Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across the below post, it’s not an account I follow but the post is fantastic. The account is a unofficial British military Facebook account and be warned other posts can display “squaddie” humour but this one is an excellent summary of the situation

https://www.facebook.com/

Reactions: 75
You are absolutely right. First, these evaluations “this company is worth X billions” is total crap. Unless you are a publicly traded company, you can say whatever you want in terms of your worth and there is no way to check. Second, many of them are used to shift and laundry money. I literally know of several start ups that didn’t make any sense (I work in the medical industry and they were medical based ones) yet they raised money, folded, then founder moves to a new start up and raises money again. Either there rich people are a bunch of stupid lunatics or they literally use the start ups to cover they money trails.

Reactions: 25
Beautiful words. Makes it even more sad that Meghan and Harry shat all over that.

Reactions: 26
It sure is. The one good thing is that if he's 'working' he can stop asking his family for money.

A comment I saw elsewhere, hits the nail on the head:

After an education at Britain’s best-funded, best-equipped schools (an education which at current prices would cost you in excess of half a million pounds), Prince Harry achieved 2 A levels: a B in art Art and a D in Geography.

Such is his delusion that I imagine this painfully inarticulate man will never, ever look at himself in the mirror and ask exactly why he thinks he has the right to pontificate to the rest of us about anything other than underachievement and unearned privilege

Reactions: 44
i give you tulips & the South Sea Bubble.

Reactions: 11
What does it mean?
Not really known but basically it might be an initiation ritual into a powerful secret society. Also some have been seen repeatedly with a black eye, so they might have done something to break the code. But this has involved a lot of powerful people: the Pope, Bush, Prince Phillip and Andrew, lots of Hollywood people. It doesn’t make sense that people who are obsessed with image won’t cover up their black eye when in public.

Reactions: 6
An ode to Meghan, from Harry ..

We lay down upon the riverside together...........
And my heart was all of a-quiver..........
As I gently undid your suspender belt...........

An yer hot-dog fell into the river.
Lol
My daughter and her mates on hearing the Summer the 1st time on the radio some years after its 1st release change the lyrics

And then she smiled
Then we talked for a while
Then we walked for a mile to the sea
We sat on the sand
And the girl took my hand
That’s when I found that she was a man

sorry back to the thread

Reactions: 11
Blimey, so when she met him, got to know him, married him and all that, she was burdened of her (pronoun assumptions a-go-go here, but one does what one can), such terrible racism, yet... yet, her better than her husband has still saw fit to (sobbing here) still accept her? Oh my, she is truly worth a pedestal? Some praise? A little ego massage? A firm pokey prod of a finger into the tap of her self aggrandiding fountain of woke? oops, eerugh

Reactions: 18
Hahahahahahaaaaaa

Reactions: 3
Regarding the black eye motif, vigilant citizen has plenty to say on this subject, I don't know how to link, but I'll just say, its not light hearted easy reading.
ETA: (Includes graphic references e.g. Britney, incase: triggers)

Reactions: 9
“...at a cellular level”???
These people just love self-flagellation. I despair.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.