Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd, Ellen is such a sycophant. They have a connection since Meghan adopted her dogs at Ellen's insistence. Still, so much for Harry's claim that they want a peaceful life away from the media.

I'm American and love the Monarchy. I'd happily pay tax to support them. Meghan is trash and it's appalling how this entire story has unfolded. How she was allowed into the RF is beyond me. Is Harry truly that coddled? How could the Queen and her peeps not realize that she would be trouble? Just looking at her past behavior, the yachting rumors, the messy family dynamic, I mean, come ON! And screaming racism at every turn, I just wonder who is in charge. At least Kate has benefited from this circus. Even people that used to moan about her and Wills' lack of work ethic are now firmly cheerleading them on.

I feel Harry is a loose cannon and may have inherited his mom's mental issues. I know it's gauche to arm-chair diagnose people, but Diana wasn't exactly mentally stable, and if Harry has indeed inherited her propensity for drama, he is likely to have been a huge handful. We know about the Nazi costume and his "Crown Jewels" nude escapades in Vegas. God only knows what further craziness the RF managed to hide from the media. Now he doesn't have that protection, I wonder how he may go off the rails and it will either used by Meghan to secure herself a bigger payout when they divorce, or just be front page news all over the world as the American paps will very much choose to cash their checks over protecting the RF from any embarrassment they manage to document.

This entire saga is beyond crazy. Conspiracies over fake bumps, doll babies, Meghan allegedly photographing private areas of the palace and getting busted, weird connections to the Clintons/Epstein/prostitution, racism accusations, immediate family selling stories, allegedly blackmailing the Queen, tea throwing, mysterious broken legs on beagles, tantrums, pap walks, lawsuits.. I mean, come on! They're making the Kardashians look classy.

I just hope he doesn't end up hurting himself out of desperation. He gives me very self destructive vibes. He's all alone now with only Meghan and their paid "friends" as support in a new country. Not exactly feeling like he will be supported once more tit hits the fan. I read on Twitter that Meghan got him to go off his anti-depressants before the wedding. Who knows if that is even true, but even the suggestion of it reads gross and sinister.
Was he on antidepressants ! Yikes. That could explain his change in personality since he stopped them.
He's probably spilling his guts to some meg-chosen therapist as we speak. Antidepressants have their uses and it's dangerous to come off them unsupervised. No wonder he's gone ape-tit.

Yes, I agree, if anyone cracks up under the pressure it will be Ginger not Whinger.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That will have to be her next move I’m afraid but she lacks any credibility so anything she says will be ignored by most.
Pretty sure she does that already(leaks stuff)... blind gossip have alluded to that before they got married.

Reactions: 4
I didn't know Harry was suffering from depression, I feel for him with that, I've suffered it too and wouldn't wish it on anyone. I wonder if his is mild, moderate or severe.

Thinking of Meghan getting him to stop his meds is infuriating! Is she one of those people who "doesn't believe in" antidepressants, probably thinking yoga and airy-fairy stuff is the answer and cure? Nobody should ever take control over how somebody else is managing their depression. UGH! 😠 I think he's so dependent on her too and this really explains it. All of the recent angst and the separation from his family and friends, along with his dependency on her is going to make things even tougher for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I love the Aussie doctor that has challenged their tradenark! I so wish more people will challenge it. If I had any good reasons that I could think of I'd jump on that band wagon

Reactions: 12
I didn't know Harry was suffering from depression, I feel for him with that, I've suffered it too and wouldn't wish it on anyone. I wonder if his is mild, moderate or severe.

Thinking of Meghan getting him to stop his meds is infuriating! Is she one of those people who "doesn't believe in" antidepressants, probably thinking yoga and airy-fairy stuff is the answer and cure? Nobody should ever take control over how somebody else is managing their depression. UGH! 😠 I think he's so dependent on her too and this really explains it. All of the recent angst and the separation from his family and friends, along with his dependency on her is going to make things even tougher for him.
I bet she's an anti vaxxer too

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, if Liz has put a stop to the interview then Meghan might just have to start leaking stuff to the press.
meghan is a chip off the old block.

“At this point, they owe me......”
Thomas Markle
Meghan Markle

I think Harry suffered from a severe case of “poor little rich prince” syndrome.
no idea if any of this is true about Meghan and the anti depressants, but I think people overestimate her power over him.

and underestimate Harry’s own twatness.

Reactions: 9
Was he on antidepressants ! Yikes. That could explain his change in personality since he stopped them.
He's probably spilling his guts to some meg-chosen therapist as we speak. Antidepressants have their uses and it's dangerous to come off them unsupervised. No wonder he's gone ape-tit.

