Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I looked at the Forum business thread re forum stuff and apparently I should be able to PM folks if I have more than 200 posts. Well I have over 4k so I think that qualifies.:ROFLMAO: But I can't DM.
The odd thing is that I recently got an unsolicited DM from a person on here and replied. Short convo,very polite, just 4 posts between us, but the point is I was able to reply.
Oh and I was able to send DMs to two people on here last year, Pom and Yorkie. Very odd.

To be perfectly honest I actually think that DMs are a bad idea for the most part as they can be used to abuse people or to rally for pile-ons and foment trouble.
Mine last year were helpful ones (well I would say that :m) so there is a place for them. I'd be fine if admin had access to all DMs so they could nip trouble in the bud. Gossip is one thing but tit stirring never ends well.

Back on topic.

Markled!:m
😎😎😀😀😅😅😅 lolzzz at the " Good Morning Britain" bit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry and Meghan #86 . Delivery time! Meghan has her due date, fedex better not be late.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
When he was offered the patronage of Invictus (which, as others have said, was not his idea) I am pretty sure it was never on the basis that he could monetise the endeavor. If he was donating his entire fee, fine, but he’s literally using his association with wounded veterans (an association he only has because of his title) to pay his bills.
Yeah with the well its more being part of the RF than it is to do with having a title, but has actually served, his first tour the press exposed it so for security reasons was pulled out, but later went back ended up for a period of time flying Apache helicopters as well, though may be purely the latter I I really am not exactly certain

Reactions: 7

I love the fact that all of her lies are just falling apart, it's beautiful
I love the different articles BUT every time you read them they go over the same crap that was said from that interview. Its getting boring. I guess it’s about debunking their claims but I just don’t want to go there any longer. Over it.

Reactions: 19
Ooh. It's bingo card time again. Who do you think will accept? Anyone?
.. The grand event is in its early stages, the source continued, but the couple are keen for a garden party where guests can mill about and mingle. ...

This is answer for Pearce RF support. BTW, Piers is also an idiot. RF will not comment, so he can say that Queen called him to congratulate. 🤮

Reactions: 7
It just occurred to me that the RF missed a golden opportunity when Me-me-me-again asked to go somewhere. They sould have packed her off to somewhere where they only allow her crayons to write her 'receipts' and she gets to wear one of those fetching jackets that do up at the back...probably a better fashion choice than some of those she's made for herself.
I think she has been really clever with the wording here. She has used the word somewhere and people have assumed that she means she asked them to send her anywhere in a very non-specific way that would get her Mental Health support whereas actually by somewhere she specifically asked to go to a particular place and it was the place she wanted to go to that was deemed inappropriate not the 'getting help with her Mental Health. I beet they offered alternatives but of course it's unlikely that she would go to an actual Therapist as that wasn't what she was angling for

Reactions: 35
Ooh. It's bingo card time again. Who do you think will accept? Anyone?
It is likely the only people who will accept are those who are under the same agency as them.

and Lizzy Cundy.

But seriously, would you go to a garden party of over 200 people at the moment? Anything like that is off my agenda until next year at the earliest.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I do hope PP has put his foot down, He would not tolerate ANYONE being horrible to The Queen , even more so if it were actual family doing it , He maybe nearly a 100 but I am betting he can still deliver a bollocking if needed
I just hope he minds himself. It's terrible that a couple, 94 and 99 are being put through this. Fair play to PP for putting the foot down. But I worry it could be too much for him. He's just had heart surgery too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It is likely the only people who will accept are those who are under the same agency as them.

and Lizzy Cundy.

But seriously, would you go to a garden party of over 200 people at the moment? Anything like that is off my agenda until next year at the earliest.
The Real Housewives of Orange County will surely be star guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God I really hate this tit stirring bleep. I notice he didn't push back on the 17 lies though. I wonder why????

