Harry & Meghan #60 They Think It's All Oprah... It is Now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lie about Farchie’s first word was probably a first stage of a merchandising tie-in! Have La Coste got a kids range coming out soon :D 💰👶

1614343730490.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Prince Harry has never been on a bus Part 2 (with Cameron in New Jersey)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 456130

No child’s first word ever has or will be bloody “Crocodile”, they clearly do not have children and eat this fake BS up!!!
One of my children's first words was chicken 🐔. Purely because her (unfortunate) fond name was chicken legs. But even that was a stretch to link the vowel sounds together to get the word she was saying. Once heard never unheard however. Bit like talking dogs and their sausages (pom not included as she likely speaks beautifully). No-one in the house at that time used the word mum so that wasn't a familiar sound to that child.

One of my other children's first word was beer 🍺 and no it wasn't my alcohol intake in question.

So to even get crocodile beggars the question how often was that word said and in what context? Was it a bit like Stephen icke's the RF are all 👽 lizards?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think he might have said “never been on an open top bus” but I refuse to rewatch the drivel to be sure!
Think that's right but he's very familiar with bus-based publicity stunts... Nothing is ever new with these two, just a rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 19
I will always have a soft spot for Harry, he is a few years older than me but I remember Diana's death. Its really sad to see that he has gone from being the most popular member from the RF to whatever he is now.

I can understand him wanting some privacy but if you look at William and Kate they generally are given privacy by the media. Of course when Harry got married people wanted to know about his wife and his family which he was public about longing for. If he and M had stuck it out in the UK the media would have gotten bored with them eventually just like they did with William and Kate. Instead they have created more drama and publicity by their actions.

Reactions: 25
So, if in his mind, he stepped back, and not away, what was he expecting? To run off to tinseltown, get away from 'toxic' press, for what, maybe a year? Do no dreary meet n greets or opening of buildings in rain soaked UK? Then just waltz back?

Reactions: 28
Right I’ve managed to catch up! Sorry to @Darktriad for duplicating your post!
I haven’t seen the Corden magical mystery tour and to be honest I don’t particularly want to. I have watched The Crown and I personally thought that in parts, it didn’t paint members of the RF in a good light in particular Prince Charles. Yep that’s right Hazza’s father. To blatantly use a programme that is produced by his new employers that is using his family to create drama and untruths ( or a Haz put it “loosely based on the truth”) and seen the amount of vitriolic messages that his Stepmother and Father received because of deluded idiots watching that thought it was all true as a PR tact is disgusting. Im taking it that there was no mention of his brother and his father within the interview?
Did he really say the crown was "loosely" based on the truth and that was ok?
FFS what are they both complaining about their press coverage for then?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is my first attempt at a poem since I was a child. I’m home schooling and did it as my son was doing it. Please be kind 🤣🤣🤣

Employee of the month Netflix did cry

While Hazno acted all so sly

A waffle maker the Queen has bought

As we learnt at what Archie was taught

Crocodile was his first word Haz exclaimed

While making sure the press was blamed

I didn’t want to leave but they made me

I had to think of my wife and baby

Whatever that side may say, I didn’t want to leave that way

The script was stuck to by the word but nothing was quite so absurd

As when Meghan received her call, which was by chance and knew nothing at all.

Hurrah the duchess has made it as well,

All make up and hair done looking swell.

Oh how the press treated them badly but America has taken them in gladly.

But for all of us Brits to see, you came across as me, me, me.

To use your family to progress in life, with causing them so much strife.

By cashing in on deals galore, you’re making yourself seem like a bore.

So Haz when you read Archie a story, I hope you tell him in all of its glory.

The story of how Great Gran is the Queen and just what his life might have been.

Surrounded by his family with which he could see, how a royal life and duty should be.

So please stop your whinging, take time to reflect and stop trying to use the press to deflect.

You were our favourite royal for years but now it’s time to dry your tears.

We don’t want you anymore so please just leave and shut the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So, if in his mind, he stepped back, and not away, what was he expecting? To run off to tinseltown, get away from 'toxic' press, for what, maybe a year? Do no dreary meet n greets or opening of buildings in rain soaked UK? Then just waltz back?
The line about 'stepping back' is all about emphasising he is still Royal and his beloved VIP status hasn't changed. In his dim ginger mind, he's still important.

