Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a new blind item on crazy days and nights about Meghan. The blind item is about the possible lawsuit over the recent photos of her going for a walk with Archie.
OMG, some of the comments on this article are savage. I loved it 😂😂😂 “The Douchess”!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From memory I think it was the Friday after she died and day before her funeral. 5 days or so? They looked at flowers and cards left outside Buckingham Palace.

The boys were at Balmoral on holiday with the Queen and Prince Charles. They stayed there with them.
That’s were a lot of the controversy about the Queen not coming back to London and being seen comes from, she and Phillip were more bothered about their grieving grandchildren and looking after them rather than pandering to a pathetic public in hysterics about the “People’s Princess”.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The difference with Peter & Zara are they arnt trying to be A list stars they are earning money because they don't get a tax payers fund. Meghan and Dopey want to be the next Beyoncé and Jay-z.

That’s were a lot of the controversy about the Queen not coming back to London and being seen comes from, she and Phillip were more bothered about their grieving grandchildren and looking after them rather than pandering to a pathetic public in hysterics about the “People’s Princess”.
Plus the fact they didn't put the flags at half mass.

Reactions: 7
If possible and if I was the queen, I would pay off the tabloids to stop printing Meghan for the foreseeable that includes aiding them with blogging and advertising there merch,product for Sussex royal. They want to stand on their own feet I'd make them by making them doing all the graft but refusing them to use their titles for personal gain. I'd let them use it in private with family. Meghan might not be so keen if she had to work it herself. Harry wouldn't be able to do much apart from waiting on tables or bar work ( both reasonable jobs, but not what they are expecting)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If possible and if I was the queen, I would pay off the tabloids to stop printing Meghan for the foreseeable that includes aiding them with blogging and advertising there merch,product for Sussex royal. They want to stand on their own feet I'd make them by making them doing all the graft but refusing them to use their titles for personal gain. I'd let them use it in private with family. Meghan might not be so keen if she had to work it herself. Harry wouldn't be able to do much apart from waiting on tables or bar work ( both reasonable jobs, but not what they are expecting)
I said almost the same about reporting. They want privacy, don’t give them print or airtime! I’m fed up hearing about them now!

Reactions: 14
Harry would make a great bartender.....'Poor me, poor me....pour me a drink.'

• Haha

Of course these 2 harridans have come out blowing smoke up their arses, there’s dollar involved. Everyone is entitled to an opinion Oprah, and to sit in judgement having paid for their livelihoods. These two behaved badly, made bad choices, whined like little witches when things didn’t go their way, then ran away when the tit hit the fan! Oh, and Oprah, there’s no such thing as 1000% you dumb witch!

Wonder if these staged photo opportunities are Cash & Harry’s way of trying to create FREE Security/Protection officers at all times without dipping into their own pockets or even contributing towards the cost

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally agree with giving them no press at all, they wanted privacy so let's give them a total media blackout both sides of the pond!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agree that is looks like its not a real child in the pics but its so odd - why on earth and what is the point in that?

Maybe being pals with the PM and his wife will help
Won't be good for Trudope if that is so. A lot of people already hate him.

So this period of transition thing is going to be more complicated for them than first thought. Meghan is going to find it more harder as she's applying for British citizenship but honestly I really doubt she'll go through with it. After six months are up, and they'll come back to the UK which is doubtful, how on earth will they reapply for a visa as I don't think they'll secure full time jobs?
They can spend 6 months in Canda, then 6 months in the UK/USA, then another 6 in Canada. Come and go as visitors but won't be allowed to work.

Reactions: 4
I heard James O’Brien speculating this morning that the press are now lashing out at Kitty and Philip for the sake of making it an issue purely so Harry gets flack if he does this type of thing. Sounds plausible. Not that I would EVER normally agree with JOB who usually gets right on my knockers.

What time and where is this Meghans dad thing on?

Reactions: 3
I heard James O’Brien speculating this morning that the press are now lashing out at Kitty and Philip for the sake of making it an issue purely so Harry gets flack if he does this type of thing. Sounds plausible. Not that I would EVER normally agree with JOB who usually gets right on my knockers.

What time and where is this Meghans dad thing on?
ch5 9pm.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.