Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if BFF Beyoncé has sent a clothesrail full of Ivy Park clothes to MeGain?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure M is even breastfeeding, can't imagine her being tied down by a baby, heaven forbid. Who knows though.
No way. What first time breastfeeding mom would leave her four month old baby on another continent to jinx someone’s tennis game?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
isn’t it! I genuinely worry for the world, how are there actually this many people in the world who are blind to the truth of anything?
I ask myself that daily. Thing is I don’t remember it always being like it. It seems to have happened so quickly, in the last 10 years. So many people seem to have lost a grip on reality and walking around like sheep with a herd mentality. It has to be something in the water. That’s why I only drink gin 🙌😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.