Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't buy into the innuendo lingo but hey I predicted Oprah's interview totally wrong 😆 (but nope still not convinced.🤨).

Omid not mentioning Prince harry/Duke only archewell productions 🧐 favouritism to the titular duchess...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A Day in the Life of a British Prince:

"I get up around 10:30am after spending the night on the sofa because my wife kicked me out of bed three weeks ago following a catalogue of failures in the bedroom department.

Breakfast consists of a pile of waffles, berries, cheese, bananas, cream and marmite washed down with a pint of liquidised greens and a dozen vitamin and algae pills to boost my fertility. Sometimes I manage to give these to the dog.

After breakfast, Megs requires me to do some yoga. I have a nice blue yoga mat because I'm a boy. If I don't do the yoga properly my breakfast comes back up, so I have to be very careful about that.

Next, I'm allowed to play on the games console. I like GTA because it's manly and I get to take my frustrations out by beating everyone up and pushing them off buildings. Sometimes I think about pushing Megs off a building, but I quickly think about something else as I know that would be A Very Bad Thing To Do.

Megs doesn't like me eating lunch in case I gain too much weight, but I am allowed another green smoothie with added soil for roughage.

In the afternoon I receive direction from Megs. This consists of me sitting across a desk from her whilst she details all my character flaws and the mistakes I've made during the last 24 hours. These sessions help me to improve myself so that I don't keep repeating my mistakes and embarrassing Megs.

Afterwards we both go into the barn and take our frustrations out on a punchbag. Mine has a picture of my brother on and Megs has a picture of Catherine to punch. Megs tells me that all racists deserve to be punched and gives me her best right hook onto my face.

I have to have a lie down and a good cry by this point. I lie on the sofa and listen to darling Megs giving a piece of her mind to the Help, who comes from South America, but I'm not entirely sure where that is.

Dinner consists of a tofu burger, asparagus, hummus and another green smoothie. This meal rarely stays down and I feel very depressed by this point. Megs tells me I'm not trying hard enough. I could kill for a McDonald's.

Sometimes I manage to escape on my bike whilst security distracts Megs by showing her his muscles. I head downtown to the nearest fast food place and grab some much needed food. Sweet relief!

Bedtime. If I'm in favour, I'm allowed into bed with my darling Megs where she instructs me on what to do to her. Afterwards, she gives me a rating out of 10 and I receive a written critique which I must study carefully in order to improve next time. If I am very bad, I have to spend another night on the sofa.
Oh please!!!! 😂😂😂😂 + You didn't mention Archie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone posted further in the thread about PP, I hope it's true and he is doing something about the pair of grifters

I do hope PP has put his foot down, He would not tolerate ANYONE being horrible to The Queen , even more so if it were actual family doing it , He maybe nearly a 100 but I am betting he can still deliver a bollocking if needed

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Off topic, went into the living room to get a G&T cos my servant ,I mean, husband was busy and I nearly put my boot through the tv screen because 'that weatherman' was on, :p but he was doing his correct job I suppose.
As you were, :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't buy into the innuendo lingo but hey I predicted Oprah's interview totally wrong 😆 (but nope still not convinced.🤨).
If you watch the roasting chicken reference (right at the start of the interview below) you can tell it's maybe a surprise to Harry that she went there. he double raises his eyebrows and instantly breaks eye contact and looks straight down at his own lap with a little smirk like 'whew, you went there!' and they exchange a look of mirth at what is clearly some private joke or innuendo. It doesn't make any sense as innuendo without the knowledge that Meghan claimed to be vegetarian/vegan before this and the utterly weird expressions and smirking they indulge in as they say it.

(78) FULL Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - BBC News - YouTube

Add in the totally incongruous tit about a 1 year old baby wanting a waffle maker for Christmas and ... well, it's not a stretch to me that Prince Naked Pool and Nazi Uniforms is highly amused by putting these crass and obscure sexual references past anyone in the press, who let's remember, he hates. He sounds like he has a pretty crude sense of fun and would enjoy saying rude things in public to belittle others without getting rumbled.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Off topic, went into the living room to get a G&T cos my servant ,I mean, husband was busy and I nearly put my boot through the tv screen because 'that weatherman' was on, :p but he was doing his correct job I suppose.
As you were, :love:
I saw him just before Emmerdale. he really is a slimy individual

Reactions: 14
It's been commented here in the past that hazno likes to insert sexual words into his interviews because he thinks it's amusing (his friends have also said this), MM is now into this game, they are a pair of chumps.
Pair of almost 40 year olds acting like teenagers. Utterly pathetic, especially including such crude innuendoes in conversations about their child. Guttersnipes.

ETA: H&M...le conard et la salope. (That’s better!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What to think of this latest PR offensive? Harry, manly man, found 3 jobs to provide for his little family and tiny home, as Meagain sits at home, tending chicken, child and making waffles.

I have a feeling that Harry deserves more tit than M, there is no chance that he was naive French maid in the situation. Maybe he used her to split from RF. I thought about recollection of racism. Maybe he's more cunning that we gave him credit for.

I think you're wrong. Muricans are very proud of their serving men and women. How many times you heard "Thank you for your service" around? As it is a custom everywhere, when you have no other chance to better your life there is always military or church.
Veterans will not be happy this entitled prince bitching about being cut off with millions in the bank, aitting in his mcmansion is making money off of their efforts.

