Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike the guy, I will say he is actually British (and Iranian) and grew up in England. Maybe I'm sensing a xenophobic vibe that isn't actually there, but thought we'd all appreciate a fact-based discussion.
I'm a plasticphobe, can't stand fake people

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Including their own child in such vile practises indicates a serious problem with boundaries and would be flagged by social services as a possible cause for concern.
My exact same thoughts. They really are quite something. And not in a good way by any stretch of the imagination

Reactions: 18
Yep noticed that. I'm rather fond of Uncle Gary, and especially that he was invited to the wedding anyway - that's what normal people do!!
Yes, and so was their postman, the family butcher and his wife, the guy running the pub they went to...people that knew Kate and the family for many years. Brilliant. I guess it tells you all you need to know about Meghan, just in case anybody was still wondering. 1 member of her family present. Hardly any friends (all fairly recent), and absolutely nobody from her childhood, school, etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oooh...agree about the bone china mug & thin rim, it really does taste different...(although will drink it in anything if desperate enough 😂).
Proper cup of tea in a proper cup... put my little finger up even though I'm probably lower class lol x

Reactions: 12
The cat has ruined our leather sofas, preferring the sofas to her multiple scratching posts.
Yeah, we used to have leather sofas, reckoning that fucked leather looked better than fucked fabric. TBH I am not sure of the solution!

To get back on topic, I wonder if this is why the royals seem to prefer dogs to cats? OTH, we are on our 2nd lab, and I'm still finding hairs from the first one who died 3 years ago....

I reckon Guy the Beagle is a good judge of character as it seems he doesnt like Hazno?

Reactions: 14
Errm - I have a PG Tips monkey...

I thought it dated back to when bone china was extremely rare and expensive so ladies had to put the milk in first so the cup didn't crack. Meanwhile the tea was steeping in the pot...
You are correct milk before hot tea to stop China cracking
I know this as I only use the finest China ☕money can buy
Well it’s made in China 😂

• Haha
Scobie race baiting again. This time over the disappearance of a 19 year old boy.
View attachment 518491
Of course it's very sad but there's rather a difference in ages here (and let's not get into the whole Madeleine debate).
Scabies is now seriously bleeping me off. His blatant race baiting, and general fucktardery, kiss assing that stupid witch markle . Just give it a rest you cretinous, jumped up, plastic faced, ignoramus. I wish someone would bloody cancel him. He's so far up that vicious cunts arse it's a wonder he can even breathe without a snorkel. He's a despicable excuse for a human he really is. His mother must be so proud.
I feel much better for that. Apologies for the language but I find swearing to be very therapeutic. PARTICULARLY in the written form.

And breathe.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That's very interesting. I've been wondering for ages how the Harkles always seem to know how to upstage royal events. They might have birthdays, anniversaries and regular scheduled events all noted down in a diary but it doesn't explain how they always pick a day to promote themselves to overshadow another member of the family doing a charity event.

it figures that there must be a mole on the inside.
I do hope that the couriers manage to flush this person (or persons) out and get rid of them.

William is right not to trust Bradby and Scobie will surely never be invited to any press gathering by the royal family ever again.

They need to make sure that nothing is being leaked to the Harkles anymore. I also hope that they will make sure that the bullying complaints are looked into properly and that Smeg has no access to any information over that.

With any luck the tide is starting to turn and the Harkles will find themselves completely cut off as their informants are unearthed.
BP Comms strategic role play.

A: ‘OK Yah, youze Mrs Rooney with the yahdeyahdeyah, but you give the yohdeyohdeyo to Vardy here’
B: ’So one is Vardy?’
A: ‘Yah, Vardy’
C: ’Who is one again?‘
A: ’Mrs Rooney, y’know, Coleen the Commoner’
C: ’Oh, What’s my motivation?’
A: ’Listen Tarquin dearheart, this is serious work. Queen, Country & all that jazz’
C: ’Don’t speak jazz to me like that, we’re not in the Guards any more’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as I dislike the guy, I will say he is actually British (and Iranian) and grew up in England. Maybe I'm sensing a xenophobic vibe that isn't actually there, but thought we'd all appreciate a fact-based discussion.
I'm a plasticphobe, can't stand fake people
Me too! I suffer from Triskophobia, which is Fear Of Eyebrows. Especially massive slabs of black fur like Scrotie's!!! Yikes!

• Haha
  • Wow
My exact same thoughts. They really are quite something. And not in a good way by any stretch of the imagination
I hope by the time the three months is up these two psychos will have been deemed unfit to take charge of a child.

Such impeccable table manners....😂😂

View attachment 519141
Wow check out that underbite! A mandible to die for! She's an animal. Very primitive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No change there Cinnamon Girl she has got slut written all over her, that's why she has got a lopsided walk, always on the nest, shaghappy slapper.
Wonder if MM subscribe to the story that Marilyn Monroe (MM, say whaaaat?) had one heel tip of her stiletto slightly shaved so that she her hips would swing more & her caboose roll rounder?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meghan can act??? She’s tit!

I tried to post a gif on here but it just showed the link. Does anyone know where I went wrong?

🙄
Use Imgur.
Put the gif or photo in there and they give you a short link to post on here, which comes out as a full image when you hit "post Reply".

Reactions: 8
Cash'n'Harry are planning a party for friends
we're taking bets to see who attends

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.