Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Green card ??

Reactions: 13
Presumably Haz is joining a team of people who know all about working day in and day out,as a team...and understand and accept the pressures of the work and dealing with less polite people sometimes... they will be used to it.How will Haz cope....with his already existing problems hopefully he has someone there to help him ...

Reactions: 19
On thinking about Harry’s new job title, Chief Impact Officer, it sounds like he’s a crash test dummy.

Where I used to work before they kept introducing these courses everyone had to do involving Diversity and Team Bonding etc. You could tell you were important as there were mint imperials on the table. The sessions were total hogwash.

Reactions: 32
She really went all out with the bday wishes!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
He got a D in geography a level even though he was at Eton. I'm pretty sure the teachers were sweating buckets trying to get him through his exams. He also cheated on his art a level.
Fine if you're not academic but he's not a self starter or entrepreneur. He is simply a bit, well thick.
The company who have given him this made up job have done themselves no favours.
They create a post for a man in his late 30s who never had a real job.

It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 46
Anyone read about Theranos? WeWork? Even before the pandemic Silicon Valley start ups with massive projected public offerings are failing all over and making fools of investors.

Reactions: 17
It's not a real job of course, it's up there with being a "brand ambassador" - pitch up, toe company line, smile appropriately, fuck off home with large cheque in back pocket. Absolutely ideal for Hazno - no real effort or intellect required.

Reactions: 33
They just want to use his title. I do wish their titles would be removed and they could just be Mr and Mrs. See how they get on then

Reactions: 29
They just want to use his title. I do wish their titles would be removed and they could just be Mr and Mrs. See how they get on then
In a way I think ‘Mrs Rachel Meghan Mountbatten Windsor’ is even more grand than Duchess of Sussex. It’s as though it seems more tied to the family, I think

Reactions: 11
"The chief impact officer position is relatively rare in the corporate world, notes the WSJ - it is seen more commonly in non-profit organisations such as Amnesty International" quote from wall Street journalist

Makes me angry. People who are qualified would kill for this type of job.

Reactions: 22
Anyone read about Theranos? WeWork? Even before the pandemic Silicon Valley start ups with massive projected public offerings are failing all over and making fools of investors.
Ah yeah. Theranos is the grandaddy of them all. A product that never existed and could never exist, a strange CEO who was under so much massive pressure from her upper-middle class 'OUR CHILDREN WILL SUCCEED, SUCCESSFULLY, SO WE CAN BOAST ABOUT HOW RICH THEY ARE' parents that she eventually decided to dress like a creepy female Steve Jobs and talk word salad as an 'entrepreneur' and venture capitalists sucked the whole thing down uncritically and gave her billions. An absolute tragedy of pretension and obsession with image.

Impact Officer ffs though. I bet he likes it because it sounds manly, IMPACT, like things go bang, wooo!

Reactions: 23
I'd be thinking dog bites for that location tbh - you can get those breaking up a dog fight if you aren't used to it, or if a dog is going for you.

Cannot help but think of the recent comments that JCMH is not an animal lover - they are the sort of people dogs will nip.

Now we know Bogart had it right...........

Reactions: 10
I've worked out what his job is! When people have issues with constipation, it's because their bowel is impacted. His job is to clear the

Reactions: 20
I'd love if the Daily Mail did a WE'RE SORRY MEGHAN gigantic headline, as huge as possible, with zero other context - and then went absolutely guns blazing on her throughout the rest of the paper. Maybe even with a pull-out special about her lies!

Reactions: 38
Lurking on MN - apparently the acronym for his new job title is "chimpo". surely someone is seriously taking the piss here???

Reactions: 34
I wish she'd bloody well hurry up and go!

Reactions: 7
It is discriminatory surely? The days have gone where businesses could create a position that only one person could fulfil. Don't get me started on the flowery shit about his previous achievements - he's a useless twunt.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.