Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
place your bets ladies and gentlemen! When will this Chief Impacting Officer role be swept under the rug?

(y) within 3 months
❀ within 5 months
:ROFLMAO: within 7 months
😯 within 9 months
🀒 within 1 year
😑 never and will keep merching it with Times New Roman font 54 on the front page of Forbes Magazine

Winners will get to climb up 2 steps on @Pom Bear 's penis ladder
Losers will drop down 1 step on the ladder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
He might not file for divorce but she will, more than likely when she has met someone richer, with more contacts and who is of more use to her. Harry will eventually stop being useful to her and she will move on. I've seen it time and time again with people I know. My guess is in the next 5 years??!!!
The way that money is being spent, I imagine he'll be penniless long before then. She wouldn't stay with him when the money's all gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'd love if the Daily Mail did a WE'RE SORRY MEGHAN gigantic headline, as huge as possible, with zero other context - and then went absolutely guns blazing on her throughout the rest of the paper. Maybe even with a pull-out special about her lies!
Yes!
And they could word the layout of the story itself carefully, so the first words on each line read down as:
m
e
g
h
a
n
y
o
u
c
u
n
t
Please, please, please let this happen πŸ™‚βœ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The way that money is being spent, I imagine he'll be penniless long before then. She wouldn't stay with him when the money's all gone.
Who will keep her in hot-dogs & nike trainers ? πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She did say she had their vows from that backyard get together framed.
Welby and Warby trying to tread a middle path and ending up getting Markled. Welby's the Spiritual Leader of the Anglican Community and Archbishop of Canterbury, and shouldn't be creeping around cottages conducting private ceremonies. Is he on speed dial for MM? He says he doesn't comment on personal or pastoral matters. That's handy. Lots of confusion here, just like the christening of Farky that Welby was supposed to have conducted but didn't. Both of these events are important constitutional matters involving a member of the RF and there should be clarity, not photoshopped aunties or secretive garden vows like a pair of giggling teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 495752

OMG

Black eye, what looks like a bite mark and what's that on his left wrist? Has he been tied up????

• Sad
  • Wow
The thought of Harry getting a β€œjob” reminds me of Will the intern in bbc comedy W1A. I think the actor Hugh Skinner is adorable, unlike the ginger whinger

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Some kind of fraud
If it is, it's very sofisticated one. CEO has enough in his head to pump up to billion dollar venture. Startup it isn't. I don't have time to search all the "leadership team".

Edit:
More I think about, more I have a feeling that this "wokenes" and woke companies that are mushrooming now are going to burst like .com bubble as well as crypto currency. For me anything that has no bases in real work and real product has to burst sometime.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor harry.

She certainly saw him coming πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

..... and that awful Preacher-man at the Wedding Service ... wtf ???? Dreadful hahahhahahaaaaaa .... No sense of History or Decorum or anything.... πŸ˜– He was going on like Kenny Everetts " Brother Lee Love" πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly, and this is why when she writes Dear Diary that all the men in the RF made a pass at her in turn - including Prince Philip and Black Rod - she will be laughed at.
It was as you say really stupid to say that Wobblin Welby (or was it Warby? The bint is confused after all, it's official....) married them at Nottingham Cottage. Nobody sane would make such a claim that can so easily be disproved. I think she's psychotic.
Considering the current Black Rod is a woman, this would be especially hilarious

• Haha
Anyone read about Theranos? WeWork? Even before the pandemic Silicon Valley start ups with massive projected public offerings are failing all over and making fools of investors.
There seem to be a lot of so-called mental health experts chasing and trying to get money off too few mental health sufferers by selling them apps and telling them that they need to come to the experts for a safe space where they can relieve themselves. Sounds Orwellian and creepy to me. Glad i'm mad and free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.