Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was pregnant Unless she sat and ate handfuls of cheese for weeks that was pregnancy cheeks
Kate I would say is the more likely one to have had a surrogate

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Which article is this?? There's so much on that website and I want to read that one!
The Harry Markle Blog. Article dated 21 November 2019 titled 'Two Years On From Invictus (Toronto) 2017' - enjoy :)

Which article is this?? There's so much on that website and I want to read that one!
Also, the article β€˜
Also worth a read is β€˜The Harkle Debacle Timeline’ dated 28 March 2019 :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Would the Ozzie bloke not be classed as legitimate now they are married tho? (re succession)
Or does it not work retrospectively?

Reactions: 6
I think the queen would hav to legitimise is claim to the throne now that they are married. It's doubtful she would do that as there already is a legitimate linage to work From, however if Charles had of fathered no children legitimately then it is possible she could hand the succession over their child.

Henry the eighth did acknowledge his illegitimate son Henry with one of his maids he also tried to work it that the succession would pass on to him when Anne Boleyn couldnt produce him a male heir. But he died young and we I am sure your aware of the rest of Henry the eighths history.

Reactions: 5

This Youtube video was made a year ago by an American, and Δ° found her thoughts quite interesting on Meghan' art of seduction....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Load of bollocks. She’s paid someone to β€˜leak’ that story.
I agree...so pathetic really! She probably leaks here and there (gossip, not bodily fluids such as sweat and milkπŸ˜‰) and monitor the response.

Just saw this blind item:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

This Youtube video was made a year ago by an American, and Δ° found her thoughts quite interesting on Meghan' art of seduction....
She's the editor of a gossip magazine. Her descriptions of Chelsey and Cressida were 🀒.

Reactions: 4
I agree...so pathetic really! She probably leaks here and there (gossip, not bodily fluids such as sweat and milkπŸ˜‰) and monitor the response.

Just saw this blind item:

Love this πŸ˜‚. I agree that it will be a great spectacle for all of us to witness and humiliate Cringe.
And then all he fans will cry β€œvictim” and β€œracism” πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crown princess Victoria of Sweden spent the night at an airport in Poland because a government plane broke down and she wanted to make it possible for the Holocaust survivors to get home to Sweden. The chances of Markle doing such a thing are zero. She would have asked those poor people if they don’t know who she is?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Newbie lurker here. Never mind the weird bump, what about the stick thin ankles! I've yet to know anyone that managed to avoid developing even the slightest of cankles in the late stages of pregnancy. Meghan's legs and ankles didn't look as if they even took on an extra ounce of water, never mind a gallon like some of us 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.