Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fgs how nauseating! We are never going to be all truly equal as long as people have these mindsets and use this sort of language.

PH is so thick and easily led isn’t he... saying he didn’t know about ‘unconscious bias’ until Mummy Meghan taught him about it. Talk about brainwashing!

Will they ever address H’s nazi costume or is that just A-Ok because now he knows what an inherently racist man he is and is working to actively dismantle his biases

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I just posted similar(but with Orca getting him the post for that gravitas he needs).
I promise I wasn't copying you, please forgive me. Great minds
I think it is JPMorgan that got it after his BS speech left everyone contemplating harry's navel.... they were probably getting daily calls from him saying "so when is my next speaking gig" and Jamie Dimon was like "tell him I'll call him back - actually no, call him Your highness and then put him in touch with HR. or the head of diversity/Inclusivity. Find out what is the next empty Silicon Valley IPO mandate we are hoping to get...."

Reactions: 18
Interesting... a quick rummage at Companies House yields records for Peak State: Mental Fitness, a recently formed Ltd Co. with two directors (one with a longer standing record at Companies House with a well established documented company, the other fella associated with company that seems to have folded quite quickly). There is no mention of Hazza in the PS:MF dox so I’m a bit flummoxed how he can invite BuggerUp to work with a relatively small new company where he has no executive responsibilities - unless that’s another job he has yet to be announced?

https://www.womanandhome.com/life/r...th-toolkit-to-help-first-responders-oversees/
From this, is says that Hazza has endorsed the UK Headfirst/PS:MF product/initiative which could be said is a ‘platform I helped establish’. Much of the narrative & quotes used in this (& other content) is close to repetition in BuggerUp etc, rather cut’n’paste.

I’m becoming so sceptical about everything H&M churn out & the timings, that it feels like a war of attrition fuelled by a bunch of PR bots until the GruesomeTwosome get their way. Roll on 31st March & we are told the RF are done with them.

Reactions: 21
she is from fucking ALASKA. Omg (so I guess no Lindsay Roth connection). Alaska. That is Sarah Palin country.

is that in direct competition with Headsup or whatever it was that h, W and K kicked off well before Migraine? Is there not a massive conflict of interest/industrial espionage (ie he is a former corporate insider).... I guess a year means probably not but the conflict is revolting. He is competing with his brother. What a cunt

Reactions: 16
Baguette, our posts have crossed

Reactions: 7
Maybe it's like in The Amityville Horror where the Devil attacks the Priest after having contact with the Lutz family. He takes to his bed and is horribly ill. Perhaps he's being punished by Satan for involving The Hag in not one, but two, religious ceremonies there's only so much The Prince of Darkness can take you know

Poor Archbishop Welby. He's been well and truly Markled with an added layer of spite from the Underworld to boot. He should remain in bed for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: 15
you forgot the Rugby player and rockstar if the brian adams story was true ...
I've never heard a Brian Adams story in relation to Diana, but it sounds doubtful - he's tiny and would have fit in her pocket

Reactions: 10
Are we sure he’s Rodney and not Uncle Albert? During the war...
He’s got the beard!

Reactions: 16
TQM - don’t get me started.
Endless shelves, endless folders, endless documentation all pointing to each other.

Reactions: 7
The Archbishop was was live on the news Tuesday evening on the anniversary of lockdown giving a comforting message, so he's not hiding all.

Reactions: 13
I bet they’re all feeling very frustrated that they can’t respond like ‘normal’ people would be able to. Not being able to defend yourself against such serious (and IMO, false) accusations must be so infuriating

Reactions: 31
Exactly what I said....he couldn't even help his wife's alleged mental health issues

"Angela Levin on Twitter: "The contrived details of Harry's job sound like a joke. More importantly this is the man who couldn't bring himself to get help for his wife's alleged serious depression. He is also the man who stated that he would not use his royal status for commercial gain." / Twitter"

Reactions: 51
I really hope this doesn't happen to Harry

Reactions: 10
Nah - it is absolutely a case of "fucked if he outs her as a liar, fucked if he pretends that she is telling the truth" situation. Like the queen.... which is the entire point of the "racism" accusation. You either accept that you are a racist or you are labelled as a double-barreled racist: a racist who refuses to see that they are racist and so does damage blindly without wanting to self-analyze their racism and accept that they are at fault. for everything (global warming/climate change/ world pverty, starvation, human trafficking, social and economic and judicial and fashion and medical-care and coupon allocation inequality, etc).

Reactions: 14
Somebody else whose Cunt Struck??

Reactions: 8
how much you wanna bet he gets replaced with someone BAME?

Somebody else whose Cunt Struck??
I bet she gave him the goods. that was the private ceremony. Harry watched/filmed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.