Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it common to use "gan gan"? Gary Janetti uses it often when he posts on Instagram.

Screenshot_20200122-224135_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve got to the point now that I actually wish the press would leave her alone. She craves attention. Can you imagine how she would feel with all the adoring press coverage around Kate and the other royals and then she receives none?! Free to flutter into obscurity. Will it ever happen? πŸ˜†
Yes!! I’m so bored of hearing about the pair of them now. 😐

Reactions: 8
Yeah it is but I don't think he's coming off as bad as he's made out to be! It's quite obvious he adores her and did a lot for her
I agree, he’s open and so honest, even though it’s detrimental to himself. He adored that girl and she threw him under the bus. I’m team Thomas I’m afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow Daily Mail hasn't put them on their front page for several hours now, the coronavirus has taken centre stage as is typical for such pandemic viruses this time of year.

Reactions: 10
I get the feeling this documentary is one of the reasons she hotfooted it out the country because she knows she treated him like tit! I mean imagine her still pretending to be the perfect duchess and this airs all over the tv,

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.