Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What to think of this latest PR offensive? Harry, manly man, found 3 jobs to provide for his little family and tiny home, as Meagain sits at home, tending chicken, child and making waffles.

I have a feeling that Harry deserves more tit than M, there is no chance that he was naive French maid in the situation. Maybe he used her to split from RF. I thought about recollection of racism. Maybe he's more cunning that we gave him credit for.

Know on the courts as Lazy Lob ;)

I hardly see Invictus being popular with an American audience..
I can't see Hazzno being popular with Invictus participants either. I wonder how these injured Veterans feel about Scammer 2-Jobs Chimpo representing them? I'd have thought he'd have zero credibility with the competitors unlike 3 years ago. How can he put himself forward as being their champion when he ditched the military and is now a henpecked wokie weairng a onsie in La-La Land?
I think you're wrong. Muricans are very proud of their serving men and women. How many times you heard "Thank you for your service" around? As it is a custom everywhere, when you have no other chance to better your life there is always military or church.

Reactions: 17
That's the best they can come up with? Resorting to Invictus again?

Not exactly imaginative is it.
Yep, Hazza's only really got Invictus, Diana and the RF. Possibly in the future his divorce too. That's about it I reckon. Nothin' else to see! move along folks..yawn.

Hell no. If they are allowed to masquarade as part of British Royalty WITHOUT doing any of the duty then duck yeah I will egg the palace. duck it if they are allowed to acknowledge the Royal connection that place is hearing some swears from me as I egg it.
It's bizarre how personally I've taken this I know. But I suddenly understand the Roundhead/Cavalier mentality.

We exiled Wallaces shag and he was a king(with a little k)
Do it again or face me

NB I wish this was me being tongue in cheek but it's not. My grandparents adored them and died thinking it was stable, they're flipping the bird at my grandparents and they can duck off.
Love t his post Bastille nearrly choked on my tea looking at it, do love our not woke and bad language in here, they are pisstakersii

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
re Invictus he has already alienated half the British veterans by peddling over priced word salad snake oil in the guise of MH therapy ,

I think he will be hard-pressed to get many British vets to take part in his netflix show because they know it is a vanity project to get him into the limelight

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep..... that's the one!
Very very vocal in support of Katie Price on DS for years and vicious. Less so now but just loves the report button and her clique of pink loving katie fannies were solely responsible for getting katie threads shut down on DS. Every. Single.Time. Dangerous.

Anyhoo, back on topic. Re Piers Morgan going for the Harkles jugular. Good. Like him or loathe him he's shown he has bollox . If I was in an online spat I'd want him in my corner punching like duck and gouging out virtual eyes and kicking lots of bollox.
He's perfect for this challenge. Remember, "You don't bring a knife to a gunfight".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I suppose that only works if the Prince is actually in (or welcome in) any actual British palaces, and actually doing royal work. As opposed to mooching around California doing bullshit jobs for tech companies, which I guess probably isn't *that* exotic to a US audience.
If they did " A Day In The Life Of British Prince " it would be bl...dy boring.
Woke up 10 am, had spliff, scratched bum and peered at the gardens, got slapped by Princess cos PR news tit, had waffles and tried to bed Princess but she nutted me, scratched bum and got dressed in onsie...got picked up by BetterUp for work, filled everyones staplers, had a go at punchbag, scratched a bit, BetterUp car took me home. Tried to bed Princess but she whacked me... haven't had roast chicken for yonks....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Very very vocal in support of Katie Price on DS for years and vicious. Less so now but just loves the report button and her clique of pink loving katie fannies were solely responsible for getting katie threads shut down on DS. Every. Single.Time. Dangerous.

Anyhoo, back on topic. Re Piers Morgan going for the Harkles jugular. Good. Like him or loathe him he's shown he has bollox . If I was in an online spat I'd want him in my corner punching like duck and gouging out virtual eyes and kicking lots of bollox.
He's perfect for this challenge. Remember, "You don't bring a knife to a gunfight".
Lovely Freda19 just hope we see those lying arseholes shown up for what they are😬😬

Reactions: 11
What to think of this latest PR offensive? Harry, manly man, found 3 jobs to provide for his little family and tiny home, as Meagain sits at home, tending chicken, child and making waffles.

I have a feeling that Harry deserves more tit than M, there is no chance that he was naive French maid in the situation. Maybe he used her to split from RF. I thought about recollection of racism. Maybe he's more cunning that we gave him credit for.

I think you're wrong. Muricans are very proud of their serving men and women. How many times you heard "Thank you for your service" around? As it is a custom everywhere, when you have no other chance to better your life there is always military or church.
I agree. It will hit the spot over there, but again, it's a one trick pony. Anything after it on the theme will be the same stuff on repeat, with most of the same faces, like the twit bloke who was in Strictly. I was sick of his face splattered across the media. Mr Cuddly-wuddly warm and fluffy ... until he got voted out for what was only ever mediocre dancing. Then he was not a happy bunny and seemed shocked he wasn't a shoo-in for the glitter ball. He was markled by haribaldi's vids wishing him good luck.

