Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skippy on tumblr posted this.
I actually think this is M&H opposing other people trying to use the brand. People have come out the woodwork trying to set up trademarks on beers, jewellery, cosmetics and a partridge in a pear tree. They set up theirs a year ago apparently. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Of course these 2 harridans have come out blowing smoke up their arses, there’s dollar involved. Everyone is entitled to an opinion Oprah, and to sit in judgement having paid for their livelihoods. These two behaved badly, made bad choices, whined like little witches when things didn’t go their way, then ran away when the tit hit the fan! Oh, and Oprah, there’s no such thing as 1000% you dumb witch!
Just read the article in the Mail and there are some photos of Oprah at the wedding. Her outfit makes her look like a frilly over-stuffed sausage. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just read the article in the Mail and there are some photos of Oprah at the wedding. Her outfit makes her look like a frilly over-stuffed sausage. 😆
I had blinds in my bathroom like that dress back in the 90’s. They weren’t even a good look then. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any Americans out here, what's with the fascination of Oprah and why is she so huge in terms of status in the celebrity world? To me she's nothing different than Wendy Williams 😂 because they both have shows. Think the UK's version of Oprah is Lorraine Kelly pmsl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I read somewhere that Oprah had connections to Epstein or was it that Weinstein fella?

• Sick
  • Wow
She's not the centre of attention, she can't handle it
I think she didn't understand that - despite being the "breath of fresh air" who was going to hit the ground running and modernise the monarchy by virtue of being biracial - she is actually really unimportant overall because only the second son was left for her to marry. She didn't get to be a celebrity - she got to serve her husband's country and that isn't very exciting to someone with a shallow personality.

Reactions: 16
I read somewhere that Oprah had connections to Epstein or was it that Weinstein fella?
I heard it was Weinstein but I'm not surprised really, Oprah has tons of money and has been successful but she's also hiding deep secrets and is with the Hollywood crowd that is the most abhorrent.

Reactions: 12
From behind a cushion. You never know what’s going to come out of this guys mouth. 😬

Mine were peach coloured to match my ‘whisper grey’ bathroom suite. 😱🤢. Like Oprah I thought I was the height of fashion. 🙄
Same haha and she's the image of her mother isn't she!

I heard it was Weinstein but I'm not surprised really, Oprah has tons of money and has been successful but she's also hiding deep secrets and is with the Hollywood crowd that is the most abhorrent.
Let's hope her day comes too then! Can't stand all this burying secrets with money bull it's like their untouchable!

Haha that’s funny! It’s very good but I think the guy on the bus has the wrong nose..... it’s quite convincing though!
Yeah, different shaped neb and the jackets are slightly different too. Bus guy doesn't have a hood, just a collar and a scarf under it.
Must be an infestation of ginger beardy blokes, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know I'm late to the party but I've just seen the video clip of the 'Archie' stroll and I feel like I'm going insane or something!! I'm not am I?? It really is a blumming doll, she's messing with our heads. I can't get on twitter either so now I'm thinking there's some conspiracy because I've been looking at Toronto Paper 🤦🏼‍♀️🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I'm late to the party but I've just seen the video clip of the 'Archie' stroll and I feel like I'm going insane or something!! I'm not am I?? It really is a blumming doll, she's messing with our heads. I can't get on twitter either so now I'm thinking there's some conspiracy because I've been looking at Toronto Paper 🤦🏼‍♀️🤔🤪
Oh my goodness. Toronto Paper is one scary rabbit hole to go down. 😱

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.