Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Catching up here whilst watching Kate: the making of a modern day queen.
Markle didn't have a hope in hell. They're not even remotely comparable. Markle was definitely punching to think she was on par 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No one cares if you wear your uniform while enlisted in the US. Some people will come up to you and thank you for your service-- that makes some of the soldiers feel kind of awkward from what I understand. There are some rules for wearing your gear after getting out; I have no idea what those are. A lot of people who aren't in the military and never have been wear camouflage as a fashion choice or for hunting, so not everyone wearing something that looks like a military uniform in the US is in the military. No one cares about that, either.

The only time people get upset about someone wearing military gear here is when they're pretending to have served when they didn't in order to commit fraud. It's called "false valor" and there aren't a whole lot of other ways to get people madder quicker than that here.
OOH, isn't there a 'thing' where wifeys of military guys get called out for using their spouse's rank for freebies when dining or shopping.
I read it on reddit <--- unintentionally poetic.

Dependapotomuses I think they are called.

My school friend was married to a reasonably high ranked soldier. The only perk she ever got was the Privates who used to babysit her kids offering to duff him up cos they knew he was abusing her. He's dead now. Natural causes, I promise. Apparently.😶

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooh. It's bingo card time again. Who do you think will accept? Anyone?
All the while this circus has been happening hardly anyone of substance has been 'defending' the liars but as soon as pineapple and cheese on sticks gets brought out at a soiree the arse lickers come running from the shadows, but me thinks this is made up shite.:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooh. It's bingo card time again. Who do you think will accept? Anyone?
I’ll be waiting by the letterbox in anticipation of mine.

I just had a nosy through the biographies on the RF site. Archie is not mentioned at all in Harrys... not that I can see, I’ve only had one wine tonight ;)

It mentioned Archie under the biography section 😊

Reactions: 12
"Netflix have lost 31% of their Market share in the last year as streaming Rivals have gained ground. New data from Ampere Analysis , says that although `Netflix hold 20% of the US streaming market its dominance a drop from 29% as moe services enter the market."
Maybe Netflix have been Markled!!
Honestly it's ridiculous that there's SO MANY streaming companies all competing and tbh most of the content is shite.
They need to all just band together and do one price for everything. You can only watch one at a time anyway!

Reactions: 18
U.K. military are told not to wear uniform in public because they get abuse. It’s disgusting
During and right after Vietnam our soldiers got abuse too. My dad voluntarily served a 4 year tour of combat and came home for college. The only jacket he could afford was his army jacket and he got spit on repeatedly by the hippie protesters for it. Lots of men coming home got treatment like that. I think our society decided not to take it out on the veterans anymore after that and as a whole they are treated with a lot more respect now. I still wouldn't piss on Jane Fonda if she were on fire though.

OOH, isn't there a 'thing' where wifeys of military guys get called out for using their spouse's rank for freebies when dining or shopping.
I read it on reddit <--- unintentionally poetic.

Dependapotomuses I think they are called.

My school friend was married to a reasonably high ranked soldier. The only perk she ever got was the Privates who used to babysit her kids offering to duff him up cos they knew he was abusing her. He's dead now. Natural causes, I promise. Apparently.😶
Ah, yes the dependapotomus. Dependa for short. The dependa seeks out the vulnerable enlisted man for his Tricare benefits, and the soldier welcomes her because she qualifies him for married housing on base. My brother in law fell victim to the first one, got stationed in Europe and she took off with all his money and property before he got back home. He married the second one without telling anyone... All I'm going to say is that he's the Prince Harry of the family and she makes him look smart.

There are good military spouses. The problem is you'll only hear about the ones who are enormous, scream for the military discount and who tell you that being a spouse is just as bad as being enlisted themselves.

Sorry to hear about friend's husband. Those natural causes tend to catch up with us all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My niece was recently taught an English lesson in her secondary school that was about 'racial bias in the media'. The teacher used the headlines comparing Meghan and Kate as 'proof' that the media is racist. The school don't seem to think it's a problem and have said lots of schools are teaching it. I am FUMING!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
My niece was recently taught an English lesson in her secondary school that was about 'racial bias in the media'. The teacher used the headlines comparing Meghan and Kate as 'proof' that the media is racist. The school don't seem to think it's a problem and have said lots of schools are teaching it. I am FUMING!
That doesnt surprise me, though. Think its been going on for a good few years, now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
U.K. military are told not to wear uniform in public because they get abuse. It’s disgusting
It stems from the 2013 murder of Lee Rigby by two Islamic terrorists near the barracks in Woolwich. Uniforms mark out potential targets to terrorists who have been instructed to murder members of the UK forces if they can. Abuse tends to come from the same demographic who support said terrorists.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It stems from the 2013 murder of Lee Rigby by two Islamic terrorists near the barracks in Woolwich. Uniforms mark out potential targets to terrorists who have been instructed to murder members of the UK forces if they can. Abuse tends to come from the same demographic who support said terrorists.
Makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh please!!!! 😂😂😂😂 + You didn't mention Archie 😂
He's not there though. He's living his best life with the Nanny 😀 Harry's entirely forgotten that he's a father because Megs has removed his Omega 3 brain enhancing supplement from his vitamin stack and he can now only fixate on video games, junk food and deviant sex 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That did make it more prominent but the instructions not to wear uniform off base pre-date that by a considerable period - I’m not sure how far back but wonder if it stemmed from the time of the IRA

Reactions: 22
Off topic, went into the living room to get a G&T cos my servant ,I mean, husband was busy and I nearly put my boot through the tv screen because 'that weatherman' was on, :p but he was doing his correct job I suppose.
As you were, :love:
Don’t you mean ‘the stand-in weatherman’? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but I'll have to put you on ignore.😥
I cannot be reading posts about cats after my recent traumatic experiences over feeding a pussy..
It triggers my PTCSD.
Oh well, ours was a lovely friendship. Ruined over some pussy. Fare thee well.

Actually, @kittenattack will have to go too. 😡
Sorry to hear that @freda19. :cry:

Well, I guess the new writer is Markled but will remain as senior chief advisor to Arsewell productions. Maybe the next writer will be someone chicken related :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That did make it more prominent but the instructions not to wear uniform off base pre-date that by a considerable period - I’m not sure how far back but wonder if it stemmed from the time of the IRA
Yup , when I was little ( 70's 80's ) we lived in Germany as my dad was in the army & everytime we drove on base the car was searched from top to bottom & my dad was not allowed to wear uniform outside of the base he had to change into civvies , well to be honest he had to cange as he was a chef & my mum refused to let him in the car in his dirty whites lol, Also police officers & police staff have to fully change now no more half blues on the way to & from work

Reactions: 14
Well, I looked at the Forum business thread re forum stuff and apparently I should be able to PM folks if I have more than 200 posts. Well I have over 4k so I think that qualifies.:ROFLMAO: But I can't DM.
The odd thing is that I recently got an unsolicited DM from a person on here and replied. Short convo,very polite, just 4 posts between us, but the point is I was able to reply.
Oh and I was able to send DMs to two people on here last year, Pom and Yorkie. Very odd.

To be perfectly honest I actually think that DMs are a bad idea for the most part as they can be used to abuse people or to rally for pile-ons and foment trouble.
Mine last year were helpful ones (well I would say that :m) so there is a place for them. I'd be fine if admin had access to all DMs so they could nip trouble in the bud. Gossip is one thing but tit stirring never ends well.

Back on topic.

Markled!:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.