Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've thought about this a few times. I believe that Brenda knew. There is no way in hell the secret service laddos failed to suss this out eventually. They likely sat on it while figuring out how to handle it, since it is such an intensely personal thing to throw at Brenda, but she had to be told because it could affect legitimacy/legacy etc. Once Brenda knew she'll have had the royal legal boffins on it combing through records and legalities regarding this kind of situation to see where things stood re the Monarchy and will then have spoken to haribaldi ... and once that cat was out of the bag smeggy panicked and insisted on gettin' the duck outta dodge. Hence the suddenness of the cheap £175 flight dash to Canada by her late at night.
I think that when haribaldi said that things were being discussed for months he was referring to the baby situation as much as them wanting to be half-in half-out royals, but smeggy knew the gig was up and she bolted tout suite rather than face the personal questions should Brenda go public.
Since I'm on it, I suspect that smeggy was not the only one with fertility issues. Maybe haribaldi was similarly inhibited and they'd discussed this and decided that outside help creating a little dukelet was the safest surest path to eternal money from the Firm.
She's not as smart as she thinks she is. No doubt she assumed she'd covered her tracks medically. And baldy is thick as tit with most things. This is a bloke who assumed he was just pure lucky that many many of his youthful indiscretians were not revealed, when in reality the Firm's fixit fairies were working overtime clearing up his messes. He thought they'd get away with it. I believe his anger at the family is rooted in his embarrassment that they'd been found out and 'everyone' knew. Everything more recent is just him clutching and reaching for excuses to continue hating his family. Get people discussing racism, mental health, the stuffy monarchy, ANYTHING but the truth around archiedoll. Deflect deflect deflect.
What's the betting that when THE truth comes out re archiedoll the Harkles claim they wanted to go public but the Firm gagged them. You heard it here first. I think I'll book mark this post for bragging rights at some point.:ROFLMAO:
Spot on.

Grandmother Darnit had 4-5 tea bags in a small tea pot, & left to brew just short of syrup.
Took the enamel off my teeth & made my pee burn.

She grew up a proper country lass & lived a long life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, from the headline I read this morning it was suggested that senior royals were thanking him in some way (I'm in no way assuming her madge personally called him up on the phone or e-mailed him at 5am!) If anything it would be a royal aide but I still think that's a bit of a push.
I'm a bit embarassed being called out on it like this - Piers is OK and I think he did well standing his ground, it would have been more credible had he only made claims he could back up, otherwise he is in the same position as Magic Minge, making claims without anyone from the Rf being able to clarify or refute the claims. Yes, I know that is the sweet irony but....
(I usually respect your posts Freda but I do feel a bit humilated by the wording of this against me) (I've edited this a few times as I sound a bit like a snowflake...lol!)
Oh dear.:(
I honestly don't see my response as humiliating toward you in any way. You aren't the only poster who read the statement that way but were just the first one I had time to reply to.
I fully respect your right to potentially see it as some sort of 'chastisement'(?), but it certainly wasn't meant that way and I'm happy to apologise for hurting your feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We should make a list of acceptable ;) excuses not to go to the Harkles 'Meghan's crowning as Supreme Empress of the World' party.

I'm going to go with 'Many apologies but we're booked to have a headache that day'.

Add your own :ROFLMAO:
I'll be attending a 'Large-Foul-Smelling Ham Tossing' Class being held by Sharon Osbourne that day. Soz Meggie. I'll stop by again and show you what I learned though 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Whenyergerromeareyermashin?" Is a saying I know very well (roughly translated as:"when you get home, do you think you might, perhaps, put the kettle on and make some tea, darling?")
I'm a Yorkshire lass, we just say "click" in our house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BAG????

BAG????

BAG you say???

You heathen!

It is loose tea and a tea strainer or NO TEA AT ALL.

/jk -- sort of.
Ah, good old loose tea. We used to use that and one day a visitor's crotch goblin wailed " Mammy don't drink that ! It has dirt in it!" DIRT? cheeky lignorant little tit.:mad:
At Uni I kept both loose tea and tea bags because I used to do cup readings for shits n giggles. One of my pals at school had a mammy who did teacup readings and card reading, so I picked up a few things while nebbing in on readings. Enough for party tricks with an ordinary pack of cards or a used teacup with "dirt" in it.
"Is there no beginning to Freda's talents" I hear you cry? 🤪

My dad makes tea in a teapot but uses two teabags in it, instead of loose leaf tea. Why?! He pours a cup of tea for him and me, then the rest of the pot goes cold and gets wasted. What’s the point?!?! Easier to just make two individual mugs of tea with a teabag in each! Old habits die hard, I guess!

