Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im wondering what Meghan's plans for the children's education are.
Will she want them to go to English schools or will she hate that idea?

Reactions: 15
Sad times. As soon as I found out about Archewell Audio on 15 December 2020 I started paying for a Spotify account (as this is the only place you can get it) and cleared my schedule so I wouldnā€™t miss a moment of the enlightened words of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex (as they humbly call themselves on the blurb). True, the opening podcast on 29 December was a tedious, worthy, name-dropping borefest made only briefly interesting by a fake baby wishing me a happy new year and H&M spiking their family with barbed darts for Christmas as they cooed ā€œlove always wins, motherfuckersā€ (or something). But nothing since. Itā€™s been 3 months. Why are they depriving the world of their voices and captivating content? Have they been silenced?

God knows how much Spotify shelled out to broadcast the idiotic word salad these dumb, self-regarding arseholes spout at every given opportunity but they must be ruing the day, no? Itā€™s all come out already and Oprah has hoovered up all the $$$. Just imagine how bleeping dull their Netflix content is going to be, rehashing the same old narratives - mental health, racism, the wicked RF, their mystifying obsessional knowledge of every press story even though they never read any of it..zzz. Theyā€™ve got literally duck all else to talk about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I think someone somewhere is going to use the mental health card against them at some point. I thought it was interesting that William mentioned it last week during the 'phone call and it was reported in the press. I think things have been a lot worse for Harry in that department than any of us have fully realised.

I think in time, Meme herself will regret playing her mental health card in the Oprah interview, she's set the groundwork for that to be used against her, too.

I can see the Queen/Charles/William being the primary custodians of the children down the line. I fully expect Archie to go to Eton.

Pipedream?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
You know what the Queen should do, if they want Archie to have a title so bad to earn and keep the title they have to move back to the UK, if not both of them have to renounce all titles. Titles are useless in america meghan!!

Reactions: 35
Ooh we've picked up some pace again ! Loving the title for the new thread and also that we are seeing more puns :giggle: I particulalry like (no) Hair Apparent for JCMH courtesy of @Nannyto2

I cut this from the last thread - too good to miss being considered for the next Thread which will probably be tomorrow at this rate !

This is from @Sea and @Oohthedrama

Harry and Megan 81: Seems as if working for the harkles is a poisoned chalice, you'll get a cup of tea ...thrown with malice

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think something bad is going to happen.
Since all the Harkles stuff began, I have had a very bad feeling that Harry will take his own life when he realises what a mess he has made of it.

However, the very first thought that popped into my head upon reading your comment was that...Meghan kills Harry šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®
I had an immediate vision of her blowing up into a massive narcissistic rage and hitting him over the head with a heavy vase or something. I know it sounds like something off a farfetched soap opera but stranger things have happened.

I realise that talk of someoneā€™s demise is serious and not something to joke about or speculate on, but I have had a very, very bad feeling that this will all end in tragedy for a long time now. I hope I havenā€™t upset or offended anyone if my comments come across as crass and unfeeling. I know it is a very sensitive subject, yet it is one that has been brought up for discussion a number of times on these threads now.

With this pair, things are just spiralling out of control more and more with every week that passes. Just as you think they canā€™t go any lower or do something even worse, and they surpass expectations every time. I am always thinking, ā€œWhat the hell are they going to do next?!ā€™

I canā€™t help but feel that, due to all the selfish and deeply hurtful things they have done to their families (and others such as staff), karma will come to deal with them in a very strong way.

BTW, I havenā€™t watched the psychic video posted at the end of the last thread but I must do so now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Iā€™m curious how many of you on here think a divorce will happen eventually, if so when?
Iā€™m on the fence, I think H is too mixed up in Ms games and victim mentality and he canā€™t think for himself to divorce.
Not a chance. She's already pushing 40 with two kids and with her history of speaking her truth no billionaire worth their salt is going to give her a second glance. H is too under the thumb to be allowed to think for himself.

