Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's going to do what Angelina Jolie did when she filed for divorce. I get a lot of Angelina vibes with Cringe, trying very hard to look charitable but always a user and life behind the scenes forever in shambles.

She got harry off his meds, probably putting a ton of pressure on him, and once she no longer needs him she'll tell anyone who'll listen he was an unstable man and she was afraid for her and Archie.

So once more it will be:
MM= Victim
Others=Toxic

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Me too, literally spent hours on there 😂😂
The article on there where it’s detailed re the events she turned up to without an invite. The sheer effrontery.

What I can’t make out is why someone connected to the Palace didn’t warn her off for good.

She was literally like tit on your shoe. Impossible to shift

Reactions: 9
I worry that the stress is affecting Charles.
I swear these countries he visits where they make him wear cultural dress are just taking the piss. They are probably all gathered around a pot of alcohol swilled around each other’s mouths and laughing their asses off about the hat they’re gonna make him wear😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As do I, she is exactly what Royalty should be, despite marrying into to and not being born into it.
I actually wish we could have a thread for her, but it would just be like....'here's a lovely photo of Kate, with her lovely children, doing lovely things....'
No vitriol which we enjoy.

I swear these countries he visits where they make him wear cultural dress are just taking the piss. They are probably all gathered around a pot of alcohol swilled around each other’s mouths and laughing their asses off about the hat they’re gonna make him wear😂😂
Sounds like the sort of party I end up at. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She needs sectioning

There’s another forum I view which was bang on with this.

Just watching something (non royal) when someone says they’re existing, not living. All I could think of was these two!

Reactions: 7
So many posts from our favourite couple, the Cambridges, must be killing Sparkles that she can't post anything for fear of negative backlash, but who bets that she will post something tomorrow?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.