Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kate literally the only outsider that’s been able to behave normally no have no scandals attached to her?!
When they split up briefly, the media went after Kate for stories, probably offered her all kinds of incentives to talk, but she remained private and dignified. Many said it was a deliberate test of her character by the RF. Either way it showed she has more class in her fingernail than some 😑

Reactions: 26
Calling backgrid to get her smug mug in the papers, Katie Price uses them too. I wonder how Harry will feel about that, it's not exactly stepping away for a quiet private life is it.

Reactions: 28

Here we go! I had a feeling that they would be told to change the name. Imagine all the wasted baseball caps in a warehouse somewhere! It’ll be like when Kim K changed the name from Kimono... 😂
It seems like they jumped the gun on everything. They tried to push the Queen into a corner and she came out fighting. It just displays the level of entitlement those two must feel. Shameful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Here I am in Canada just going about my normal everyday business whilst, just by chance, looking directly into the lens of a camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Settling into that “quiet life” “away from the media” 👍🏼
I'm so keen to see how Harry handles this. On account of how hes always hated paparazzi intrusion. Or doesnt it matter when it's been organised by the wife.....🙄

Reactions: 23
Tipped off the paps again!
I love how every photo since she moved away, she's literally been wearingleggings or jeans. The royal dress code was too formal for her. I wonder if the queen let her wear her leggings to church would she have hung around.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought they wanted privacy? Yet there she is being papped while out for a walk 🙄 Of course, she wants the publicity that Actors get, she doesn't get "that type of publicity" being shut away at Frogmore!

Reactions: 29
Just read online that there’s a rumour that they’re in talks with Netflix already... 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I have spent all evening reading the rest of the previous thread (how quick did that thread fill up?!) -- I've got a lot of uni work to do but can't help myself 😅

I hope they do repay the Frogmore £2.4m. They said they "wish" to, which isn't the same as they "will". They bloody better!

That child is half out of that carrier. She's too concerned with putting on that fixed smile for the cameras. Very in line with her wishes for privacy, eh? 😏 I've always thought she doesn't look natural when handling Archie - probably because she rarely does.

Reactions: 21

Looks like she's filming a horror movie now! Which paps hang around the woods like that, she's clearly called them. Her son looks so unsupported it's awful he's gonna slip off it looks uncomfortable. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I can totally see them having a show. I give it 6 months.

Which dogs are these? When she cane to the UK she left her dogs behind and I’m presuming Canada has quarantine rules so they can’t be their UK dogs??

ETA - how freaking big is Archie?
She left some of her dogs with friends when she left for the UK.

Reactions: 4
She's 100% called them. It's so transparent! She turns my stomach ISTG.

It also gets on my nerves how this makes front page news. STOP giving her the attention!!!!

Reactions: 27
She's 100% called them. It's so transparent! She turns my stomach ISTG.

It also gets on my nerves how this makes front page news. STOP giving her the attention!!!!
This is the first Daily Mail article I've seen where the comments are praising her for being happy. They slated the paparazzi for following her but she literally called them herself, it's very obvious.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.