I have a feeling as well Hazno still feels entitled to show up in the UK and instruct the peasants on their duty to him. Maybe at that point, he was still expecting to be on UK TV as the face of the Rugby League World Cup? He might not have realised that one was getting pulled off him.

I can't get over how much he talked about Invisible Archie - his first word, he eats waffles, his bed time routine, his zoom calls... Isn't that called 'serving up your son on a silver platter'?

Reactions: 38
I watched the interview - apart from this silly military game at the end - and it was cringe.

Harry referring to himself as "Royal" and having stepped back, not stepped down. Sure - we get it, you don't want to be seen as a commoner.

Then this strange visit to the "Prince of BelAir" house and the "spontaneous" video call to Megs - who was clearly prepared seeing how styled she was -, she obviously also had to insert herself into the equation.
And Harry using the toilet... embarrassing.

Harry referring to himself as "Royal" and having stepped back, not stepped down. Sure - we get it, you don't want to be seen as a commoner
This.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish H would give actual examples of what he deems toxic press. What did they say that he found so bad that he had to run away? Could it be that they were simply reporting on their hypocrisy

Did he really say the crown was "loosely" based on the truth and that was ok?
FFS what are they both complaining about their press coverage for then?
He said it was fictional but his life wasnt

This is my first attempt at a poem since I was a child. I’m home schooling and did it as my son was doing it. Please be kind 🤣🤣🤣

Employee of the month Netflix did cry

While Hazno acted all so sly

A waffle maker the Queen has bought

As we learnt at what Archie was taught

Crocodile was his first word Haz exclaimed

While making sure the press was blamed

I didn’t want to leave but they made me

I had to think of my wife and baby

Whatever that side may say, I didn’t want to leave that way

The script was stuck to by the word but nothing was quite so absurd

As when Meghan received her call, which was by chance and knew nothing at all.

Hurrah the duchess has made it as well,

All make up and hair done looking swell.

Oh how the press treated them badly but America has taken them in gladly.

But for all of us Brits to see, you came across as me, me, me.

To use your family to progress in life, with causing them so much strife.

By cashing in on deals galore, you’re making yourself seem like a bore.

So Haz when you read Archie a story, I hope you tell him in all of its glory.

The story of how Great Gran is the Queen and just what his life might have been.

Surrounded by his family with which he could see, how a royal life and duty should be.

So please stop your whinging, take time to reflect and stop trying to use the press to deflect.

You were our favourite royal for years but now it’s time to dry your tears.

We don’t want you anymore so please just leave and shut the door.
Brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
just seen a bit of the 'interview' with Fatty Arbuckle
You may not like James Corden but to compare him to Roscoe Arbuckle, a man who was complicit and involved with the rape and murder of Virginia Rappe. Is imo going to far. Rappe was forcibly penetrated with a coco cola bottle , it broke and disintegrated inside her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
so I watched him and I’ve been thinking about this. I lost my mum at the same age albeit not as traumatic and it has massively affected me so I cannot imagine how much it’s affected him. You only begin to process it as you get older anyway and I think that’s whats happened. I think perhaps he’s just met someone he really loves and he’s finally realised how traumatic it really was and is doing what is right for him to repair himself. William was older and that makes a difference. It’s not logical to us but to him maybe he needs to carve a new path as he has a family now and there’s so many triggers for him where he was he needed to do his own thing but still trying to give to people. I’ve no doubt he probably spent most of his twenties in a drunken traumatised mess.
I'm not putting down the awfulness of a parent dying. And this comment isn't about you so please take it as a general comment. But I really think someone needs to kick hazzza in the knackers and tell him to man the duck up.
People lose parents. People end up coping. It's hard. But if we add in the mix those who've "lost" parents through divorce (my dad disappeared for 20 years so he personally dumped me) how do we end up with this large child as the spokesperson for non coping.
If he's all that bothered with this then why doesn't he support more than just wellchild? Why doesn't he really push behind supporting families in bereavement, divorce, separation? why doesn't he do something worthwhile with his anger and grief and grow up and look after his own kids and stop reliving the trauma. Has he ever thought that he might be triggering for all the wrong reasons with his nightly rehash of his "grief" .
FFS their quiet evenings at home must be a barrel of laughs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.