Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie lurker here. Never mind the weird bump, what about the stick thin ankles! I've yet to know anyone that managed to avoid developing even the slightest of cankles in the late stages of pregnancy. Meghan's legs and ankles didn't look as if they even took on an extra ounce of water, never mind a gallon like some of us 😤
Yes, but wasn't she in hiding for the last few months?

Reactions: 8
Newbie lurker here. Never mind the weird bump, what about the stick thin ankles! I've yet to know anyone that managed to avoid developing even the slightest of cankles in the late stages of pregnancy. Meghan's legs and ankles didn't look as if they even took on an extra ounce of water, never mind a gallon like some of us 😤
This!

Reactions: 5
The Wordpress blog is bedtime reading gold , a million kisses to whoever brought it to Tattle’s attention ❤🥰.
I've just found it and book marked it..........clearly going to get sweet f... all done for hours now :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, but wasn't she in hiding for the last few months?
No idea when she retreated to her boudoir! But when they wheeled out Archie to the world her ankles and legs were still stick thin but she managed to purposely emphasise the postpartum bump with a tie belt dress

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No idea when she retreated to her boudoir! But when they wheeled out Archie to the world her ankles and legs were still stick thin but she managed to purposely emphasise the postpartum bump with a tie belt dress
When my child as born I was still swollen all over for ages after

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen e news Instagram. They had Meghan's quote up about she never knew the tabloids would destroy her. People are tearing her apart left right and centre she really is not liked.

• Heart
The Harry Markle Blog. Article dated 21 November 2019 titled 'Two Years On From Invictus (Toronto) 2017' - enjoy :)
I need to get off that blog! I've done nothing else all day! :LOL:

With regards to this story...I had no idea she crashed the Invictus Games but I'm lost now. Have I missed some details there because I don't understand how she just walked in/ Harry looked upset to see her/ but next day she was there with Doria and Harry and all is well.
What's the theory around this situation?
:unsure:

Reactions: 10

With regards to this story...I had no idea she crashed the Invictus Games but I'm lost now. Have I missed some details there because I don't understand how she just walked in/ Harry looked upset to see her/ but next day she was there with Doria and Harry and all is well.
that’s the bit I found strange. Unless Cringe somehow sneaked into his hotel room that night and shagged his brains out 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
I hate standing up for her but I didn't get swollen ankles either. Naturally low blood pressure ya see

Reactions: 3
I agree...so pathetic really! She probably leaks here and there (gossip, not bodily fluids such as sweat and milk😉) and monitor the response.

Just saw this blind item:

I can't wait for the trial either.... I hope they allow cameras in...... I bet Daily Mail would be gutted if she withdrew the claims.....🍿😂

How did she crash the Invictus games? Surely there would have been security so how did she get through it all?

Reactions: 3
They are Wednesday legs, Wendsday gonna snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He just won't be brought out unless it's for very special occasions. Harry hated that he was thrust into the spotlight. He had to mourn his mother in the spotlight, so I think Archie will only come out when Harry and Meghan deem it necessary. I think it's sad he will be like the forgotten prince and I think it will have a detrimental effect as he should be given the choice whether he wants to part of the royal family or not. He might want the spotlight like his mum. 🤣
That's an interesting point.
If Archie is anything like his mother then he'll be a fame bleep and being kept like a mushroom will not sit well with him as he gets older.Especially in his teens. All very well Ginge wanting his son reared out of the spotlight, he can get away with that for the early years, but once that kid hits around 7 or 8 he'll be aware of his royal connections and his Cringey Markle genes will kick in. It will be all downhill from there.He'll want everyone to acknowledge the fact that he's royalty cos kids love that kind of tit, dream of it even.By the time the kid hits puberty the crap will hit the fan and Harry will have no say. It will be carnage. Can't wait, lol.😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.