Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Wills doesnt know if Bradby is reporting back to H&M and no doubt he played his part in getting ITV to buy the interview.

Reactions: 33
Welcome Sushablay this.is a wonderful forum no wokeism just everyone's opinions and feelings about the 2 bastards in question I have learnt lots of things on here it's also informative and no holds barred on bad language etc. I was so angry two weeks ago and then I came across this forum and was able to put my mouthy, sweary opinions on here and feel much better.

Reactions: 33
Dan Wootton said ITV tried to gag him over Meghan.

DAN WOOTTON: How ITV tried to gag me on Meghan Markle too | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: 31
I’ve had a long held belief that Clooney is gay, surprised to hear Ghislaine was giving him bj’s.
Maybe that's why she was laughing, that she'd just proved Clowney was gay? I think he married Amal because she looks like a man and he had presidential aspirations at the time so better for his prospects to be married. They're all cynical self-serving creeps and I bet there's not one loyal or honest person among them.
Excuse for missing the parrrtaaay of the year is I am currently writing to ofcom. AGAIN.
Excuse:
Regret to advise that the "Colonic Irrigation" demonstration scheduled for Your Royal Highnesses' Garden Party has been cancelled owing to no ticket sales. As Chief Speaker, I will therefore be unable to attend.

Reactions: 26
HAHAHAHAHA
What a total crock of shit.

source: The word "success" and haribaldi in the same sentence.

Reactions: 25
Beyonce and Meghan are two cheeks of the same arse.
Beyonce only decided she was a feminist when it was fashionable, only said a peep about being black once BLM took off.
Although at least Meghan can act.
Bloody Beyoncé. The queen feminist my h*le. The entire world knows your husband cheated on you but you stayed with him as you are worth more with him than without. She’s pathetic. And agreed re only being vocal about being black when it was fashionable. How many years did we watch her dying her hair blonde and starving herself down to get rid of that booty. That said I do think some of her songs are bops

Reactions: 23
19 year old MAN. That's an ADULT who can look out for himself versus a tiny CHILD who cannot. This is pure insanity. Is he implying that minority men have the mental capacity of four year olds? Because that's what this picture and tweet are saying.
He is a fucking twat. the Police have busted their guts trying to find him and this prat lives in the UK, wish he would go.missing I would spend 10 seconds looking for him

I am sure scabies is mentally unhinged, someone must h a be used his mouth for a toilet because he only talks shit. How dare he criticise the way we do things, perhaps he should visit his Iranian family and criticise their regime. Plastic faced dickhead

Reactions: 36
Ah, what a pity, I'm varying my recollections on that day
Has the date been announced? I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 29 April... I know that’s pretty soon, but it might be impossible to resist. Otherwise, any other big RF events scheduled between now and when she’s ‘too pregnant’ to do it?

Reactions: 12
Beyonce the Empowered Independent Feminist Woman (Still sexy as controlled by her Dad and her Husband who tell her to shut the fuck up and look sexy)
She winds me the fuck up as well

Reactions: 30
Beyonce the Empowered Independent Feminist Woman (Still sexy as controlled by her Dad and her Husband who tell her to shut the fuck up and look sexy)
She winds me the fuck up as well
Nice one Bastille hate all these plastic faced moronic plebs

Reactions: 13
In defence of Beyoncé I don’t think she’s embraced her heritage just because of BLM, I think that’s unfair.

I’m not a Beyoncé fan at all, she’s a bit blah for me but she’s got more talent in her little toe than Meghan Markle will ever have.

Reactions: 12
My 'favourite who said he was to quit SM but actually maybe for a few days weather presenter' has surfaced again on Quelle surprise SM, he needs cancelling.

Reactions: 20
For a moment I thought you were being serious about feeling sorry for M....and was just about to tell you to go and wash your mouth out and take your medicine

Reactions: 21
Just ironic timing I guess so

Reactions: 5
In defence of Beyoncé I don’t think she’s embraced her heritage just because of BLM, I think that’s unfair.
She was Native American and French only a few years ago - I wonder when she'll have a Disney movie about those.
Beyahontas?
Beyatouille?

Reactions: 10
Samantha Markle just a tad pissed off with Meghan’s hypocrisy in The Invictus Games

Don't blame her.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.