Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic but what happened To Kelly Rowland?

I'll go search for a tattle thread

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tea- I'm a bit of a tea bleep and drink all types. Traditional English Breakfast, Twinings, PG Tips..I also like Chai tea, Mahgrebi (Moroccan mint), Koshary black tea (Egyptian mint and sugar), fruit tea, green tea with apple or lemon..but I'll shut up now.

Oh, and it's bag > Water > Milk. My narc ex used to put the milk first, it should have been a warning sign!

Re: Tom Bradbury, I saw another good post that I'll share:
I remember Wooton correctly reported on a few stories that turned out to be true, for example Megxit. Not sure if it's gay connections, but he clearly has some connections.

I believe Wooton has very good sources within the royal court for a simple reason. Wooton is gay and about 90% of the male staff that work for the royals are gay. I believe he likely moves in the same social circles as his sources. I believe this story because 1) ITV is clearly pro-Meghan and Harry and 2) for months there have been rumours that someone in the British media was acting as mole for H&M giving them a heads up about major royal stories so H&M could release their own stories to try and steal the spotlight. It's very interesting that H&M always have a announcement or appearance lined up right when a major story breaks. The finger has long been pointed at either Tom Bradby or Chris Ship (both from ITV). I've always assumed it would Bradby over Ship as Ship doesn't really have personal connections to the royals, he just reports on them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Including their own child in such vile practises indicates a serious problem with boundaries and would be flagged by social services as a possible cause for concern.
There are many points of concern with H&M that need to be investigated by the surrogacy agency re. their suitability as parents. I'm surprised that nobody has raised it, no journalist has commented on this no-go area. It's as though the child is a novelty toy or trophy, to be used as a prop by fame whores Hazzno and Minge with no concern for its well-being. There's endless speculation but at the same time a total news blackout as there was with Farky. Pregnancy and surrogacy are normal issues and should not be hidden, and I find the whole thing very creepy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The witch in me loves rereading this article from time to time. Imagine how Rachel screamed and blubbed to Harry over this DM article

I’m convinced that Duchess control the narrative at all costs would have hated this article more than any. Reminded of her humble ‘upstairs flat’, ‘basement flat’ origins as she boarded private jets for warmer climes and pranced about London in her million quid wardrobe. No wonder she eventually sued them 😜

9DE5ED74-F7E6-43E0-B028-2D0AEC28DB20.jpeg
F6D1F5C0-43BE-4D5F-A768-20106A7A6F26.jpeg
19DB1449-C6F2-4875-AA40-749675A108C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And to go back a few days. Sharon who defended piers who disbelieved Meghan. Sharon who lost her job and had to apologise because racism you know. Well you know what? she wasn't the one traumatised. It was sheryl underwood. Sheryl who loves the Osbourne's. Really. But. She , Sheryl that is, was disappointed and had to navigate her feelings about the trauma of being asked to show evidence of racism the debate.

At least she didn't have to go on a bleeping journey like everyone else does these days.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm Irish, and I think we're supposed to be the biggest tea drinkers in world, per capita 😀
Ireland is divided between Lyons and Barry's Tea Brands ☕ and people are fiercely loyal! (Lyons Gold Blend is the only one for me ❤).
I lived overseas for many years and, like most Irish people, craved Irish teabags.
When I lived in the UK, I tried all different types and would buy Punjana, which are Northern Irish, if I spotted them.
When I lived in South Africa, there was a lovely tea brand, called Five Roses.
Sorry for rambling on, I love me cuppa tea 😅
Paddy don't disown me drinking Twinings Spiced Ginger right now but I swear ta God both Barrys and Lyons in the press! Can't decide which I prefer!
I don't throw tea around like meggie either (on track 😝)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I read somewhere earlier ( perhaps here) how ITV are doing a good job of pissing off a future Monarch, Bradby himself being a key figure in the lack of objectivity from ITV towards the Harkles , the interview itself , the way PM was dismissed from GMB plus Meghan’s personal call about PM described her behaviour.

Bradby’s another idiot suckered in.
It could be perceived that ITV are taking an almost republican, anti monarchist stance in this die in a ditch stance

Is it isn’t nipped in the bud pretty soon, the BRF and Palace may well stop cooperating with them on any level apart from the perfunctory.

Good job say I

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There are many points of concern with H&M that need to be investigated by the surrogacy agency re. their suitability as parents. I'm surprised that nobody has raised it, no journalist has commented on this no-go area. It's as though the child is a novelty toy or trophy, to be used as a prop by fame whores Hazzno and Minge with no concern for its well-being. There's endless speculation but at the same time a total news blackout as there was with Farky. Pregnancy and surrogacy are normal issues and should not be hidden, and I find the whole thing very creepy.
Well said and totally agree😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg is anyone watching itv... William and Katie... silly me... of course you are !! I'm soo excited... this just puts that evil witch Megan murkywaters soo much in the shade... its coming back on again.. later @🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is it quite a claim though? :unsure: I think maybe you and some others are reading it as if he got personal notes from Family members. I read it as that he received messages (whether by email or phone) from persons close to the royals appreciating his defence of them. It could be cortiers or frustrated aristo cousins or simply just friends the royals mingle with.
He's not claiming Brenda/Phil/William called him personally. They wouldn't and nobody with half a brain would imagine they did, apart from sugars, but their brains are only working on 10% battery at the best of times.
Well, from the headline I read this morning it was suggested that senior royals were thanking him in some way (I'm in no way assuming her madge personally called him up on the phone or e-mailed him at 5am!) If anything it would be a royal aide but I still think that's a bit of a push.
I'm a bit embarassed being called out on it like this - Piers is OK and I think he did well standing his ground, it would have been more credible had he only made claims he could back up, otherwise he is in the same position as Magic Minge, making claims without anyone from the Rf being able to clarify or refute the claims. Yes, I know that is the sweet irony but....
(I usually respect your posts Freda but I do feel a bit humilated by the wording of this against me) (I've edited this a few times as I sound a bit like a snowflake...lol!)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Please tell me she's wearing white tights!

View attachment 518880
She doesn't seem to be able to keep her drumsticks together does she. Who's she phoning from this sleazy phonebox? Or has she just put up one of those little cards in the booth?
"Sexy Bi bi-racial Kitten and Ginger Well Hung 4" Chimpo ex Chippendale!. All Services, Nothing Off Limits, S/M, Bondage, Whiplash, Dominant Roaster! Submissive Roaster! Call Now!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She doesn't seem to be able to keep her drumsticks together does she. Who's she phoning from this sleazy phonebox? Or has she just put up one of those little cards in the booth?
"Sexy Bi bi-racial Kitten and Ginger Well Hung 4" Chimpo ex Chippendale!. All Services, Nothing Off Limits, S/M, Bondage, Whiplash, Dominant Roaster! Call Now!"
No change there Cinnamon Girl she has got slut written all over her, that's why she has got a lopsided walk, always on the nest, shaghappy slapper.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Also Wills doesnt know if Bradby is reporting back to H&M and no doubt he played his part in getting ITV to buy the interview.
I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the start of a purge of individuals who are overly pro-H&M. Weed them out and keep them far away from the RF because you never know if they’re reporting back to the two ass wipes in Montecito.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.