Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which dogs are these? When she cane to the UK she left her dogs behind and I’m presuming Canada has quarantine rules so they can’t be their UK dogs??

ETA - how freaking big is Archie?
They got the lab in the UK. The dogs sex and name was never released. Dogs can travel around the world now as long as they've had rabies inoculations. Even into the UK only a pet passport is required.

I can totally see them having a show. I give it 6 months.

She left some of her dogs with friends when she left for the UK.
She left one with her ex boyfriend. She brought the beagle with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 74170

Looks like she's filming a horror movie now! Which paps hang around the woods like that, she's clearly called them. Her son looks so unsupported it's awful he's gonna slip off it looks uncomfortable. 🤣🤣
I cant say I bought into the theories around Archie but his legs sure look rubbery hanging like that. Sure its not a doll Meghan?! 🤣

Honestly she's smirking along thinking she looks relatable when in actual fact shes just made herself look a giant cock who cant even put on a baby carrier properly

New show...
The only way is Sussex?
This NEEDS to be the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I thought they wanted privacy? Yet there she is being papped while out for a walk 🙄 Of course, she wants the publicity that Actors get, she doesn't get "that type of publicity" being shut away at Frogmore!
She clearly knows she’s being filmed, it’s totally set up to look like someone is hiding in the woods. I swear she’s a psychopath with that bleeping creepy smile. She has zero dignity. Her husband has been left here struggling and she’s grinning like a Cheshire Cat. She is utterly repulsive. Karma will be coming for that one I’m afraid!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This is the first Daily Mail article I've seen where the comments are praising her for being happy. They slated the paparazzi for following her but she literally called them herself, it's very obvious.
She's quite possibly paid for that article and pictures to be published via her PR company.

Reactions: 8
She's quite possibly paid for that article and pictures to be published via her PR company.
Agreed, she used to use Splash sometimes but I think it was discovered that Splash was her go to agency in LA before she got married and everyone cottoned on that it was a photo op. I'm guessing the next agency she uses will be in the form of Harry as she becomes the next Instagram influencer.

Honestly....how daft. If you are gonna arrange a pap shot you make sure everything is perfect though. Carrier on properly, baby installed properly.

Reactions: 11
If she so desperately wants the media to leave her alone & privacy for her and her family, why didn’t she just turn around when she saw the cameras? It looks like she was walking towards them, why not show she isn’t going to cooperate and let them get bored of trying?

(Not that she’d do that after she called them:rolleyes:)

Reactions: 16
She's LITERALLY starring at the cameras! She set it up. I thought the press was making their lives miserable and the press was stalking them?? LOL

Reactions: 27
That strap isnt even on her shoulder. She’s smiling at the camera. The baby is dangling.

And I called it that we’d get a pap shot on the 20th, since we’ve had one coincide with every engagement will and kate have.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That strap isnt even on her shoulder. She’s smiling at the camera. The baby is dangling.

And I called it that we’d get a pap shot on the 20th, since we’ve had one coincide with every engagement will and kate have.
where is her jacket? Isn't it like winter in canada? lol

Reactions: 6
Settling into that “quiet life” “away from the media” 👍🏼
That sling looks very painful to the baby and she looks like she doesn't know what she's doing. Also, Archie is 9 months old, a bit big for a sling surely :unsure:
That inane grin turns my stomach.

Reactions: 19
OMG I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WITH THESE PHOTOS!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😵 😵 😵 😵 😵 😵

View attachment 74180

She looks very self satisfied. I actually find it very disconcerting 😱

PS does anybody know what shoes she’s wearing? I’m looking for some winter boots

Reactions: 3
She looks very self satisfied. I actually find it very disconcerting 😱
it's all an act. she's an actress remember, and she has that air about her that she needs to win, satisfy her ego like she's happy to be out and happy that she got her husband to leave his family. etc etc.

she also looks very manic with that joker smile on her face. lol she's most likely drugged too.

Reactions: 19
Maybe you should buy a £21M mansion in the wilderness and just live a quiet life away from the media and bullies 😂😂😘
But you know what? That $21million house had no grounds worth a damn.Yes, very nice back area with fantastic views, but out front it's just block paved and not very big for a so called mansion at all. Also you can see other homes in very close proximity so unless she buys those too then it won't work for them.There is no way that will suit fussy arse, neighbours close enough to overhear her barking orders at her bloke. She'll want grounds and stables and a private pool.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.