Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Camilla you naughty lady ! Nice one. Us ladies are so good at this kind of subtle shade. Beghan will get this. Ginger won't have a clue. Maybe she'll explain it to him in words of one syllable or she might choose not to in case it actually makes him think.Nah, that's too far fetched, Ginger thinking for himself. He'll just hate Camilla more than ever and use it in his next pathetic soul baring diatribe to bankers and wankers.
Lets be honest here. Would you honestly out a 'friend' like that? Publicly? Knowing those in your circle of friends would immediately twig "Oh she's talking about Alice/Livy/Anne/Mary/Whoever." ? You just wouldn't. You'd know it would cause speculation and put that person in a spotlight they never wanted.
That alone(for me) screams out that she's indirectly talking about Ginger. She knows his family are out of ideas on how to deal with this.
I suppose desperate times need desperate measures.
The Miss Marple in me wonders if Camilla and the interviewer cooked this up. Hmmm.:unsure:
I totally agree. She’s talking about them alright. I’m pretty sure Camilla is too well practised to make any kind of slip up like that by accident.

Reactions: 9
So they are never ever coming back to the UK to live! Well I want my money back from that wedding and that cottage which is going to lay empty.

Kinda glad that the Americans are sussing this witch out finally, took them long enough, now they're not part of the Royal family Megan is invalid, she's useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So they are never ever coming back to the UK to live! Well I want my money back from that wedding and that cottage which is going to lay empty.

Kinda glad that the Americans are sussing this witch out finally, took them long enough, now they're not part of the Royal family Megan is invalid, she's useless.
I really hope this idea about ‘Americans’ being so in favor of them is referring to the Hollywood elite and maybe the press? Because speaking as an American I don’t know any Americans who stayed in favor of her much past the wedding. Since then everyone I’ve ever spoken to has said they think she seems like she has an agenda (or worse).

Reactions: 12
I really hope this idea about ‘Americans’ being so in favor of them is referring to the Hollywood elite and maybe the press? Because speaking as an American I don’t know any Americans who stayed in favor of her much past the wedding. Since then everyone I’ve ever spoken to has said they think she seems like she has an agenda (or worse).
Yeah I should have clarified that I was speaking about the American press who were so much in meghans corner and would defend her every move. The Hollywood elite will find her boring now she's walked away the only thing that made her attractive, the Royal family

Reactions: 10
Sara Latham is OUT? Explains the lack of the celebrity defense squad. She is the one they were doing it for, not Megs. Wonder if that message finally sinks in...

She probably had fantasies about Robert Downey jr and Vin Diesel bowing to her. Brad Pitt made clear that’s going to stay a fantasy forever 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooh Camilla you naughty lady ! Nice one. Us ladies are so good at this kind of subtle shade. Beghan will get this. Ginger won't have a clue. Maybe she'll explain it to him in words of one syllable or she might choose not to in case it actually makes him think.Nah, that's too far fetched, Ginger thinking for himself. He'll just hate Camilla more than ever and use it in his next pathetic soul baring diatribe to bankers and wankers.
Lets be honest here. Would you honestly out a 'friend' like that? Publicly? Knowing those in your circle of friends would immediately twig "Oh she's talking about Alice/Livy/Anne/Mary/Whoever." ? You just wouldn't. You'd know it would cause speculation and put that person in a spotlight they never wanted.
That alone(for me) screams out that she's indirectly talking about Ginger. She knows his family are out of ideas on how to deal with this.
The Miss Marple in me wonders if Camilla and the interviewer cooked this up. Hmmm.:unsure:
Yep 100% Camilla is talking about a Harry. Rebecca English is the DM Royal correspondent and she wrote an open letter to Harry about how he had changed; basically since he got with Meghan.

I’m glad the yanks are wising up about Meghan. I hope they chew her up and spit her out. She is a megalomaniac.

Within a year; she will be yesterday’s news.
She is greedy and stupid.
I just feel sorry for Harry & most of all Archie.
i wonder if the Royal bodyguards are reporting back on what is happening over in North America.
Problem is; Harry has Stockholm syndrome and is so isolated by his narc wife and the flying monkeys like Jessica Mulroney that he is never going to get away, unless he is dumped.
Every time he comes to the UK, Archie will be kept in Canada, like a hostage, to make sure Harry goes back.
It is so sad to watch.
The only thing I do know ( from having experienced narcissistic abuse in my own life) is that Narcissists get bored, and once you have served your purpose; they dump you.
Being dumped by !Meghan is the only positive outcome Harry could hope fo. He just doesn’t see it yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So does the sacking of these staff mean their never coming back? Not even for the upcoming engagements the queen has requested them attend!