ETA. He's probably a nice guy, but I found him smarmy right up until his farewell puke inducing speech and obvious disgust that we'd booted him out. :ROFLMAO: Yah, markled.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With the USA taxman watching and scribbling furious notes as every merched gift gets paraded past!
Orca better have her ducks in a row, as I'm sure Smegs n Haz won't enjoy having to pay Gift Tax on the hundreds of thousands of dollars of crap they're going to be 'gifted'. Like the poor sods who got given cars by Orca did (or lose the car) back in the day.

Oprah's $7MM Car Giveaway and the Audience's $1.6MM Tax Bill | Talley & Co (talleynco.com)

Sixteen years ago, The Oprah Winfrey Show made TV history with the iconic “You get a car!” giveaway episode. Oprah surprised her studio audience with 276 brand new Pontiac G6 sedans worth over $7 million. While the surprise went down as one of the show’s most memorable moments, the aftermath of the giveaway left recipients faced with a hefty tax bill.

The segment began with Oprah calling eleven random audience members on stage and announcing that they had each won a car. After their excitement had died down, she told the entire audience to retrieve gift boxes from under their seats and announced that one of the boxes also contained car keys. Upon opening the boxes, every audience member found a set of keys causing pandemonium throughout the studio.

The giveaway was sponsored by Pontiac, a General Motors brand, as a promotional marketing campaign. While General Motors covered the price tag of $28,500 and the sales tax of $1,800, the gift tax was left for the prize winners to handle. The cars were not classified as gifts and instead were considered promotional prizes, similar to the way game show giveaways and lottery wins are treated. The value of the cars was going to be taxed accordingly, at a total of about $6,000 to $7,000. This is in accordance with the tax code which states that “Except as otherwise provided in this section or in section 117 (relating to qualified scholarships), gross income includes amounts received as prizes and awards.”

Although receiving a car at a $6,000 price tag is a significant discount, audience members had been chosen by the Oprah staff based on their need for a car. Most individuals had to scramble to come up with the funds to be able to receive any benefit from the prize. The alternate options were selling the car and paying the taxes or turning the prize down altogether.
No such things as a free lunch with Orca, that's for sure. She doesn't put a penny towards the gifts, or pay the taxes that the company donating them doesn't cover. Smegs may want to check the fine print of her deal very carefully.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
11) she lied about the last time she saw Samantha and that she changed her name back to Markle when MM started dating JCMH. Sam has the receipts to prove otherwise....
If they did " A Day In The Life Of British Prince " it would be bl...dy boring.
Woke up 10 am, had spliff, scratched bum and peered at the gardens, got slapped by Princess cos PR news tit, had waffles and tried to bed Princess but she nutted me, scratched bum and got dressed in onsie...got picked up by BetterUp for work, filled everyones staplers, had a go at punchbag, scratched a bit, BetterUp car took me home. Tried to bed Princess but she whacked me... haven't had roast chicken for yonks....
Saw on Harry Markle ages ago that waffles, crocodile, and some other words they use are sexually explicit slang. The other common one slips my mind. Apparently there’s a lot of knowing giggling going on.
Am I the last person to catch on?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw on Harry Markle ages ago that waffles, crocodile, and some other words they use are sexually explicit slang. The other common one slips my mind. Apparently there’s a lot of knowing giggling going on.
Am I the last person to catch on?
It's been a steep learning curve for quite a few people 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I meant that Hazzno wouldn't be popular with the Invictus participants as he's let the military down and is making money from them. Not that Americans aren't proud of their serving men and women. Of course Americans and British are proud of their servicemen it goes without saying!
ETA It's a fact that in the States servicemen are much more appreciated in some ways than in the UK where they sometimes are told not to wear their uniforms in pubs which is shameful. In America they can wear them and are accorded respect when out and about I believe. Americans here might say if this is the case?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
On a serious note, has this been outed in the ‘official’ channels? I heard or read that Hazno claimed HMTQ gave them a waffle-maker at Christmas, for example. I’m not usually Totally naive, I just can’t imagine anyone having the ignorant, disrespectful, grandiose idea that it’s OK to act like that. So yes, steep learning curve! They’re disgusting..

Yet even my 82 year old mum mastered it. Well, she keeps mixing them all together, but who knows in which order MM & M A perform their little circus acts.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Piers interview.

this is such a breath of fresh air with actual facts

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On a serious note, has this been outed in the ‘official’ channels? I heard or read that Hazno claimed HMTQ gave them a waffle-maker at Christmas, for example. I’m not usually Totally naive, I just can’t imagine anyone having the ignorant, disrespectful, grandiose idea that it’s OK to act like that. So yes, steep learning curve! They’re disgusting..
It's been commented here in the past that hazno likes to insert sexual words into his interviews because he thinks it's amusing (his friends have also said this), MM is now into this game, they are a pair of chumps.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
It's been commented here in the past that hazno likes to insert sexual words into his interviews because he thinks it's amusing (his friends have also said this), MM is now into this game, they are a pair of chumps.
He’s a complete and utter tool.

Meghan’s a social climbing grifter but Harry’s far , far worse. A petulant, spoilt posh man with tit for brains.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.