Harry & Meghan #60 They Think It's All Oprah... It is Now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would have thought USA is the champion waffle maker country so no need to send a waffle maker.
I cant help wondering aloud about Megs butting in on Facetime while Haz is doing his bit with JC....checking up? Pre -arranged ? Feeling left out ?
Dear me, its all too much for my blood pressure...
Completely 100% scripted down to the face filter. And the 'shall we call THE DUCHESS'

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I do not get this hype about Harry being such a gentleman in the comment of the video. I mean yea he is mostly a decent man, but is it that rare in the US, we have to clap?

Reactions: 20
Just came to say...I don't know what else there is to say 😑
I'm so done with these two. I think many of us are thinking the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The Queen looks as if she has lost weight in the new video and looks rather frail. Did anyone else think that?

I wonder if Charles will be king before the end of the year. I don't like saying this but both the Queen and Philip could be on the way out this year. As soon as one goes the other will follow.
Thought the same about the Queen :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ugh God, just seen a bit of the 'interview' with Fatty Arbuckle, ass-l!cking would be more accurate. Considering all the sh1te Hazno got up over the years I think the British Press were pretty lenient on him. To play the whole mental-health card is as predicable as Smegma playing the race card. Pretty soon they'll both have a full deck of excuses to play with. (Of course, neither of them will ever be playing with a full-deck).

Why if you want 'privacy' would you go on TV? Why if you hate the press would to go to live in a land that produces the National Enquirer. This man is digging a hole so deep for himself I don't think he'll ever escape. There is no WAY he is receiving professional counselling imo, at least not from a Psychiatrist who isn't some paid-off la-la-land sycophant. There is no way a therapist would recommend this kind of action as a means to deal with whatever demons are plaguing him.

Image1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Damian Lewis would scoff (I hope) at an offer to play Harry in The Crown. He has the superb 'Billions' running at the moment which I love.

I'm seeing Jessie Tyler Ferguson in the role though, he's almost bald enough.

Jesse Tyler Ferguson - IMDb
I'm saying Gary Windass off Corrie (if he's still in it, I've not watched it for ages - he seems to be of a similar intellectual level).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the only surprise here is that the first word wasn't "nanny"?

I have a slightly funny anecdote here. I worked in the City of London for a while and there was this absolute career nut woman, you know the sort, had her caesarean booked in her diary months ahead of time and was back at her desk a couple of days later. Time passes and the kid was by now three or something, so one day she brought the child in to show it off. but it wasn't saying much, just sat in its pushchair while mummy paraded it around the office as they do. Anyway it was a very multinational office, and this Spanish woman came up and I don't know if she knew about the kid's nanny or not but as she did with everyone she greeted, instead of saying "hi" she said "hola" and then a few other words of Spanish, probably "so cute!" or something. Cue the kid to suddenly start babbling away in Spanish with this other woman after saying nothing for the last half hour of parading. Mummy looked absolutely FUMING, it was immediately obvious in front of all her work colleagues that the kid got way more time in front of the Spanish-speaking nanny than the mother. How we laughed! Nanny probably got sacked that evening and changed to an English one, but still funny!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Ugh God, just seen a bit of the 'interview' with Fatty Arbuckle, ass-l!cking would be more accurate. Considering all the sh1te Hazno got up over the years I think the British Press were pretty lenient on him. To play the whole mental-health card is as predicable as Smegma playing the race card. Pretty soon they'll both have a full deck of excuses to play with. (Of course, neither of them will ever be playing with a full-deck).

Why if you want 'privacy' would you go on TV? Why if you hate the press would to go to live in a land that produces the National Enquirer. This man is digging a hole so deep for himself I don't think he'll ever escape. There is no WAY he is receiving professional counselling imo, at least not from a Psychiatrist who isn't some paid-off la-la-land sycophant. There is no way a therapist would recommend this kind of action as a means to deal with whatever demons are plaguing him.

View attachment 456332
I think he meant 'pubic servicing'...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jesus bleeping Christ.
if they can’t 51/50 him and get him shipped back for therapy can we just all agree it’s like watching a child in a permanent stop because Timmy took all the yellow play doh and ignore the twatwaffle

THE BRITISH MEDIA TIMMY IS A BIG MEANY AND IM NOT TALKING TO YOU... I HATE YOU, AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY REAL DADDY”

Suck it the duck up Harry, it was 7 years ago and you’re now 12, Timmy moved to Spain 4 years ago ffs.

yes YOU did leave the royal family you gaslighting sod, you’re gone, go make your bleeping waffles with the kid curtesy of the Queen and shut the duck up. I’d have sent you a primark voucher for 20 quid.

Where is the wokeness gone?
Why can’t we all light some happy-clappy type candle called “sage, lemongrass, bitterness and sadness” and GET OVER IT.

Im exhausted, the mother is naturally fuming because you know, obsessed. 😐

and I’m exhausted. we’re all tired Harry.
Go home and take a nap.

“Meg said he wanted a waffle maker...”
duck off,
Meg said he wanted 20% of the Crown Jewels when she passes and a title for Christmas.

Edit; wow that felt good. twit WAFFLE!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Right I’ve managed to catch up! Sorry to @Darktriad for duplicating your post!
I haven’t seen the Corden magical mystery tour and to be honest I don’t particularly want to. I have watched The Crown and I personally thought that in parts, it didn’t paint members of the RF in a good light in particular Prince Charles. Yep that’s right Hazza’s father. To blatantly use a programme that is produced by his new employers that is using his family to create drama and untruths ( or a Haz put it “loosely based on the truth”) and seen the amount of vitriolic messages that his Stepmother and Father received because of deluded idiots watching that thought it was all true as a PR tact is disgusting. Im taking it that there was no mention of his brother and his father within the interview?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Piers is spot on, Netflix Employee Hazza defending 'The Crown' Can this disloyal 'manchild' stoop any lower?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Right I’ve managed to catch up! Sorry to @Darktriad for duplicating your post!
I haven’t seen the Corden magical mystery tour and to be honest I don’t particularly want to. I have watched The Crown and I personally thought that in parts, it didn’t paint members of the RF in a good light in particular Prince Charles. Yep that’s right Hazza’s father. To blatantly use a programme that is produced by his new employers that is using his family to create drama and untruths ( or a Haz put it “loosely based on the truth”) and seen the amount of vitriolic messages that his Stepmother and Father received because of deluded idiots watching that thought it was all true as a PR tact is disgusting. Im taking it that there was no mention of his brother and his father within the interview?
No mention of William or Charles, plenty of mentions of The Queen, my grandmother, my grandfather, being Royal, being a Prince, being part of the Royal Family, and a good old chuckle at their sending Archie a Christmas gift and Philip (currently seriously ill but no matter) being bad at Zoom.

Richard Fitzwilliam has made the 'It's a Royal Knockout' comparison

To endorse the Crown as 'based on the truth' whilst trashing the entire British press... and at the same time telling a whole string of obvious untruths to James Corden in the name of entertainment.....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.