Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20. She said it was the dog who farted in the night.

MM: ‘OhmiGawd Haz, what is that smell?’
Hazza: ‘Smelt it, dealt it. Babes, them’s the rules.’
Hound at foot of bed: ‘Woof’
MM: ’Don’t talk tit at me you malodorous mutt, it’s all your fault’
Hound: ‘Smelt it, dealt it, witch. Woof woof’.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A doggie diversion from c. 1994. Sorry - off topic but İ love the way the corgis keep popping out of the car like rabbits out of a hat....

Sadly she no longer has any pure bred Corgi's has Dorgi's though, the last pure bred Corgi was Willow who yeah died

She also used to not just keep them but bred Corgi's as well

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They just ran a clip from today's interview on Tucker's prime time show. This was better than I had hoped. First they showed the GMB walkoff and Piers talking about the lead-up to it with the Oprah interview. Disingenuous, etc. Then he gets into why it made him angry, how they accused the queen of being racist. Another clip of GMB. "A two hour trash-a-thon." More about why he's angry, pointing out that HMTQ represents the commonwealth countries with black citizens, I think I missed that when typing this up earlier.

Commercial break.

Second part is about freedom of speech and cancel culture, woke brigade etc. He got in the part about Megz complaining to ITV and Ofcom here in prime time, and a bit about the false headlines, how it's nonsense that they're being oppressed or that they're victims.

Piers has done a great job getting a message out about these two; hopefully this clip will go out on you tube and the sugars will lose their hair watching some truth. Tucker Carlson has also done Piers a favor here basically letting Piers get his side out in America. I'm pleased as punch at how this turned out.🇺🇸🇬🇧

Additional story here: https://www.foxnews.com/media/piers...-being-silenced-for-markle-furor-quitting-gmb

• Heart
Reactions: 67
They just ran a clip from today's interview on Tucker's prime time show. This was better than I had hoped. First they showed the GMB walkoff and Piers talking about the lead-up to it with the Oprah interview. Disingenuous, etc. Then he gets into why it made him angry, how they accused the queen of being racist. Another clip of GMB. "A two hour trash-a-thon." More about why he's angry, pointing out that HMTQ represents the commonwealth countries with black citizens, I think I missed that when typing this up earlier.

Commercial break.

Second part is about freedom of speech and cancel culture, woke brigade etc. He got in the part about Megz complaining to ITV and Ofcom here in prime time, and a bit about the false headlines, how it's nonsense that they're being oppressed or that they're victims.

Piers has done a great job getting a message out about these two; hopefully this clip will go out on you tube and the sugars will lose their hair watching some truth. Tucker Carlson has also done Piers a favor here basically letting Piers get his side out in America. I'm pleased as punch at how this turned out.🇺🇸🇬🇧

Additional story here: https://www.foxnews.com/media/piers...-being-silenced-for-markle-furor-quitting-gmb
Bet old megaphone will make some complaint to fox about this interview just like she did about PMs comments on GMB.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sadly she no longer has any pure bred Corgi's has Dorgi's though, the last pure bred Corgi was Willow who yeah died

The Queen has two Corgi puppies, it was reported in the papers a month ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bet old megaphone will make some complaint to fox about this interview just like she did about PMs comments on GMB.
I also think that she'll attack him being white/older/male/angry, in a similar fashion to Tom Bower. Yawn.

These two have kept me so entertained with their twaddle throughout the real World crisis being Covid.

Reactions: 25
I bet they're watching this at the Palace, and I bet they're very pleased. At last somebody is telling it as it is, for the first time. All well and good saying Never Complain Never Explain but I bet it gets a bit lonely sometimes. Must be nice for the RF to have someone stand up for them so publicly.
ETA Anyone know the viewing figures?
I suspect the Minge response isn't going to be pleasant.
She can't respond, most of what she said is proven lies and the suicide and racial comment would have to be clarified and she would have to give context which would then prove that pretty much everything she said to Oprah was a lie. I'm pretty sure that's why she has gone to ground. She was so arrogant that she thought that she could say what she liked and everyone in the US would lap it up but the fact is that the people that matter, that can giver her work will not touch her with a barge pole after that interview.

As a PR agency Sunshine Sachs comes across as on a par with Max Clifford

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Plus he is not dependent on St Di's money (blessed be her name) ... he has 7million from the queen mum. It's there for him when he turns 40, the lying bleep.
Not if PrincessWhiplash has anything to do with it...

That’s AuntieAnne btw, not his missus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

FFS she just bought two pure bred Corgie puppies!

What is your aim?

I am starting to think you dead set to attract the attention of the Chimpo for spreading misinformation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a can of worms has our darling HMTQ opened with her « while recollections may differ » phrase. She has led the way for the world and his wife to challenge those recollections and I am loving seeing all her lies debunked one after the other !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Thanks for this @YeltsinsTank ! Can't imagine the Shmarkles will take this lying down. Be interesting to see what their retort will be. Totally team Piers on this. People will eventually cop on about the gruesome twosome. It might take a while and there will always be the few staunch brain dead sugars that will defend her..... (Plastic Scobie I'm looking at you) but the majority will see the truth. They'll be left to wallow in their sea of septic lies. No body with an ounce of credibility should near them. How could you trust them?
I honestly cannot understand how anyone would trust them. How can they be trusted to keep secrets or even comments private after what they have done to their own family. I wouldn’t share a damn thing with them and that is just common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The interview, more or less, verbatim.

The pair of them are liars, out to feather their nests and woe betide anyone who calls them out.
:mad::sick::mad:
No mention of the interview on GMB. Quelle Surprise. I hope when this Andrew Neil thing starts, GB News? It utterly destroys GMB's ratings. The show needs to be put out of its misery like a lame old dog ... and I don't mean Garraway.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet they're watching this at the Palace, and I bet they're very pleased. At last somebody is telling it as it is, for the first time. All well and good saying Never Complain Never Explain but I bet it gets a bit lonely sometimes. Must be nice for the RF to have someone stand up for them so publicly.
ETA Anyone know the viewing figures?
I suspect the Minge response isn't going to be pleasant.
I don’t care what she has to say, it will be bullshit anyway. And she has to be extremely careful. I applaud Piers for standing up for the RF and the people of Britain and the Commonwealth. Someone had to. It was such a disgraceful thINg Megs and Hasbeen did, I can still hardly believe it. Just evil and so unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.