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That's a point rather with this:
image_2021-04-07_080318.png

Was a comment on this video

Why the heck would she want to run for the US presidency, that'll highly likely be a lot worse for her mental well being

The Real Housewives of Orange County will surely be star guests.
If I werent to go blind once again for rolling my eyes as far back as possible!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's been a steep learning curve for quite a few people 😆
I will never keep a straight face now if someone’s says we had waffles for breakfast
Or we are having roast chicken when the in-laws come over for dinner or if someone orders a tossed Salad in a Restaurant
And Crocodile Dundee has a whole new meaning now:eek:
I could go on but I’m a lady don’t you know.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's been a steep learning curve for quite a few people 😆
They drop these words into public conversations, presumably to have a right old larf at everyone’s expense like the mean kids in school, then they are just amazed that they aren’t considered the right stuff to be royals and to represent the nation. I wonder why that could possibly be. Racism, what else could it possibly be? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Saw on Harry Markle ages ago that waffles, crocodile, and some other words they use are sexually explicit slang. The other common one slips my mind. Apparently there’s a lot of knowing giggling going on.
Am I the last person to catch on?
It started with roast chicken fro the engagement interview. Since then they've added: drive safe, hydrate, crocodile, and wafflemaker .... the first three alleged having been said by their toddler child and the last sent to the toddler child by the current Queen of England. It is utterly utterly disgusting.
ETA little mermaid, Fergie, back garden and ceremony. All have sexual double meanings. Perhaps the back garden ceremony will be her come uppance given that she essentially put AoCs job on the ropes....
Which seems to be a theme: Sharon calling out Sheryl, Piers calling out the BeatBoxing Weatherman... all seemingly using the r card to get them fired and getting themselves a promotion?
Oh and did we all laugh and laugh at the latest DM article saying the 18-24 yr olds want Harry as Kkng over Chuck or Will. I'm stickkng to my theory that megsy want to be asked to be Kween of England with modern Harry on the throne

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210407-080614_Samsung Internet.jpg

So Angela Levin is well aware of questions over the ridiculous moonbump 😃 as she has tweets about it. The rest of the press must know too 😁

The chicken coop bump was as fake as you can get but I guess poor Orca couldn't tell ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 517744
So Angela Levin is well aware of questions over the ridiculous moonbump 😃 as she has tweets about it. The rest of the press must know too 😁

The chicken coop bump was as fake as you can get but I guess poor Orca couldn't tell ☺
The chicken coop bump looks like the one she wore under her ridiculous BELTED white tent/dress to present Darren doll to the one reporter in the Great Hall of Windsor on the red carpet she was denied for her wedding. It is almost a necklace, it is so high up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The chicken coop bump looks like the one she wore under her ridiculous BELTED white tent/dress to present Darren doll to the one reporter in the Great Hall of Windsor on the red carpet she was denied for her wedding. It is almost a necklace, it is so high up.
Why don't more people ask questions about the faking? The chicken coop bump is utterly crazy far too high up and once again she's able to crouch down. More to the point would a woman who was really pregnant want to crouch down in a chicken coop?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That article about the party is very obviously a PR piece because what else can they say after Morgan.

First of all their PR company might have forgot that Megains is suppose to be heavily pregnant. Even if restrictions are lifted who would throw a party in such a delicate position. Second you don’t invite the rich and famous to mingle with your 2 year old, unless it’s a very low key close friends and family event. Toddlers take mid day naps, well most do Archy probably reads the dictionary but I digress. Third the Obamas don’t live in CA so Mr and Mrs “save the planet” will have to have their friend fly in on very polluting private planes just to attend a party.

I would love to be the fly that annoys everyone at such a party, imagine all the big egos competing of who is holier and the most woke. Does Obama curtsy to Harry, does Beyoncé curtesy to Megan or Megan to Beyoncé? Gee imagine just all the titles “Mr President” “Your Highness” “Duchess” “Queen Bee” “The Queen of Daytime TV”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.