Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, another greedy gift-grab and another totally egregious display of consumerism by the woke moral saints and eco warriors! My shock!

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll 'give back' to 'the community' by showing up for some photo op to hand out some sandwiches next year when they've recovered from their harsh lifestyles with another extended bout of 'leave'.

Seriously, this baby shower crap already makes me puke. duck off with yourself expecting endless gifts when you're already perfectly able to buy stuff for yourself. But a second round? Are you kidding? Have you ever seen anyone so greedy and materialistic?
I just can't get my head around these people, we are in a middle of a Pandemic, half a million plus people have died in US alone, and they are putting out PR about a feking baby shower. For Christ Sake, didn't she get enough stuff first time around. Are they too poor to buy some pink out fits for the sprog? You know I really feel like I am living on the margins of a dystopian world, It can't be real can it ??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Outraged by such blatant teapot-ism. :p

** Oprah Voice** You get a producer credit, and you get a producer credit, and you get a producer credit'

(Guardian) Harry and Meghan will not be directing Heart of Invictus. Instead, they have brought in the director Orlando von Einsiedel and the producer Joanna Natasegara to oversee the making of the project. The duo previously created the documentaries The White Helmets and Evelyn for Netflix.
So they're NOT doing any actual work themselves 🤔 what a surprise 😃😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So we'll get an Invictus documentary every 2 years or at least until Netflix decide the Harkles are dire and bin them. Not going to pay for many bird tit dresses is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Archewell pushing out Invictus material for Netflix sounds incredibly lazy actually. Instead of going on a search of fresh ideas and human angles, they're tapping into a pool of existing material and sources they most likely have anyway without too much effort. A bit like the awkward patchwork Spotify holiday special:rolleyes:
They haven't got much else have they, lets be honest? Another poster rightly posted up that we have the para olympics and Invictus, its hard to put a fag paper between them, although I think Invictus is solely for injured veterans, who could also compete in the para olympics.

Reactions: 22
Oh look, another greedy gift-grab and another totally egregious display of consumerism by the woke moral saints and eco warriors! My shock!

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll 'give back' to 'the community' by showing up for some photo op to hand out some sandwiches next year when they've recovered from their harsh lifestyles with another extended bout of 'leave'.

Seriously, this baby shower crap already makes me puke. duck off with yourself expecting endless gifts when you're already perfectly able to buy stuff for yourself. But a second round? Are you kidding? Have you ever seen anyone so greedy and materialistic?
She probably flogs it all anyway. Archiedoll gets to wear grubby baby vests, no clothing and a wet nappy if his first birthday video appearance was anything to go by.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She probably flogs it all anyway. Archiedoll gets to wear grubby baby vests, no clothing and a wet nappy if his first birthday video appearance was anything to go by.
I still can't get over that! It was so unmaternal and weird 🤪
Perhaps he puked on his duck rabbit costume 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still can't get over that! It was so unmaternal and weird 🤪
Perhaps he puked on his duck rabbit costume 🤮
We have only seen her a handful of times with the hired actor child, she hadn't a clue to hold him or act with him. It's like seeing a childless Aunty with a nephew she was asked to babysit, even though she didn't really want to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"Netflix have lost 31% of their Market share in the last year as streaming Rivals have gained ground. New data from Ampere Analysis , says that although `Netflix hold 20% of the US streaming market its dominance a drop from 29% as moe services enter the market."
Maybe Netflix have been Markled!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen this?
Oh my goodness, I so hope this is true! I’ve never quite believed they’d actually cut Hazza from the line but it would so amazing if they did! I’d love to know how many letters they’ve had demanding just that. I know I sent one to Clarence House! The government works on the basis that 10k ppl have the view, 100 get angry enough to think about writing and 1 actually does it, so old fashioned letters do have power. Fingers crossed!!

• Heart
And the 'sex tape' is being mentioned on Twitter!
I've heard this being mentioned before but there's no proof of this 'tape' existing.
Is anyone in danger of being sued here?
Meghan's going to have a lot of court cases going on again at this rate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Instead of milking Invictus, why don't they just do "a day in a life of a British Prince"? Drop the faux fancy act and show the real them. I am sure many will tune in and binge. They will definitely be the trendsetter in royals department even thought they will be no different from Kim K :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've heard this being mentioned before but there's no proof of this 'tape' existing.
Is anyone in danger of being sued here?
Meghan's going to have a lot of court cases going on again at this rate 🤣
Shame we can't send it to her and see if she sues. It might have to be played in Court to prove it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn't this a rebadge of this series we talked about last year? Produced by Insight/Vice?

Vice Studios and Insight TV are teaming for a 4K documentary focused on the participants of the upcoming 2020 Invictus Games, the sporting event for veterans founded by Prince Harry.

“I am Invincible” (3 x 60′) is slated to premiere on April 18, and is co-produced by Vice Studios and Insight TV Studios U.S., the co-production and programming sales division of 4K HDR broadcaster and content creator Insight TV.

The 2020 Invictus Games will take place May 9-16 in the Netherlands and bring together more than 500 competitors from 19 nations to compete in a series of adaptive sports, such as wheelchair basketball, sitting volleyball and in-door rowing.

Featured participants in the documentary include Josue Barron from the U.S. who lost his left leg and eye in Afghanistan, and now represents the U.S. in wheelchair basketball, wheelchair rugby and wheelchair cycling.

So what they are saying now

“Heart of Invictus” will follow a group of international competitors, all service members who experienced life-changing injuries or illnesses on the road to the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, though the competition will now take place in 2022. The series will document their training and reveal their compelling life stories, as well as follow the Games’ organizers as they partner with each nation’s team to support their athletes.

Sounds like the same documentary, maybe just brought up to date?
So basically it's letting other people do the donkey work for them by telling their stories. Haribaldi willl pop in here and there and smeggy will do the lighting, like what daddy taught her. Riveting stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think they’re in a bit of trouble with the Netflix deal. Full disclosure, I’m a bit obsessed with M&H (not like you guys), but even so there’s no way I would watch the Invictus thing. It’s not exactly ‘must-see’ TV is it? And as someone else said, not even an original idea as it’s been on telly before. Who knew, lol. Are people really going to want to watch anything they put out? All they can talk about is the RF and their own tragic, unsurvivable experiences in the torture pit that was Kensington Palace. Pretty sure Netflix audiences aren’t going to tune into the pair of them boring on about some cause or whatever, especially when everything they do reeks of self-promotion and ends up as a nauseating self-regarding pity party!

• Heart
  • Haha
So she wasn't allowed mental help?!
But Diana, Princess Margaret, Charles and I'm pretty sure William all got help, I bet meghahoe didn't bother to ask!
Harry did too and his godmother, Diana's best friend, is a trained psychologist who he's supposed to be close to. It's all bullshit.

Reactions: 23
Why the hell is there a second baby shower? You only have one for the first child. The second kid gets the leftovers, I mean hand me downs. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.