Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wah; that marriage wont last. She will be in a trailer with a wonky Chevrolet outside in 5 years time, working at the hot-dog factory ( where she belongs) and he will be back at Kensington Palace on Tindr on his phone šŸ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I donā€™t wish to be a party pooper or try to moderate but Iā€™m really uncomfortable with the suicide talk and find it really triggering. Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m being over sensitive but as a suicide survivor itā€™s quite hard to listen too. Sorry šŸ˜ž

ETA I meant read not listen too!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Funnily enough, I've been thinking it will end in a death too. Only I thought there would be a suicide, or at least a murder made to look like a suicide. Of course I do have a vivid imagination and a love of Agatha Christie novels so take it with a pinch of salt. The thought of 'Merry Widow Markle' ending up in prison is just so tempting though. Oh, and I've been reading the Tarot for over 40 years and I'm known to be accurate. Haven't read any cards for these two though. Wouldn't waste my time :D
Oh gowan Cassandra, you know we want you to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's probably trawling Hollywood for billionaires as we speak.Trouble is the only ones who will be interested will be in their 80s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This is just as we all thought, but why be so stupid as to claim you were married before the cost taxpayers a bloody fortune wedding. If you can lie about your own wedding, you can lie about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Omg has it really been 24 hours or more since she's piped up? She must be working out her next move. Checkmate Smegs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's probably trawling Hollywood for billionaires as we speak.Trouble is the only ones who will be interested will be in their 80s
She probably has a shot at Bezos. He likes them middle-aged and they can bond over their wonky eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think when they divorce, ā€”and it is a case of when, not if ā€”it will be along the lines of Brad and Ang. They share the same early infatuation, ā€œus against the worldā€ obsession with one another, and well, look at them now. It will be every bit as bitter and toxic but Iā€™d wager itā€™ll be played out more publicly. Meghan will be slinging mud at Harry through the press and have her army of whipped idiots lined up to leak stories in her favour. I can see her going full Gone Girl. And is it bad to say Iā€™m looking forward to every second of it!

Re suicide

If it was Smeggie, it would have to be after a brutal political campaign, which showed her to be the lying witch she is, and exposed all her marriages, moon bumps, lies, bullying and god knows what else. If she did it before that, we would get the blame.

For Haz, it would have to be after a particularly nasty divorce, with her telling particularly malicious lies about him (and possibly the RF) and completely ruins his reputation (whatā€™s left of it). She gets full custody of the children, with very little (supervised) access for him. Heā€™s devastated, realises what a complete duck up he is and what a mess of everyoneā€™s lives heā€™s made and then kills himself.

Any other suicide scenario for Haz would upset William too much. It would need to be down to her psychotic behaviour, taking him
off medication etc, rather than any current issues with his mental health.
Meghan would never kill herself. Thereā€™s a saying that goes something like, ā€œnarcissists donā€™t harm themselves, they just harm everyone else around themā€

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Mehgrain šŸ˜–............ the Westlers hot-dog factory in Wisconsin's a-beckonin' fer that one.......
The RAF can send an aircraft to rescue Harry and convert him back from 110-volt to 240 šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜›šŸ˜›

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think when they divorce, ā€”and it is a case of when, not if ā€”it will be along the lines of Brad and Ang. They share the same early infatuation, ā€œus against the worldā€ obsession with one another, and well, look at them now. It will be every bit as bitter and toxic but Iā€™d wager itā€™ll be played out more publicly. Meghan will be slinging mud at Harry through the press and have her army of whipped idiots lined up to leak stories in her favour. I can see her going full Gone Girl. And is it bad to say Iā€™m looking forward to every second of it!

Meghan would never kill herself. Thereā€™s a saying that goes something like, ā€œnarcissists donā€™t harm themselves, they just harm everyone else around themā€
I was thinking that, it will be a messy divorce. Like Amber and Johnny, Angie and Brad. Course she will have receipts (that will never been seen) šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Agree, have Brad and Ange vibes for sure. It seems like such a stressful life and marriage. They are innately very angry and vengeful personalities. When they don't have the world to unite against, they will turn on each other. It happens to all factions when the war or siege is over. They're just from totally different worlds. She crossed into his, and his hers, far too quickly. No adjustment period.

it's utterly tragic that this family was beset by death of Diana. Now Harry is losing his Dad. As the partner of someone you truly love, would you really want that for them? And to go as far as internationally trashing the family he's got left? It's utterly repulsive - she is not emotionally healthy, and cannot sincerely commit to the people in her life EXCEPT when it's going well - and that's simply useage. If first reaction is to reject and besmirch ... I mean. What about when her and Harry do have arguments? She is genuinely the left version of Trump.

the fact their Archewell person left ... having previously worked for the Gates (which is an excellent foundation with enormous output)...the Telegraph reporting that she was continually having to do things outside her job role...I mean it really isn't good. As is their lack of diversity as everyone has already mentioned.

Were they truly expecting British taxpayers to fund them through this lifestyle? They actually got the US to feel sorry for them? I feel like this is Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew I really do. The absolute classic sign of a personality disorder involving narcissism is unreliability - words not matching actions. What have they actually brought to Netflix or archewell? To their foundations? It sounds like they've spent More time wrestling with the media, about font size (!), bitching to Oprah, and feeding chickens than they have doing anything like work. How anyone can think they're role models and not lazy AF (they didn't want to do the hard work let's face it) is beyond me. People would really raise their children in the image of these two?

honestly it's like Emperor's new clothes. Everyone clearly sees they are both naked of decency and is just loudly exclaiming how gold encrusted their humanity is.

please let it end soon, the world has bigger problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Funnily enough, I've been thinking it will end in a death too. Only I thought there would be a suicide, or at least a murder made to look like a suicide. Of course I do have a vivid imagination and a love of Agatha Christie novels so take it with a pinch of salt. The thought of 'Merry Widow Markle' ending up in prison is just so tempting though. Oh, and I've been reading the Tarot for over 40 years and I'm known to be accurate. Haven't read any cards for these two though. Wouldn't waste my time :D
I used to love reading Agatha Christie as a young teenager! I loved the Hercule Poirot ones the best. I suppose my vivid imagination from such stories could have influenced my thoughts on the matter too.

