Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note to Meg, this is what a media bleep who genuinely wasn't expecting the paps to be there looks like. Rough as shite and not a smile insight.
23714696-7915239-image-a-22_1579685328291.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Plus, it was Jersey milk from the U.K so good for trade.
It's from a Jersey breed of cow, but produced in China by a Chinese owned company, according to someone knowledgeable sounding on LBC earlier.

Reactions: 4
Really random but after Diana died where did the boys go? How long after her death did we see them again in public?
I’ve looked online but there’s no info I was just curious 😊

Reactions: 2
There's a new blind item on crazy days and nights about Meghan. The blind item is about the possible lawsuit over the recent photos of her going for a walk with Archie.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The only support Kate had was her own strong, stable Middleton family background behind her. Let’s face it, both the Markle’s and the RF are dysfunctional units. She’s come out on top and Meghan can’t stand it. It’s obvious she’s filled with jealousy and envy and will try to undermine Kate’s every move, but she’s too thick to realise that will seriously backfire on her. She is actually making herself look foolish.
Many have had a hard time with the press... this is nothing new. Meghan wanted her cake and go eat it too.
Think about how hard of a time Camilla had, think about the years on years of waity Kate.
Both of them loved their husbands enough that they wanted to be with them and not change them, both of them loved their country, both of them knew they eventually would get through the tough press time and would be able to do great things.

Reactions: 16
Completely wrong and dangerous position, not following TICKS safety checks. I have a heavy and wriggly 10 month baba, and regularly wear a carrier. That position is so unsafe
Yeah but it’s ok cos she hasn’t got a baby in hers...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it weird if I think Meghan looks British and in my head sounds like it? I've very rarely heard her voice but sometimes I can't imagine her in an LA accent mainly because it goes against the setting of the British RP sounding Royal Family.

Reactions: 2
I’ve got to the point now that I actually wish the press would leave her alone. She craves attention. Can you imagine how she would feel with all the adoring press coverage around Kate and the other royals and then she receives none?! Free to flutter into obscurity. Will it ever happen? 😆

Reactions: 20
I’ve got to the point now that I actually wish the press would leave her alone. She craves attention. Can you imagine how she would feel with all the adoring press coverage around Kate and the other royals and then she receives none?! Free to flutter into obscurity. Will it ever happen? 😆
Hopefully the novelty will wear off

Reactions: 7
"Some girls love to go to the airport and have 50 paparazzi on them. I go to the airport and have a mental breakdown."

- Megan Fox
Describes our Meghan perfectly. It's the truth that A List celebrities hate the paparazzi, most of the time they don't call for them unlike Meghan.

Reactions: 5
Really random but after Diana died where did the boys go? How long after her death did we see them again in public?
I’ve looked online but there’s no info I was just curious 😊

From memory I think it was the Friday after she died and day before her funeral. 5 days or so? They looked at flowers and cards left outside Buckingham Palace.

The boys were at Balmoral on holiday with the Queen and Prince Charles. They stayed there with them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.