Reactions: 3
So does the sacking of these staff mean their never coming back? Not even for the upcoming engagements the queen has requested them attend!
If she doesn't come back for the commonwealth service then that's a huge F U to the queen.

• Angry
If she doesn't come back for the commonwealth service then that's a huge F U to the queen.
I seriously would not put it past them at this stage, guess we will have to wait and see!

As time goes on and we see the Harkles' ruthless actions and self-promotion, it's clear that the whole situation highlights the destructiveness of coercive control in a relationship. İt's a mental heath situation playing out in public, and that's why the Queen appears to be handling this in a weak manner. İt's more complicated than just stripping the titles etc. Harry's behaviour is uncharacteristic. İt's like he is in the cult of Meghan. İ am glad the US press are seeing through her like everyone in UK did from engagement interview onwards.....

Reactions: 10
According to the DM, Harry has a couple of engagement; including his last one as Captain General of the Royal Marines.
Apparently his British Team are still preparing for their return for these engagements.
After that, there are no more official engagement.
Im still convinced Meghan will come; if only to be photographed with the Queen.
i hope Harry’s family get to spend some time with him. I bet he is really missing them. Any trailing spouse gets homesick, and he has nothing to do in LA apart from show up, when Meghan decides.

As time goes on and we see the Harkles' ruthless actions and self-promotion, it's clear that the whole situation highlights the destructiveness of coercive control in a relationship. İt's a mental heath situation playing out in public, and that's why the Queen appears to be handling this in a weak manner. İt's more complicated than just stripping the titles etc. Harry's behaviour is uncharacteristic. İt's like he is in the cult of Meghan. İ am glad the US press are seeing through her like everyone in UK did from engagement interview onwards.....
Meghan is an incredibly dangerous person.
The RF are handling the situation with kid gloves, so as to protect Harry and Archie.
Harry is going to be even more of a mess when they finally split.
There were red flags all over this from the moment of the engagement interview.
”I didn’t really know about the Royal Family” lies Meghan through her teeth.

Reactions: 11
He might, just might come back. There is no way she will come back. Narcs are ruled by their ego and knowing how much she’s hated here she won’t subject herself to that. I’d put money on her not coming back.

I can't watch this at the moment, what does it say in it?!
Basically it’s Camilla telling the reporter that she has a ‘friend’ who’s daughter 😉 has moved out of the county but they’re worried because she can see she is not in a good relationship (she describes it as coercive I think).
I don’t think there’s any way that Camilla would be talking about a ‘friend’ like that - most think she’s talking about H&M.

Wow. I mean: wow.
Loved her reaction to Megxit too, when asked if she’s gonna miss them: ‘course 🤣
If we believe she’s talking about H&M then it’s got to be something the RF are talking about in-house. They must all be worried about Harry.

• Haha
TBH they need to stop all funding now they are taking the piss! I bet we are still paying for security and Charles is giving them money it needs to STOP! They don't give a damn about RF or the UK so let them pay they're own way.

Reactions: 14
TBH they need to stop all funding now they are taking the piss! I bet we are still paying for security and Charles is giving them money it needs to STOP! They don't give a damn about RF or the UK so let them pay they're own way.
I don’t think they want to risk Harry and Archie being unprotected, given what happened to Diana when she relied on Al Fayed’s private security.
At least with British police looking after them, they can report back to the RF on what exactly is going on.
I think the RF must be desperately trying to extricate Harry from this mess.
He was sucked in by being foof struck. Now she’s probably got him walking on eggshells trying to please her.

Yes, I think when we refer to ‘the Americans’ we mean their press and the Hollywood set. Its hard to gauge the feeling of the general public in the US from this side of the pond.

I don’t think they want to risk Harry and Archie being unprotected, given what happened to Diana when she relied on Al Fayed’s private security.
At least with British police looking after them, they can report back to the RF on what exactly is going on.
He was sucked in by being foof struck. Now she’s probably got him walking on eggshells trying to please her.
Yes you’re right of course. God forbid that anything bad should happen and we had taken away their security but it’s so bloody frustrating and very unfair to the tax payers who are having to fund them. Not sure what the answer is.

Reactions: 6
Exactly this...they have left many things fluid as hoping Harry sees sense/can rescue him....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.