melt.

Harrypickard96_sw has a really big toe, he tried boarding the slimming world bus and they said no.

Harrypickard96_sw really loves gravy and chips, there's never been any fat on those hips.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Think Harold has shown his thickness even more.

Trev gained 1 pound last week. This week he lost that pound he gained. "Trev" has written 'another pound off this week'. No mate, that's the pound you GAINED last week.

Ring any bells? Losing and gaining the same 8 stone over and over eh ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
New thread suggestion -

Harry Pickard #4 Have Gucci belt will travel; my Slimming World lies are starting to unravel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Forced to weigh people? Thatโ€™s strange, you could have just said no and walked away lol ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
If you'd actually bothered to read my reply to someone else you'd see I'd mentioned this and the bullying tactics that were employed by the consultant when I DID say no originally. And I might add, saying no and just walking away isn't so easy when you're 19 and quiet, disabled and suffering from mental health problems. Sometimes just saying no and walking away isn't as easy as you'd think.

• Heart

Truthseeker

VIP Member
like i say... food blogger ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The twat needs to go and look at some real food bloggers to see what they actually are. He's one massive joke.

I've also worked it out! Pinocchio's nose grew every time he lied, in Prickards case it's the toe....size 22 shoes here we come

New thread title when it is due inspired by the SW bus ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

harrypickard96_sw He thinks he's hot because his fans have crushes but he's more like blakey from on the busses

Last edited:
  • Haha