Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I thought they wanted privacy? Yet there she is being papped while out for a walk 🙄 Of course, she wants the publicity that Actors get, she doesn't get "that type of publicity" being shut away at Frogmore!

Reactions: 29

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
@AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring
Assuming George has no children the next Monarch would be Charlotte, assuming she has no children then Louis....not Archie. Archie would only become Monarch if all three Cambridge children have no children and predecease him and if his own father Harry predeceases him.
Hope Kate & Wills pop out a few more just to be on the safe side 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 76157

Not sure why this one wasnt picked (I'm sure it was an oversight) but let's resubmit!
😬I didn’t actually pose it as a thread suggestion title per se, perhaps that’s why.

I formally propose: Ginge and Cringe, The Great British Break-off.

😬I didn’t actually pose it as a thread suggestion title per se, perhaps that’s why.

I formally propose: Ginge and Cringe, The Great British Break-off.
It had about 50 ‘likes’ I think

• Heart
Reactions: 28

2xblended

VIP Member
I needed a moment to think this through before commenting. At first I was livid that they're getting this special treatment, but now I see it as a genius move that must have been orchestrated by the Queen herself.

Firstly, having this story out completely negates all the shite Meagain is putting out to the media that the BRF were unaccommodating and 'toxic'. Here they are, showing Ginge and Cringe that they are welcome home any time, in spite of all the hate they've spewed against the family. Nobody could accuse the BRF of being in any way elitist, sexist, rigid or racist when all they have done is bend over backwards to accommodate these two whiners.

Secondly, I'm certain the palace sees those recent pap walks for what they are: staged photo-ops by Meagain. But Harry probably does want privacy and will be looking to hide out after some time if his mental health is affected. They're leaving the door open for him to return when he needs it, probably knowing she would choose not to join him in that "toxic" country that she's vowed never to return to, thus a divorce would probably be in the cards.

Finally, if they do indeed take up this offer for whatever reason (perhaps the media turns really savage after the trial), well the BRF will have Harry and Archie on their territory, but can kick her out as she is not a citizen.

• Heart

AC_23

Chatty Member
I don't know about Meghan and William, but I always reckon it should have been Harry and Kate and that she got the wrong brother.

View attachment 75596
No way, they’re much more like brother and sister in my opinion! Although I defo think Harry wanted EXACTLY what Kate and William have and I do feel sorry for him that he’s ended up in this shit mess with Meghan because I imagine he really wanted that close family unit like Kate and Will have with the Middletons 😔

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Calling backgrid to get her smug mug in the papers, Katie Price uses them too. I wonder how Harry will feel about that, it's not exactly stepping away for a quiet private life is it.

Topanga

Chatty Member
I am so done with the whole royal family bending over backwards to accommodate the wants of a 35 year old manchild. Let him f#ck off if he wants to be a big boy, bye bye. Extending a friendly hand, ffs. Did he do that when he had a whole website build with his demands to a 93 year old woman?

• Heart
  • Haha

clueless

Chatty Member
She's 100% called them. It's so transparent! She turns my stomach ISTG.

It also gets on my nerves how this makes front page news. STOP giving her the attention!!!!

Reactions: 27

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m waiting for the next family member interview.

it’s time to look after daddy....

James Hewitt: my story

• Haha
  • Heart

Charm

Chatty Member
Haha Savage 🤣
I'm in the U.S., and our T.J.Maxx stores have H&M cookie/biscuit tins, and tea tins. I know that the company moves a lot of UK products to our stores, and ships US products to your stores, but it's the first time I've seen royal souvenirs. Either you all didn't care about these two at all, ever, or they thought we would because she's American. (We had no idea who she was before Harry).
On a side note, we also have Zoella products in our stores, which tells me that they didn't sell over there either.

• Heart
  • Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Just joining the new thread. Have to say I was shocked by Harry's appearance last night at the charity gala. He looked a right scruff. Also confused why he made it all about himself instead of about the charity. It was all "Woe me and my beloved"
Agree completely! He looks like he has lost a lot of weight. I don’t understand his speeches at the minute. His speech at the Wellchild Awards was all about him and Meghan. I wish he would understand that those charity nights have been planned for several months and attendees aren’t there to simply hear him speak about himself?

rangrang88

She's LITERALLY starring at the cameras! She set it up. I thought the press was making their lives miserable and the press was stalking them?? LOL

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Taken from the Rochdale Herald. Describes Harry and Meghan's relationship so well and in a funny manner I can't believe it's from an actual local regional newspaper review
similar 😂😂

seems to be one of many, from April.

Prince Harry and Meghan to get holiday from going on holiday

The palace has revealed this morning that plans are in place to give the Duke and Duchess of Sussex a well deserved break from constantly going on completely free five star holidays all the time.

The proposal gives the couple the opportunity to take a well deserved break from smiling and waving at people in lovely places in between sipping champagne.

“It can be really tiring being driven around in luxury vehicles and flying around on private jets.”

“Prince Harry had to wipe his arse on two occasions in the last month and Meghan almost broke a nail almost opening a door on a chauffeur driven armoured Range Rover last week.”

“They really need a rest.”

Harry and Meghan are expected to move into a taxpayer funded palace somewhere warm so they can enjoy some proper rest and relaxation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Is Kate literally the only outsider that’s been able to behave normally no have no scandals attached to her?!
When they split up briefly, the media went after Kate for stories, probably offered her all kinds of incentives to talk, but she remained private and dignified. Many said it was a deliberate test of her character by the RF. Either way it showed she has more class in her fingernail than some 😑

Reactions: 26