Reactions: 27
If you watch the roasting chicken reference (right at the start of the interview below) you can tell it's maybe a surprise to Harry that she went there. he double raises his eyebrows and instantly breaks eye contact and looks straight down at his own lap with a little smirk like 'whew, you went there!' and they exchange a look of mirth at what is clearly some private joke or innuendo. It doesn't make any sense as innuendo without the knowledge that Meghan claimed to be vegetarian/vegan before this and the utterly weird expressions and smirking they indulge in as they say it.

(78) FULL Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - BBC News - YouTube

Add in the totally incongruous tit about a 1 year old baby wanting a waffle maker for Christmas and ... well, it's not a stretch to me that Prince Naked Pool and Nazi Uniforms is highly amused by putting these crass and obscure sexual references past anyone in the press, who let's remember, he hates. He sounds like he has a pretty crude sense of fun and would enjoy saying rude things in public to belittle others without getting rumbled.
Harry said that Archie's first word was Crocodile! James Corden got the sexual reference. A split second reaction from him on top of that bus. Crocodile refers to mouth to genital sexual contact. male to female, the woman only sees the eyes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If a surrogate is involved what is going to happen to the baby? California is surrogacy friendly but you have to work with professionals to complete the process for their surrogacy laws. Intended parents go through extensive screening, psychological assessment, background checks and home visits to make sure they are suitable parents. On all these points H&M would be disqualified. And the possibility of DV, Hazzno's bruises?
I wonder if the surrogacy agency have heard rumours or read the news about these two, that they are pathological liars and that MM has a violent temper and is a bully? The agency have a responsibility to ensure that the baby they have brokered for a fee is delivered into a safe and peaceful environment.
I should think the surrogate would have good grounds for not handing the baby over.
It seems the vulgar baby shower and moonbump are far more important than the welfare of this baby which will be born into an insane hell-hole. H&M are unfit to look after anything and I am amazed that this could go ahead in these circumstances. I hope that there is no baby for them to merch and exploit, and that they come up with another doll but I'm worried this time there may be a real one sadly.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I watched the invictus trailer and just felt sad. It’s such a brilliant awesome event to be tied in with him.

although I did have to smirk at the poor sod who got the “thrive” line.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have a baby shower for a second baby is tacky!!! If you want to have a gathering you have a “sip and see” which is a Southern tradition where people come to see the baby (after the birth!!!) and sip some tea or champagne.

A Netflix series on Invictus Games from a guy who was stripped of his patronage - didn’t he ditch his military charity to go and beg for a part from Disney? Wonder if Disney is remaking Aladdin, she can definitely voice Jafar - that’s a character she can closely relate to.

• Haha
the daily mail headline:
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have hired @kittenattack as NEW HEAD WRITER for all of their new Arsewell productions.
This groundbreaking tradition for the Douche and Douchenss of Sussex to hire an all inclusive staff for Arsewell. Not only old white men are included, but also kittens too. Often times, kittens are neglected and now kittens have a voice. Stay tuned for more children and chicken oriented programmings.
I'm sorry but I'll have to put you on ignore.😥
I cannot be reading posts about cats after my recent traumatic experiences over feeding a pussy..
It triggers my PTCSD.
Oh well, ours was a lovely friendship. Ruined over some pussy. Fare thee well.

Actually, @kittenattack will have to go too. 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Let me help you out. The other one was Roast Chicken.
Eyebrows were raised during her engagement interview when she said he'd proposed "as they were making roast chicken" (or WTTE) because she claims to be vegan.Harry glances at her in shock and embarrassment. But the surprise to all us Missionary position and lights-out people was as nothing to the shock of those who are more adventurous in the bedroom because they know it's a sexual position where the bloke lies like a roasting chicken, legs pulled up beside his head while his partner pops a dildo or whatever into his poop chute.
So yah, in their engagement video. Filth.

I'm getting confused here.....I was thinking of a spit roast chicken! 3??? I thought that was where Marcus came in.....oops

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No one cares if you wear your uniform while enlisted in the US. Some people will come up to you and thank you for your service-- that makes some of the soldiers feel kind of awkward from what I understand. There are some rules for wearing your gear after getting out; I have no idea what those are. A lot of people who aren't in the military and never have been wear camouflage as a fashion choice or for hunting, so not everyone wearing something that looks like a military uniform in the US is in the military. No one cares about that, either.

The only time people get upset about someone wearing military gear here is when they're pretending to have served when they didn't in order to commit fraud. It's called "false valor" and there aren't a whole lot of other ways to get people madder quicker than that here.
U.K. military are told not to wear uniform in public because they get abuse. It’s disgusting

• Sad
  • Sick
I just had a nosy through the biographies on the RF site. Archie is not mentioned at all in Harrys... not that I can see, I’ve only had one wine tonight ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If a surrogate is involved what is going to happen to the baby? California is surrogacy friendly but you have to work with professionals to complete the process for their surrogacy laws. Intended parents go through extensive screening, psychological assessment, background checks and home visits to make sure they are suitable parents. On all these points H&M would be disqualified. And the possibility of DV, Hazzno's bruises?
I wonder if the surrogacy agency have heard rumours or read the news about these two, that they are pathological liars and that MM has a violent temper and is a bully? The agency have a responsibility to ensure that the baby they have brokered for a fee is delivered into a safe and peaceful environment.
It seems the vulgar baby shower and moonbump are far more important than the welfare of this baby which will be born into an insane hell-hole. H&M are unfit to look after anything and I am amazed that this could go ahead in these circumstances. I hope that there is no baby for them to merch and exploit, and that they come up with another doll but I'm worried this time there may be a real one sadly.
If you're a Duchess, can't you do wtf you like? Or threaten to sue? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.