Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard this being mentioned before but there's no proof of this 'tape' existing.
Is anyone in danger of being sued here?
Meghan's going to have a lot of court cases going on again at this rate 🤣
This clip of the geezers chatting about it is ALL over the web so if there was suing to be done it should have happened by now

• Wow
Reactions: 20
My Auntie told me at Uni "Any rules written down, mean people do that thing and they know it"

Megs posted the sweet little "No prostitution on these premises" placard outside London Soho House on her Insta or the Tig with the tagline "Duly noted"
It's no bleeping secret

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok so I have very less idea how Royal title works, so pardon me for stupid question. Can H + M be 'demoted' from the title, if not removed, with respect to Royal Hierarchy.?

Reactions: 9
Ok so I have very less idea how Royal title works, so pardon me for stupid question. Can H + M be 'demoted' from the title, if not removed, with respect to Royal Hierarchy.?
Absolutely can be. But likely won't unless we make it clear it's them out OR the Monarchy out, We won't accept paying for them.

I will protest over this outside BP if it happens. We have beheaded unwanted kings and simply destroyed many others in our 1000 years of Monarchy, this back and forth between Public and the Crown is not new, just forgotten by many.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely can be. But likely won't unless we make it clear it's them out OR the Monarchy out, We won't accept paying for them.

I will protest over this outside BP if it happens. We have beheaded unwanted kings and simply destroyed many others in our 1000 years of Monarchy, this back and forth between Public and the Crown is not new, just forgotten by many.
Oh thanks! Absolutely it will be outrageous.

Reactions: 11
I just wish someone less controversial had done what Piers did. I’ve dipped in and out of the Piers thread and people are seemingly too blinded by their contempt for him to understand what he’s trying to expose. If someone more neutral had called them out publicly and to a wide audience with regards to all of their interview inaccuracies, things might have gone differently maybe?
Problem is the more neutral ones haven't got the guts to put their heads above the parapet like Piers did. The neutral ones will come out against H&M when it's safe to do so, but it needed someone like Piers to lead the way because most of the rest are sheep.
Loud and opinionated is part of what he is and there aren't many like him around. Thick skin or not, he's got the courage of his convictions and was prepared to take a the flak for calling H&M out over their lies about the Monarchy. Good for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Instead of milking Invictus, why don't they just do "a day in a life of a British Prince"? Drop the faux fancy act and show the real them. I am sure many will tune in and binge. They will definitely be the trendsetter in royals department even thought they will be no different from Kim K :ROFLMAO:
I suppose that only works if the Prince is actually in (or welcome in) any actual British palaces, and actually doing royal work. As opposed to mooching around California doing bullshit jobs for tech companies, which I guess probably isn't *that* exotic to a US audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I’m confused! You will protest if the Harkles’ titles ARE removed?

Reactions: 5
Instead of milking Invictus, why don't they just do "a day in a life of a British Prince"? Drop the faux fancy act and show the real them. I am sure many will tune in and binge. They will definitely be the trendsetter in royals department even thought they will be no different from Kim K :ROFLMAO:
A Day in the Life of a British Prince:

"I get up around 10:30am after spending the night on the sofa because my wife kicked me out of bed three weeks ago following a catalogue of failures in the bedroom department.

Breakfast consists of a pile of waffles, berries, cheese, bananas, cream and marmite washed down with a pint of liquidised greens and a dozen vitamin and algae pills to boost my fertility. Sometimes I manage to give these to the dog.

After breakfast, Megs requires me to do some yoga. I have a nice blue yoga mat because I'm a boy. If I don't do the yoga properly my breakfast comes back up, so I have to be very careful about that.

Next, I'm allowed to play on the games console. I like GTA because it's manly and I get to take my frustrations out by beating everyone up and pushing them off buildings. Sometimes I think about pushing Megs off a building, but I quickly think about something else as I know that would be A Very Bad Thing To Do.

Megs doesn't like me eating lunch in case I gain too much weight, but I am allowed another green smoothie with added soil for roughage.

In the afternoon I receive direction from Megs. This consists of me sitting across a desk from her whilst she details all my character flaws and the mistakes I've made during the last 24 hours. These sessions help me to improve myself so that I don't keep repeating my mistakes and embarrassing Megs.

Afterwards we both go into the barn and take our frustrations out on a punchbag. Mine has a picture of my brother on and Megs has a picture of Catherine to punch. Megs tells me that all racists deserve to be punched and gives me her best right hook onto my face.

I have to have a lie down and a good cry by this point. I lie on the sofa and listen to darling Megs giving a piece of her mind to the Help, who comes from South America, but I'm not entirely sure where that is.

Dinner consists of a tofu burger, asparagus, hummus and another green smoothie. This meal rarely stays down and I feel very depressed by this point. Megs tells me I'm not trying hard enough. I could kill for a McDonald's.