I personally think they are stuck with each other, that is the best karma of all, he is too stubborn to give up and she wants the little mermaid fairytale in her head and the girl who meets her handsome Prince doesn't divorce him.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Since all the Harkles stuff began, I have had a very bad feeling that Harry will take his own life when he realises what a mess he has made of it.

However, the very first thought that popped into my head upon reading your comment was that...Meghan kills Harry šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®
I had an immediate vision of her blowing up into a massive narcissistic rage and hitting him over the head with a heavy vase or something. I know it sounds like something off a farfetched soap opera but stranger things have happened.

I realise that talk of someoneā€™s demise is serious and not something to joke about or speculate on, but I have had a very, very bad feeling that this will all end in tragedy for a long time now. I hope I havenā€™t upset or offended anyone if my comments come across as crass and unfeeling. I know it is a very sensitive subject, yet it is one that has been brought up for discussion a number of times on these threads now.

With this pair, things are just spiralling out of control more and more with every week that passes. Just as you think they canā€™t go any lower or do something even worse, and they surpass expectations every time. I am always thinking, ā€œWhat the hell are they going to do next?!ā€™

I canā€™t help but feel that, due to all the selfish and deeply hurtful things they have done to their families (and others such as staff), karma will come to deal with them in a very strong way.

BTW, I havenā€™t watched the psychic video posted at the end of the last thread but I must do so now.
Are you psychic?

On the divorce issue - who is going to want to take on an ageing 40 something thirsty troublemaker? Surely most rich men have a much wider pool to choose from?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have no sympathy for H at all. We are all adults and responsible for our actions. Yes she has made him worse but he is no shrinking violet.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not a chance. She's already pushing 40 with two kids and with her history of speaking her truth no billionaire worth their salt is going to give her a second glance. H is too under the thumb to be allowed to think for himself.

I personally think they are stuck with each other, that is the best karma of all, he is too stubborn to give up and she wants the little mermaid fairytale in her head and the girl who meets her handsome Prince doesn't divorce him.
šŸ˜‚ I just said the same!

Reactions: 14

With these two and their issues, I think anything is possible.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Plus, sheā€™s now too well known as she was so keen to be the most famous woman on the planet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
šŸ˜‚ I just said the same!
Great minds! thirsty troublemaker šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I wish the sucking up articles would stop now. Strong and resilient? When? Before or after she sacked it off to leave H to deal with the carnage? And gender equality? Don't make me laugh, she's the most obvious example of marrying for status and money we've seen in a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I went into a tarot card rabbit hole after watching that psychic reading video.

It seems that there are multiple psychic readings speculating that Meghan gets herself involved in a scandal, involving a senior royal, and the Queen gets involved because it threatens the stability. The Queen is aware of everything that is happening. Meghan oversteps her boundaries, and inadvertently comes in direct conflict of the Queen.

Yikes.
So who would your money be on as senior royal?
Andrew could be a candidate for any number of reasons but that all seems passe now........I wonder if Smeggy will claim that Charles made a pass at her?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

I've never written this out but honestly I feel the same. I dislike him but I genuinely hope he gets the help he needs because he's very very very troubled and traumatised and he's attacking blindly, and being smothered by a narc with no way out ... Once he sees public opinion turn on him it'll get very dark for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
So who would your money be on as senior royal?
Andrew could be a candidate for any number of reasons but that all seems passe now........I wonder if Smeggy will claim that Charles made a pass at her?
Or she could allege that William tried it on with her? Wonder if she has written an imaginary account of that in her famous Dear Diaries...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m curious how many of you on here think a divorce will happen eventually, if so when?
Iā€™m on the fence, I think H is too mixed up in Ms games and victim mentality and he canā€™t think for himself to divorce.
I am voting for divorce and relatively quickly - I just think the divorce will take forever unless she has her next mark life partner in the bag.

Am thinking in the next 18 months if they get all support removed from the RF, less than that if all the titles and succession goes (keeping it all crossed for that tbh).

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.