Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they really asked him to do some kind of off the record lovefest ceremony and he thought it would be of no consequence, but oh so nice for the love birds to have their own private moment to remember for the rest of their blessed lives.

The mere accusation of wrong doing and no way of clearing themselves from suspicions cast might be enough for someone with a pure heart.
If I were subject to the tale spinning of such a malicious mind, I would realise, I'd have no chance of ever winning against them and it would most certainly make me physically ill. He was in all the papers, not only in the UK, but in other countries, too. It must be very haunting for him.

Reactions: 34
Even as a dyed in the wool atheist I find her behaviour towards the Archbishop abhorrent. What a bitch she is.

Reactions: 40
The ArchBish fell for Megz hook, line and sinker. Who knows what actually went on there, but at best he looks a fool. His comments before her baptism are quite something, given all we know about The Duchess...

Church of England leader Justin Welby, who will officiate the service at Windsor Castle, spoke of meeting the bride-to-be at her baptism into the Anglican faith ahead of the wedding.

Dr Welby said: 'I've got to know her a bit and she's a very remarkable person... she is someone of thoughtfulness, integrity, service, commitment to duty.'

Although he was allowed to gush about the wonderful Meghan, he couldn't speak about the private baptism..

Archbishop Welby said he was 'not allowed to talk about' baptising Ms Markle.

The top-secret ceremony took place at the Chapel Royal, with holy water from the River Jordan used during the 45-minute service.

Archbishop Welby said: 'It is private to the Royal Family.

'[I think] exactly what I think when I am asked to baptise anybody. It is a privilege. It is a wonderful thing to do and it is part of the ministry of a priest to do baptism

Reactions: 26
I think the Archbishop should make some sort of statement.
I am seeing plenty of comments calling for his resignation.
The best comments are the ones that are claiming the CofE have now silenced M and thats why she backtracked on the secret wedding. She is the fall guy for the Archbishops illegal wedding.
They also claim he Baptised Archie when he couldn't have done because he was speaking at a Synod.
Was that ever clarified by the Archbishop or the RF?

Reactions: 19
Yes I agree and it's not very nice that he has been dragged into this mess but if he is head of the church he should be able to issue a simple statement saying there was a misunderstanding!

Reactions: 29
I'm not sure I quite believe the story about Welby, other than him saying nothing, which is likely to avoid embroiling himself and the CoE and the Queen in a some foreign slag's personal drama. She would love to drag him into a slanging match, I'm sure. The whole 'say nothing, explain nothing' approach lets the story burn out on just the facts, which are it didn't and could not have happened ther way Markle told it to her dumb US audience who don't know English law. Markle's already backed down with her orginal dumb story anyway. I think she spun the tale to make herself sound romantic martyr-victim to a dumb US audience which buys all her other feints in this direction.

I think the story about him slating the US pastor dude to her is also bullshit after the fact. These ceremonies are rehearsed and scripted, no way would he not know what was about to unfurl in there on the day It also would open him to accusations of racism etc. Yes, the ceremony was clownish, stupidly long, and full of unintentional mirth to the UK audience. Welby however was probably excited as fuck to have a black foriegn pastor doing some exotic old clappy shit in there. He's hardly a proper Anglican traditionalist, he's in with the charismatic lot, embarrassingly. He's actually down with speaking in tongues and all that hysterical shit, like Pentecostalists, so a black happy clappy bullshit time would hardly be shocking to him.

Reactions: 33
Harry Dearheart, if this is so, you need to get your money back.

Reactions: 16
I think the story about him slating the US pastor dude to her is also bullshit after the fact.
Yes, so do I. Why would he complain to Megain? He'd be more likely to complain to the actual Pastor. No point in saying anything to Megain. If Welby has taken to his bed then it's probably because he baptised the devil and then married her off in a church ceremony. He probably can't get over being so wrong about her.

Reactions: 25
I can't believe he made reference to the Marines in his spiel!
Everything they either do or say is antagonism hidden in plain sight
my cousin who was in his forward party in Afganisttan on his first tour while he was still in The Blues & Royals and gaurd of honour at his wedding thinks he is an Absolute Cunt for dragging The Regiment thru the mud actully everyone thinks he is a spineless cunt

Reactions: 35
OOH, meant to say about that last night.
I reckon that Aunty Orca got him the Chimpo job, pulled a few strings or called in favours or whatever, so that when she and hazno do the mental health program they're planning he can look as if he actually has some authority on the subject. Up until Chimpo(and in truth even WITH Chimpo he has no standing, no experience, no background other than having dodgy mental health himself. Now he can boast "In my position as Chimpo I ... blah blah blah waffle shine a light yadda yadda yadda " so he gives off a vibe of being someone who knows his stuff. The position gives the chimpo the gravitas he desperately lacks. Sad for him that it's really a bullshit position but it gives him a pat on the head and a little gold star on his rather bare CV.

Reactions: 33
This excuse for head of the Christian church should be sacked and his past pulled to pieces - he is a complete and utter moron. I have no respect for him whatsoever. A man who is supposed to have worked in the real world and is made-out to be a fool and he can't even be bothered to tell the truth. He is terrible. He met her a couple of times and bestows attributes she clearly doesn't have at all and never has. He is a c**t.

Reactions: 20
Him and Omid Scabies are firmly in the sphincter of MeAgain UnreMarkable

Reactions: 15
I just posted similar(but with Orca getting him the post for that gravitas he needs).
I promise I wasn't copying you, please forgive me. Great minds.

Reactions: 14
The Church needs to get back to basics and throw out all this woke crap

Reactions: 23
He could have taught polo and how to dress for less (same suit over and over).

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.