Sometimes I manage to escape on my bike whilst security distracts Megs by showing her his muscles. I head downtown to the nearest fast food place and grab some much needed food. Sweet relief!

Bedtime. If I'm in favour, I'm allowed into bed with my darling Megs where she instructs me on what to do to her. Afterwards, she gives me a rating out of 10 and I receive a written critique which I must study carefully in order to improve next time. If I am very bad, I have to spend another night on the sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
No she wasn't. Catherine was abused by the press for YEARS. There were constant stories about "Waity Katie", comments on her hair, weight, snide digs about her family, snide digs about her own work ethic... I assume you didn't read the news between 2004 and 2018 and are just repeating what Meghan says as fact?

It was nothing to do with pork sausages specifically, it was to do with her eating habits and weight. What do pork sausages have to do with anything?
What do pork sausages have to do with anything?
Maybe because Andrew was well known as a pork swordsman? This is clearly the connection. It's very easy when you're having a conversation about pork swordsmanship to stray over to the topic of sausages in general - game, herb, spicy, halal...half-fat ....it happens to me regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m confused! You will protest if the Harkles’ titles ARE removed?
Hell no. If they are allowed to masquarade as part of British Royalty WITHOUT doing any of the duty then duck yeah I will egg the palace. duck it if they are allowed to acknowledge the Royal connection that place is hearing some swears from me as I egg it.
It's bizarre how personally I've taken this I know. But I suddenly understand the Roundhead/Cavalier mentality.

We exiled Wallaces shag and he was a king(with a little k)
Do it again or face me

NB I wish this was me being tongue in cheek but it's not. My grandparents adored them and died thinking it was stable, they're flipping the bird at my grandparents and they can duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes, anyone can be removed by parliament at the Queen’s request. It gets a bit more sticky in the other countries she’s sovereign of. For the 2013 Succession Act most just agreed to let the British parliament legislate and they’d go along with it. 6 passed their own legislation (Australia, Barbados, Canada, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis and St Vincent and the Grenadines). If the order of succession was altered to drop Hasbeen and his crotch goblins, there might be a lot of argument especially from her realms where the populations are mostly black. The British parliament wouldn’t pass something that dismantled the commonwealth in one fell swoop. But if the request came from HMTQ they’d likely agree because the whole world respects and loves her and accepts her wisdom. If they wait and it comes from Charles, it may not happen at all,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hmm Thats a bit suspect to me only because I'd be amazed if there were any staff loyal to H&M and if there were would they be coming up to retirement.

You are implying the person having worked their for 37 years and the loyal to M + H staff are one and the same person. It does not say this. I just say the aunt, who has worked there for 37 years has gossiped about the loyal staff being demoted.

Why the hell is there a second baby shower? You only have one for the first child. The second kid gets the leftovers, I mean hand me downs. :p
Thats for normal people, doesn't apply to Needy and Greedy though.

Reactions: 17
Yes, anyone can be removed by parliament at the Queen’s request. It gets a bit more sticky in the other countries she’s sovereign of. For the 2013 Succession Act most just agreed to let the British parliament legislate and they’d go along with it. 6 passed their own legislation (Australia, Barbados, Canada, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis and St Vincent and the Grenadines). If the order of succession was altered to drop Hasbeen and his crotch goblins, there might be a lot of argument especially from her realms where the populations are mostly black. The British parliament wouldn’t pass something that dismantled the commonwealth in one fell swoop. But if the request came from HMTQ they’d likely agree because the whole world respects and loves her and accepts her wisdom. If they wait and it comes from Charles, it may not happen at all,
But, even if they removed Harry, Archie would still be in line - he’d just move up a place. Archie would require another Act of Parliament If they wanted him out, and I doubt they would. Poor mite hasn’t disrespected anyone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hell no. If they are allowed to masquarade as part of British Royalty WITHOUT doing any of the duty then duck yeah I will egg the palace. duck it if they are allowed to acknowledge the Royal connection that place is hearing some swears from me as I egg it.
It's bizarre how personally I've taken this I know. But I suddenly understand the Roundhead/Cavalier mentality.

We exiled Wallaces shag and he was a king(with a little k)
Do it again or face me

NB I wish this was me being tongue in cheek but it's not. My grandparents adored them and died thinking it was stable, they're flipping the bird at my grandparents and they can duck off.
I’ll bring the eggs! And anyway the Cavaliers had style, while the Roundheads thought it was cool to go around looking like an upside down pudding bowl. We can all hire Musketeers outfits for our march on the palace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think that Harry's children are more likely to lose their place than him. If they bring a law about being educated in the UK. Isn't that what the Swedish monarchy did?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.