Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's sad really, they had ups and downs but her father is also not young anymore, he's 75 years old and with his health issues, I really ought to think Meghan should put feelings aside and just think about him for once. She's taken Archie from his father's family just like she estranged herself from hers.

All Meghan's life she's distanced herself from her father and his family and her former friends once they've served no purpose to her. If that's not suspicious then I don't know what it is.
For someone who claims to be a humanitarian she doesn’t treat her father with much humanity!!!!

I think the press and public turned on her when we realised how little Harry and Meghan had done to help her father in the lead up to the wedding and when family and friends started releasing information to suggest she uses, abuses, ghosts and has been known to be a social climber. I think people became a bit more wary of her and her intentions.

Reactions: 19
I’m certain they will have more children!
Not sure where I read this and if I can find it then I'll link it below but I read somewhere that Meghan and Harry, by stepping down and their titles possibly being removed means that Beatrice and Eugenie who are Andrew's daughters could see themselves being next in line after Will and Kate's children. It makes sense because if Harry retires as a senior royal, Archie also loses the right to the throne and it bumps the two girls up. So fingers crossed its true lol.

Reactions: 5
It's sad really, they had ups and downs but her father is also not young anymore, he's 75 years old and with his health issues, I really ought to think Meghan should put feelings aside and just think about him for once. She's taken Archie from his father's family just like she estranged herself from hers.

All Meghan's life she's distanced herself from her father and his family and her former friends once they've served no purpose to her. If that's not suspicious then I don't know what it is.
I feel very sorry for her Dad. I know he colluded with a photographer but that was a photographer she previously used. I can’t help but think she never wanted him to be part of her new life.
If the court case does take place, Harry’s texts to Thomas are very hurtful, or at least that was implied by journalists on GMB and some newspaper articles last week. The fact is he was ill and should have been treated with more respect.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not sure where I read this and if I can find it then I'll link it below but I read somewhere that Meghan and Harry, by stepping down and their titles possibly being removed means that Beatrice and Eugenie who are Andrew's daughters could see themselves being next in line after Will and Kate's children. It makes sense because if Harry retires as a senior royal, Archie also loses the right to the throne and it bumps the two girls up. So fingers crossed its true lol.
Hahaha, Andrew the pedalo is ahead of them in the line of succession, so George Charlotte and Louis will be told to have six kids each to avoid that nightmare scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Kate literally the only outsider that’s been able to behave normally no have no scandals attached to her?!
She's had scandals pre marriage such as that catwalk modelling and possibly choosing St Andrews because William went there and her nightclub exit photos but the difference with her and Meghan is that Kate has never once not been thankful of her place in the RF family. She's never stepped out of line since she got married and has always maintain strong familial ties.

In the early days of Will and Kate having children, the kids were closer to her parents but both of them state that's because Kate's family have their own business so can be full on with their family whereas Charles has always been distant and busy with his engagements. Not once have they both said "duck it let's be celebs in Hollywood" it would be distasteful and I think William and Kate standing down would be more impactful.

People only care about Meghan and Harry because Meghan is the only controlling it all.

Reactions: 7
They also had a nanny called tiggy who they loved, she is one of the kids godmother!
Tiggy Legge-Burke!

Ingrid Seward Editor of Majesty magazine said that Meghan hasn't had it as bad as other royals in terms of press intrusion (for want of a better word) She said the paps would walk backwards in front of Diana whilst shouting abuse at her, in order to get her to change her facial expression for a better 'shot'
Meghan hasn’t had it anywhere near as bad as some of the royal wives. Makes this whole thing weirder and more contrived!

Reactions: 6
A ‘friend’ sold topless photos of Sophie which were on the front page of papers days before her wedding, I haven’t seen any of the topless photos of Megan in the mainstream press.

Reactions: 5
I think one of the things Meghan couldn't stand was not being able to defend herself about what was written about her. That's why she got her 'friends' to talk to People mag but that just made it worse.

Reactions: 9
The boys had one nanny, Olga Powell, for a long time. She wasn't sacked. Diana kept her after the divorce. They also had Barbara Barnes pre Olga Powell who brought Olga in to help as they knew each other. Apparently there were two other nannies at one time pre Olga. Olga was more like a granny to them as she was in her fifties when she started nannying with them. William attended her funeral in 2012. I went to a party in the late Eighties and the woman who had the party had a sister who was a nanny to the Princes. I did not know her name. She was youngish so I don't think
Her sister was Olga, quite possibly she was Barbara Barnes or ne of the other two I just read about. No gossip was forthcoming. It was the guy who took me to the party who told me her sister was the nanny. I remember that the food at the summer party was amazing and included a delicious pavlova.
Diana sacked Barbara Barnes. She was also very jealous of Tiggy Legge Bourke who Charles employed as their Nanny after they separated. Apparently Tiggy remained very close to Harry and is Archie’s Godmother.

Diana actually thought Camilla was a smokescreen and that Charles was in love with Tiggy!

Reactions: 4
Diana sacked Barbara Barnes. She was also very jealous of Tiggy Legge Bourke who Charles employed as their Nanny after they separated. Apparently Tiggy remained very close to Harry and is Archie’s Godmother.

Diana actually thought Camilla was a smokescreen and that Charles was in love with Tiggy!
I've just been reading the Wiki page for Tiggy. Diana accused Tiggy of having had an abortion after getting pregnant by Prince Charles.

• Wow
Sophie is so sweet & Edward I hope they get more of the spotlight as they have never caused any bother to the family!
Not entirely true....they gave up their careers because the Royal Family's image was suffering.

Reactions: 4
Not entirely true....they gave up their careers because the Royal Family's image was suffering.
Edward had a theatre production company which lost loads of money. He'd previously worked for Andrew Lloyd Webber and Sophie was a PR girl. He also did that It's a Royal Knockout bollox. 🤣

• Haha
Is it just me, or does Archie look really badly secured in that baby carrier? It looks like he’s about to fall out and the daft cow is too busy smiling for photos to notice!

Reactions: 52
Is it just me, or does Archie look really badly secured in that baby carrier? It looks like he’s about to fall out and the daft cow is too busy smiling for photos to notice!
Just going to say that it looks like its not tight enough.

Settling into that “quiet life” “away from the media” 👍🏼
Oh god is this what we're going to be subjected to everyday her smug face in the bloody papers.

Which dogs are these? When she cane to the UK she left her dogs behind and I’m presuming Canada has quarantine rules so they can’t be their UK dogs??

ETA - how freaking big is Archie?
He looks the size of a 3 yr old.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.