Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and cracking title. Why isn't there a cheering smilie?

I think they're waiting until the baby is born to make any announcements. If they do it now, there will be screams of 'upsetting a pregnant woman'.
I'm convinced the truth will out and both Harry the Weak and the Empress Megain will be seen for what they are.
Personally I think it would be a big mistake for Harry to come back to the UK. He didn't just insult the Queen, he insulted the entire country. He'll be booed where ever he goes.
And ye should all pelt him with tomatoes. TINNED tomatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Daily Star reports that Hazzno wants to move on but is hooked on "being right" and wants "some form of apology" from the Royal Family.
Not sure what the RF have to apologise for. Hazzno as long as he lives will never be able to make amends for what he and his poisonous wife have done.
In the same article up pops Uri Geller, urging everyone to heal the rift. As usual Uri has his finger on the pulse. Behind him there's what looks like a huge heap of bent forks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Oh duck off!!
This is great Mail windup!. Hazzno's holding down two high-powered jobs, while juggling paternity leave and taking advantage of his "personal bowel focus" days by wa...king around the sountryside in his onsie or being papped on the beach. They could call their vineyard 'Sour Grapes' and their first pressing 'Bitter Harvest'.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
1st they're showing a clip of him walking off GMB.
Piers explains that it was after the H&M Oprah interview, a "whine-a-thon." Says it was a disingenuous hit job on the royals and on England. He's had plenty of time to analyze what they were saying and he still doesn't believe them. 17 claims unproven/not provable. Says he was not allowed to have an opinion on things that were clearly not true, such as the backyard wedding. He was told that he had to believe Megz or he was a racist.

Clip of Megz saying she was suicidal, needed help, told that she couldn't get help.

Piers says he wants names, who wouldn't let her get help. Wouldn't believe her reading the weather report. Not for him to say whether she was suicidal. He doesn't believe she was told she couldn't get help by two people, he wants to know where Harry was in all this with his mental health connections. She's accused two people of being unspeakably cruel, let's have the names. He's prepared to be proven wrong, but every other fact they've checked had been untrue.

Tucker asking about her black identity, Megz is black. Clip of Megz suggesting royals are racist in one of the royals asking about the baby's dark skin clip

Piers is angry. Queen is 94, queen for 68 years, huge respect for queen, head of commonwealth, Megz has accused head of commonwealth of racism, we don't know who it was or context, he thinks it was an innocent question, points out that Megz and Harry told two different stories about that. Then he is talking about Archie not being a prince because of skin color and how it's not true, it's a matter of law for 100 year and how Megz made it up. Is it deliberate or is she delusional? Millions of Americans have acceptedthis as face because Oprah didn't challenge Megz. Someone's got to say it and I (Piers) am entitles to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Oh duck off!!

Talk about sour grapes
Just read this having posted, and I said sour grapes as well! 🥰

1st they're showing a clip of him walking off GMB.
Piers explains that it was after the H&M Oprah interview, a "whine-a-thon." Says it was a disingenuous hit job on the royals and on England. He's had plenty of time to analyze what they were saying and he still doesn't believe them. 17 claims unproven/not provable. Says he was not allowed to have an opinion on things that were clearly not true, such as the backyard wedding. He was told that he had to believe Megz or he was a racist.

Clip of Megz saying she was suicidal, needed help, told that she couldn't get help.

Piers says he wants names, who wouldn't let her get help. Wouldn't believe her reading the weather report. Not for him to say whether she was suicidal. He doesn't believe she was told she couldn't get help by two people, he wants to know where Harry was in all this with his mental health connections. She's accused two people of being unspeakably cruel, let's have the names. He's prepared to be proven wrong, but every other fact they've checked had been untrue.

Tucker asking about her black identity, Megz is black. Clip of Megz suggesting royals are racist in one of the royals asking about the baby's dark skin clip

Piers is angry. Queen is 94, queen for 68 years, huge respect for queen, head of commonwealth, Megz has accused head of commonwealth of racism, we don't know who it was or context, he thinks it was an innocent question, points out that Megz and Harry told two different stories about that. Then he is talking about Archie not being a prince because of skin color and how it's not true, it's a matter of law for 100 year and how Megz made it up. Is it deliberate or is she delusional? Millions of Americans have acceptedthis as face because Oprah didn't challenge Megz. Someone's got to say it and I (Piers) am entitles to do it.
Thank you Yeltsin for the summary, I've not got access to it.

Reactions: 23
Brilliant summary @YeltsinsTank ❤

Six minutes into Piers and the Sun have a story already..

I cannot imagine that the Harkles will just let this go. I cannot wait for the response!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Piers is upset because Don Lemmon called him a racist for not believing Megx, Sharon Osbourne fired for defending him (Piers). Points out Harry's past racist acts. Angry about how none of H&M's allegations were challenged.

Another GMB clip with the weather guy who was gunning for Piers' job.

Piers says he's not a journalist and he helped the guy with his career occasionally. Piers asked him to come in that morning. He felt Piers wasn't understanding how Megs felt as a biracial woman and it went sideways. Piers got angry in the moment, says he doesn't have a personal vendetta against Megz. They all knew Archie wasn't going to be a prince because of law and it wasn't racism.

Piers talks about how quitting-- says he was left with no choice. Says they tripled the ratings and beat the BBC. They told him to apologize to Megz for not believing her or he had to leave. Damned if he would apologize for it. Talks about other people apologizing to the mob and it not getting you anywhere, and he left. After he left he found out Megz had complained, and if he didn't believe her he was a racist. I'm not a racist I just don't believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Also (not sure why no one I dont think in the media's stated this) though the announcement I suppose maybe able to replace it I don't really know but what has to happen legally for any wedding in the C of E is the reading of the barr's, is just an announcement typically 3 months or just outright before the wedding ceremony, is kind of like when part of the ceremony about people objecting to it, but also allows people to pray for them up until the wedding. Has to happen legally though of course not in a civil service lol

So if announcing it publicly maybe doesnt count then it couldn't have been one done 3 days prior or whenever they claim a private ceremony happened ontop of there needing to be two witnesses as well.
And ye should all pelt him with tomatoes. TINNED tomatoes.
LOL have to admit did find that hilarious but a bit I dunno (tapes over mouth haha)

Oh duck off!!

Talk about sour grapes
Think Anne should make a video reading Harry the riot act!
Was actually a genuine Act as well lol

Hehe made me laugh about the tinned tomato's lol, haha thought (was trying to politely hold back a bit pmsl) when someone quite rightly corrected me about the holding her bump thing yeah thats fair enough, I was then thinking just then is a pity she cant put her hand over her mouth and just shut up lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The sun are streaming it on their TV pages
EDIT Streaming the wrong word, they're doing live updates

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.