Funny you mention Tarot Cards as I bought a set last year along with a book to teach myself during lockdown but I never got round to it, but this thread might give me a kick up the backside.

I used to be on a thread elsewhere where a lady used to do tarot readings for us. She only used to pick one card. Not sure if thatā€™s something you do? I am assuming you can do reading for people who are not in front of you, like Haz n Megz, but I have no idea how it works (I should have read my book, shouldnā€™t I?)

Reactions: 18
Well!!! One of the crackpots I've been 'debating' with on Twitter posted an absolutely mental video from something called Goalcast It's filled with cringe crying, her claiming that she changed the washing up liquid advert, some award ceremony where she's bumming her load, and the it's not enough to survive interview.

I posted that I didn't think that was right, to complain about your life in Africa. This is what they replied to me

Screenshot_20210322-224957_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210323-000414_Twitter.jpg

Truly jaw dropping šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I share your fear. She is so full of hate, I'm not convinced she won't take things too far one day. I get very bad vibes about the whole situation.
Bad vibes. That is the exact phrase I was looking for and couldnā€™t find the words.

I often get very bad vibes off random people and I cannot explain why. Something about them just makes my blood run cold and chills me to the bone. I cannot put my finger on why or what I think they have ā€˜doneā€™. I just get a deep feeling that they are very bad, wicked people and they are hiding something in their personal lives such as abuse, crime, deception etc. I donā€™t get it very often but, when it strikes, it hits me and I cannot shake it off. At my last workplace there were two men who gave off these vibes. I was cordial and polite but I made sure never to be alone with them, even making a cup of tea.

Megan gives me bad vibes even though I have never been in her physical presence. I think it stemmed from all those angry, vengeful micro expressions that she gives off in a split second where she reveals her true self before switching the smile back on. A few videos have captured this. Chilling. I donā€™t get those vibes off Harry at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well!!! One of the crackpots I've been 'debating' with on Twitter posted an absolutely mental video from something called Goalcast It's filled with cringe crying, her claiming that she changed the washing up liquid advert, some award ceremony where she's bumming her load, and the it's not enough to survive interview.

I posted that I didn't think that was right, to complain about your life in Africa. This is what they replied to me

View attachment 495053

View attachment 495055

What planet is that fool living on?

Reactions: 8
Bad vibes. That is the exact phrase I was looking for and couldnā€™t find the words.

I often get very bad vibes off random people and I cannot explain why. Something about them just makes my blood run cold and chills me to the bone. I cannot put my finger on why or what I think they have ā€˜doneā€™. I just get a deep feeling that they are very bad, wicked people and they are hiding something in their personal lives such as abuse, crime, deception etc. I donā€™t get it very often but, when it strikes, it hits me and I cannot shake it off. At my last workplace there were two men who gave off these vibes. I was cordial and polite but I made sure never to be alone with them, even making a cup of tea.

Megan gives me bad vibes even though I have never been in her physical presence. I think it stemmed from all those angry, vengeful micro expressions that she gives off in a split second where she reveals her true self before switching the smile back on. A few videos have captured this. Chilling. I donā€™t get those vibes off Harry at all.
Her facade slips and her true self emerges. I've seen video clips of her where this has happened. There's something not right with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 495053

View attachment 495055

It should actually be against the law to call someone a racist without solid proof to back it up. Itā€™s incredibly damaging and flung about so easily by those who have no argument. It should be treated the same as defamation

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It should actually be a crime to call someone a racist without solid proof to back it up. Itā€™s incredibly damaging and flung about so easily by those who have no argument. It should be treated the same as defamation
If you speak against their precious narcissistic Megalomaniac, they deem you racist without proof. Its their thing.

Reactions: 26
What I don't understand is they "hate" the UK hence they left (among many other real and fake reasons for leaving). UK media is bad, the British people are bad etc. YET they want the titles and security paid for by the British people while they live in America.... the very people they "hate". How is that fair? If I hate someone, I don't want to associate with them or see them ever again. Once Charles becomes king, they will still be half in, half out with their new titles, wouldn't it? I am perfectly fine if PC gives them more lump sum but this time remove all their titles and line of succession.
The contradictory thing about that interview was when Oprah asked them if they would not have left the RF had it not been for X, Y and Z, would they still be there (or WTTE) and they both said, ā€œYes in a heartbeatā€™ (or something similar). They didnā€™t even hesitate or stop to ponder the question. They replied instantly. I just thought...hang on, if the U.K. is so tit, your family is so mean, and the British people are so racist, WHY THE HELL would you want to remain in the U.K.??????

I donā€™t think they hate the UK at all. They just saw their arses because they didnā€™t get what they asked for. I still think they were encouraged to leave due some misdemeanour and that is why they are so bitter. Why would they be insisting on security still? I think it is because they were told to go, therefore, they think it should still be paid for them as it wasnā€™t really their decision to leave at all. The Queen just let them make it look like it was their choice to save their embarrassment at being told to sod off. Why did the Queen ask them to leave? Perhaps it all to do with the discovery of the surrogacy and the fake pregnancy? i just hope one day soon we will find out as there has got to be more to this than we have been told. A big piece of the jigsaw is missing and that is why things are not adding up or making sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hi all, sorry for repetition on last thread- got a little overexcited and dare I say a little pissed. Will use the wiki in future

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.