He has also moved onto skimmed milk because his doctor advised it. Yuk! Tea tastes foul with that excuse for milk in it. Full fat milk every time for me! I nearly took some full fat with me last week when I visited but I forgot. He said he’ll get some in for me special when he knows I am coming. Aww ❤
Hah, our doc advised hubby to use skimmed milk and low fat spreads to reduce his cholesterol, but I'd seen that fat farm show where celebs go to work on a farm and they showed you what 'ingredients' went into those spreads. Weighed it all out and then mixed it, barfx10. bleeping disgusting chemical shite :mad:. Natural fats are the way to go. So I knocked that low-fat-skimmed milk shite on the head. 6 weeks later Doc was very pleased with hubby's check up results and laughed his ass off when hubby said I had him on full fat milk and proper butter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh dear.:(
I honestly don't see my response as humiliating toward you in any way. You aren't the only poster who read the statement that way but were just the first one I had time to reply to.
I fully respect your right to potentially see it as some sort of 'chastisement'(?), but it certainly wasn't meant that way and I'm happy to apologise for hurting your feelings.
Ok - cheers Freda :)
I didn't think you were chastising me but making me out to be a bit dim! (which I am sometimes but I didn't think so in this instance)

I probably didn't make myself clear in my original post but I'm sure no-one assumed that a senior member of the Royal family contacted Piers first hand to thank him for sticking up for the RF. My post was saying that it was quite a claim that anyone had actually thanked him (even a friend of a royal, an aide etc, informally) and if they had, he wouldn't be able to back it up, so probably best to say nothing at all, otherwise he would be on the same level as the Harkles with unsubstantiated claims. I just wanted more from him - facts that were watertight.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cant remember if in famous 'sale' or not, what I do know is that the cats have fucked them right up. Still comfy though!
Cats are controlling cunts. There I said it. Even though I thoughtlessly fed one. :censored: My bad.
They have enslaved half the population. It's quite bizarre. Little aliens.
I refuse to be in their cult.

On topic.
Smeggy had a cat called Archie. It died because she fed it frozen grapes. Even I know that's a no-no.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
And...on a lighter note from me tonight...they are still a couple of what Freda says!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
W&K's wedding was quite an odd event here....Mr Spangly and I had a blazing row the evening before and he had stormed off and walked all the way to his Mums 1hr and 1/2 away. He slept on her floor and then spent the next day watching the Royal Wedding with her. (she died quite unexpectedly a few weeks later and he still to this day thanks me for that argument so that he got to spend that precious time with her!)
I watched it with the kids and we had a lovely time - we baked scones, got the bunting out and enjoyed the atmosphere - then I went and picked Mr Spangly up and we haven't had a big row like that ever since but whenever we see footage of the wedding, it always makes us a bit emotional!
I can't remember what I was doing. Probably running after children. But I know I never watched the wedding because in many ways I'm not really bothered about the royal family. Yes I think Queenie and Phil and Anne have all played blinders but that's not what it's about for me. It's not the family, it's the tradition, and the pomp and the circumstance and splendour. And backstabbing traitors and lunatics included.
Which is why I loathe these two jumped up fuckityfucks for dissing all of that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cats are controlling cunts. There I said it. Even though I thoughtlessly fed one. :censored: My bad.
They have enslaved half the population. It's quite bizarre. Little aliens.
I refuse to be in their cult.

On topic.
Smeggy had a cat called Archie. It died because she fed it frozen grapes. Even I know that's a no-no.:rolleyes:
She doesn't seem to like cat's or dog's or babies or even Harry :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On another note why can she never applaud properly. For someone who lives for applause can she not just clap properly? It's so half arsed and unenthusiastic it's insulting.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Is it just me, but for all that the Invictus games are inspiring, I don’t think it would be first choice of most tv viewers, so why do H&M think they are going to make a huge hit of some Netflix docu about planning the games. Sounds boring as tit, probably footage of Hazno blah blah-ing with the peeps doing the actual work, pointing at things as he does, then saying thankyouverymuch and wandering off to shake hands with people.
Exactly what I was gonna say, however I doubt Minge will allow haznoballs to be the only one on film. She’ll try to squeeze herself into it somehow 🤮

I’ll take a rain check on that thanks 🤣

Reactions: 14
Piers reaction to Meghan and Harry 😄 xx.
Time to catch up..20 pages behind 😄

Resizer_16177973734850.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly what I was gonna say, however I doubt Minge will allow haznoballs to be the only one on film. She’ll try to squeeze herself into it somehow 🤮

I’ll take a rain check on that thanks 🤣
Yah, it's definitely a very niche subject. I think it will struggle to get a substantial number of viewers.

Reactions: 11
Haha this is funny

The 6th series of The Crown, waiting for the 7th for Meghan to replace Camilla as the most hated haha

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Scabies really ought to watch what he is posting as it would not surprise me if some Agency is starting to take an interest in some of his Social media activity especially those anti-royal posts which are inciting hatred etc

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He is a bleeping twit. the Police have busted their guts trying to find him and this prat lives in the UK, wish he would go.missing I would spend 10 seconds looking for him

I am sure scabies is mentally unhinged, someone must h a be used his mouth for a toilet because he only talks tit. How dare he criticise the way we do things, perhaps he should visit his Iranian family and criticise their regime. Plastic faced head
10 seconds, thats generous. I wouldnt waste a second of my time.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.