Yes, I agree, if anyone cracks up under the pressure it will be Ginger not Whinger.
Maybe that could explain the situation between him and William too. William might have expressed his concern with Harry stopping his medication and that didn't sit well with his not-so-royal ass?

If it is true regarding his depression and antidepressants it's truly concerning imo.

Reactions: 4
Eeuuww I could imagine her being so self centred she would have the attitude of 'but Harry, why would you be depressed now you've got meeeee'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the genders were reversed, say if Princess Charlotte married a twice divorced, third rate actor, known for using and then ghosting people, estranged from and bad mouthing his family, who convinced her of going off her antidepressants and moving away from her whole family, then started using the royal brand to sell his wares, there is no way Oprah, Ellen and twitter would call him a strong, smart guy, it would be so obvious that he was a grifter and a user.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Oh yes. He's all woke in every respect doncha know.
This article wound me up like hell, the cheek of him lecturing people as if he knows wtf he's on about.
This is what happens when thick as tit public school boy meets know-it-all actress.
Thing is, it's easier for her to control him when he's not getting pharma help. Jesus Christ she's played a blinder, I'll give her that. No wonder the queen has gone easy on him, she knows he's in a fragile state.
Also he claimed his mum was "doped to the eyeballs" to control her. Diana was from a flaky family and was never the full shilling anyway but as time went on she was just like Ginger, seeking out weirdos and gurus trying to "find herself" and look where it got her. Running around like a blue arsed fly from man to man trying to find the unattainable. Life is full of tit, be you a royal or a commoner, get the duck over it Harry and be glad for what you have and STOP guilting those struggling to trek from one day to the next with a little bit of help from pills.
Such a thoughtless woke entitled lecturing buffoon he is, when so many of his old comrades suffering PTSD are dependent on pills to get by.
Oops, forgot the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh yes. He's all woke in every respect doncha know.
This article wound me up like hell, the cheek of him lecturing people as if he knows wtf he's on about.
This is what happens when thick as tit public school boy meets know-it-all actress.
Thing is, it's easier for her to control him when he's not getting pharma help. Jesus Christ she's played a blinder, I'll give her that. No wonder the queen has gone easy on him, she knows he's in a fragile state.
Also he claimed his mum was "doped to the eyeballs" to control her. Diana was from a flaky family and was never the full shilling anyway but as time went on she was just like Ginger, seeking out weirdos and gurus trying to "find herself" and look where it got her. Running around like a blue arsed fly from man to man trying to find the unattainable. Life is full of tit, be you a royal or a commoner, get the duck over it Harry and be glad for what you and STOP guilting those struggling to trek from one day to the next with a little bit of help from pills.
Such a thoughtless woke entitled lecturing buffoon he is, when so many of his old comrades suffering PTSD are dependent on pills to get by.
Oops, forgot the link.
Jeeez, he's becoming the Royal version of Bono. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
meghan is a chip off the old block.

“At this point, they owe me......”
Thomas Markle
Meghan Markle

I think Harry suffered from a severe case of “poor little rich prince” syndrome.
no idea if any of this is true about Meghan and the anti depressants, but I think people overestimate her power over him.

and underestimate Harry’s own twatness.
As his dad says "He's bleep-struck". You underestimate the power of the lady garden.
But yes, he's thick as pig tit.And being led by his penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I
I read that she and her mother got him off his anti depressants two years ago, as they said they could deal with it in alternative ways.
If true, it would explain the downward mental spiral, character change, and unhealthy dependence on Meghan.
Really so dangerous to stop anti depressants cold turkey.
It's bloody difficult to quit anti-depressants and not to be undertaken lightly. I've been on them for 24 years and have made a number of attempts to come off them without success. The only person qualified to advise anyone to come off anti-depressants is a medically qualified and trained professional, not a twit of an actress and her yoga teacher mother!! If that's true it beggars belief.

Reactions: 10
Let her go on Ellen...........that old saying. Give someone enough rope? Ding ding ding........... it will be an utter tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's bloody difficult to quit anti-depressants and not to be undertaken lightly. I've been on them for 24 years and have made a number of attempts to come off them without success. The only person qualified to advise anyone to come off anti-depressants is a medically qualified and trained professional, not a twit of an actress and her yoga teacher mother!! If that's true it beggars belief.
Apparently, they gave him a 'detox' before the wedding, and stopped his prescribed medication.
Can't be verified, but it fits the behaviour so well. danjA zoneE on YouTube has relevant info. She's American.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.