Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she was pregnant but they use a decoy for most of the photo ops. It's no secret Harry doesn't want him to be papped. So I think they use a dummy baby. She's not the most maternal of mums judging by the fact she can up and leave him to go on jollies when he is so young. I understand if it's something you really have to do but a tennis match or to tell your husband's family you are getting away from them.... I don't think are important enough, personally. I think if she uses a doll she can get all the photo ops, ( looking fabulous) and baby is behaving. I think he probably views his nanny as more of a mum and it's not surprising as it often happens in very rich family's.

Reactions: 11
So many posts from our favourite couple, the Cambridges, must be killing Sparkles that she can't post anything for fear of negative backlash, but who bets that she will post something tomorrow?
Yeah, but she'll wait until Ginge pops off to the mainland in the private plane for a pint of milk, or some oil for that stiff wonky doll baby.
Actually the bleep struck fool would likely egg her on.

I believe she was pregnant but they use a decoy for most of the photo ops. It's no secret Harry doesn't want him to be papped. So I think they use a dummy baby. She's not the most maternal of mums judging by the fact she can up and leave him to go on jollies when he is so young. I understand if it's something you really have to do but a tennis match or to tell your husband's family you are getting away from them.... I don't think are important enough, personally. I think if she uses a doll she can get all the photo ops, ( looking fabulous) and baby is behaving. I think he probably views his nanny as more of a mum and it's not surprising as it often happens in very rich family's.
Yep, I think Archie is real but these eejits will use a fake baby for outings. They're probably laughing their asses off over fooling that photographer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please share the Wordpress site! I need to go down this rabbit hole!

In regards to everybody thinking the bump was fake. I would say she was defintely pregnant. Maybe she padded the bump in the beginning to look more pregnant. I've had a few friends who have been pregnant and not really looked it until month 7/8 and then suddenly the bump popped. It's the weirdest thing, one day they look like they ate too much and the next day they looked ready to give birth. I reckon this was what happened to her because she was skinny and so she just padded it in the beginning for photo ops.

On a side note if there is a love baby somewhere I reckon it belongs to either Ginge or William

Reactions: 6
I think Meghan was pregnant. She looks completely different in the face and body now too. But the fuckery with the bump cradling, weird fluctuations in the bump shape and size throughout the pregnancy, and their demented lunacy around the secrecy of the birth announcement means there will be questions surrounding Archie for life. Why she and Harry would do that to their child is beyond me.

Thomas Markle's photos and videos of a younger Meghan show me her thinness when she met/married Harry was unnatural. Even Kate was fuller figured compared to the wraith thinness she keeps to now. Don't blame Kate at all as people are so utterly cruel about weight.

Meghan isn't meant to be chisel faced and thin, I think genetically she is meant to be a bit rounder naturally. She'll probably starve herself down to her pre-baby weight soon. Then again she's likely to have a harder go of it since she's entering her 40s soon. Middle age dieting woes are a very real thing.

Another blog I love that's Royal related with delicious inside gossip is: http://www.royalfoibles.com
He writes about all Royals, worldwide. There's loads of stuff about Diana I didn't know. Such as dalliances with King Juan Carlos of Spain. I've lost so many hours down that rabbit hole.

Reactions: 13
Please share the Wordpress site! I need to go down this rabbit hole!

In regards to everybody thinking the bump was fake. I would say she was defintely pregnant. Maybe she padded the bump in the beginning to look more pregnant. I've had a few friends who have been pregnant and not really looked it until month 7/8 and then suddenly the bump popped. It's the weirdest thing, one day they look like they ate too much and the next day they looked ready to give birth. I reckon this was what happened to her because she was skinny and so she just padded it in the beginning for photo ops.

On a side note if there is a love baby somewhere I reckon it belongs to either Ginge or William
Just google Harry Markle Wordpress.

Edit

Reactions: 4
Oh, don't forget, almost £100.000 fitted bedsheets 😱

My whole flat cost less. And she wore the dress once. And it was maternity dress. And then she is upset that people don't like her 🀷
I have read so much lately so I can’t remember where , apparently the dress was meant to be for the Oscars, but the Queen stopped them going and sent them to Morocco instead so she ending up wearing it to a house party 🀣🀣

Just like Lauren Goodger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
F33AFA6C-D10E-420F-B917-5F7E8A5A49B1.jpeg
F91D1A85-536C-45CC-B57B-78394CD5EC78.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Archie looks like his grandfather Thomas. She definitely had a baby.

Reactions: 8
Wanna bet she'll leak something seeing as Kate is doing all this great work with holocaust victims and their families

Reactions: 8
When Ginge was born they announced him as Henry Charles Albert David Mountbatten (i always want to add Berg) but will be known as Harry, which is fine. But at what age did Rachel become known Meghan Megs? was it from birth, school or when she got the roll of Rachel Zane?. Can anyone enlighten me on this please?? I’ve tried searching the net also asked Alexa who replied β€˜Meghan Markel d.o.b parents name’s blah blah’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Archie looks like his grandfather Thomas. She definitely had a baby.
Maybe genetically but it doesn't mean she carried him. I don't want to start any rumours or anything but something about that pregnancy wasn't right. The secrecy around the hospital and birth, the bump speculation and the night it wasn't there. I even googled that night and the photos were taken in Feb. I'm currently typing this with my head shoved down the Harry Markle rabbit hole though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know guys... bumps do fluctuate though don't they? I know mine did. Water retention, food intake, constipation, baby moving around etc . There are so many reasons a bump might change size and shape throughout the day/ week

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.