Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll always be able to go back to the US. If she goes back to California and they divorce then she will automatically get fifty percent of Harry's assets. California law.
Oh yes but she wants to make a whole lot more money off the poor sod before that happens

Reactions: 4
Random, but did anyone else find it weird the way he said during his speech at the charity event “she’s the same person I fell in love with”? That has been rattling around my brain for days because it just seemed like such a weird comment that wouldn’t even need to be said. In general, but especially bc it didn’t seem like a response to any particular rumor that has circulated about her?
It’s such a tiny unimportant thing but I cannot figure out why he would include that.
Also I am very intrigued by this antidepressants angle. Does anyone has links?
Lots of things make me think she wrote that speech, and is saying what she wants pepple to think.
Also 'You're not the same person I fell in love with' is the sort of jab you throw at someone in a really deteriorating relationship..
Then again, that may be just what I do....🙈

Reactions: 9
We will hear from Meagain pretty soon I reckon:

View attachment 75906
Thing is, Megs won't ever have Kate's class (and I'm not talking about Kate's social standing, I'm talking about her behaviour and how she gets on with the job) so she can try to outdo her but she will fail. Megs is a fly by night, Kate is the real deal. I'm not some fan girl btw but anyone can see the difference between how the two behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lots of things make me think she wrote that speech, and is saying what she wants pepple to think.
Also 'You're not the same person I fell in love with' is the sort of jab you throw at someone in a really deteriorating relationship..
Then again, that may be just what I do....🙈
That's Cringe nagging him to stress his love for her as much as possible so we get the message loud and clear. Thick as he is he was trying to say it in a slightly different way rather than "I LOVE MEG..." over and over like a 14 yr old and it came out decidedly dodgy.
Also re that speech, he said "I know I've gotten things wrong sometimes ..." Gotten ? That is such an Americanism:giggle:. He's English and liiterally been reared speaking the queens English and 'gotten' is not something toffs say. You could hear Cringe's coaching all over that ranty speech.

BC0A28C2-EEF7-414D-9D5A-13EC8FE5750A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Public declarations and public displays of affection are just so unnecessary. Genuine love doesn’t need justifying.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.