Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s such a manipulative fake! I’m so glad she’s gone! She’s even set up her own father! Awful woman

Reactions: 13
I get the feeling this documentary is one of the reasons she hotfooted it out the country because she knows she treated him like tit! I mean imagine her still pretending to be the perfect duchess and this airs all over the tv,
So he’s not squeaky clean, is any family, none more so than the Royal family at this point, but you can tell he’s at the point where he’s pissed off and he’s coming out fighting. There is no denying with all the photo and video evidence he has of her growing up, he actually idolised her. She is repulsive!

Reactions: 18
Really random but after Diana died where did the boys go? How long after her death did we see them again in public?
I’ve looked online but there’s no info I was just curious 😊
They went to view the flowers outside Balmoral on September 4th.

Reactions: 5
I have some thoughts on the Thomas Markle documentary.

He seemingly adores her and gave her everything that she wanted in life. She came across as a happy but spoilt teenager.

I still find it strange that Harry never bothered to meet Thomas and to be honest, with how wary Harry is of the media, I still find it odd that he didn’t offer any kind of media training or support with dealing with the press. It was naive of Thomas to think those staged photos would genuinely help him improve his image. However, I don’t think this is an offence that is worth cutting a family member off for. Meghan is always in the press staging pictures, so it’s hypocritical!

I think it’s very easy to judge Thomas and say that he shouldn’t have taken the letter to the press or given interviews. However, if you had nasty articles written about you (with information and slanting given by your estranged daughter) in the media, it would be difficult to not retaliate. You would want to defend yourself and plead your case. It’s obvious that he isn’t cash rich and if he needs the money then I don’t think we should judge him for that either. Who knows what you yourself would do if you were in the same scenario.

Sad all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So he’s not squeaky clean, is any family, none more so than the Royal family at this point, but you can tell he’s at the point where he’s pissed off and he’s coming out fighting. There is no denying with all the photo and video evidence he has of her growing up, he actually idolised her. She is repulsive!
Exactly you've hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 7
Also, when Archie is old enough to articulate and ask where his Grandad is, he will be told “he did some photos we didn’t like”. Imagine the confusion when Archie thinks and responds “but you’re always doing photos!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hopefully everyone is now fully on board
As usually Twitter is siding with her but I'm not surprised, everyone on Twitter always acts like they are deep analytical folk but you get tons of woke people who side with Meghan because she's a woman and is also of colour which is a necessity to get support.

If you clearly examine Meghan's life you will see she has abandoned everyone who isn't a top celeb apart from her mother. The people who know the truth about her, who have been used by her are the ones not speaking because they know better than to talk bad about her in public. There will be a time when they all collectively speak out and she'll be ruined.

Reactions: 18
As usually Twitter is siding with her but I'm not surprised, everyone on Twitter always acts like they are deep analytical folk but you get tons of woke people who side with Meghan because she's a woman and is also of colour which is a necessity to get support.

If you clearly examine Meghan's life you will see she has abandoned everyone who isn't a top celeb apart from her mother. The people who know the truth about her, who have been used by her are the ones not speaking because they know better than to talk bad about her in public. There will be a time when they all collectively speak out and she'll be ruined.

You can’t ever trust twitter, everyone on there has lost all sense of decency and reality.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.