Harry & Meghan #60 They Think It's All Oprah... It is Now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughed out loud at him saying that after they put A to bed, they may cook or have a takeaway then watch tv such as Netflix. Plug alert!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So, if in his mind, he stepped back, and not away, what was he expecting? To run off to tinseltown, get away from 'toxic' press, for what, maybe a year? Do no dreary meet n greets or opening of buildings in rain soaked UK? Then just waltz back?
Yes I thinks he thinks he'll be back once Charles is King.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry again for using the DM as a screenshot but Haz Windsor has cracked me up!
4D25F7A5-6598-409E-823B-C0A671FCEDE7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm not putting down the awfulness of a parent dying. And this comment isn't about you so please take it as a general comment. But I really think someone needs to kick hazzza in the knackers and tell him to man the duck up.
People lose parents. People end up coping. It's hard. But if we add in the mix those who've "lost" parents through divorce (my dad disappeared for 20 years so he personally dumped me) how do we end up with this large child as the spokesperson for non coping.
If he's all that bothered with this then why doesn't he support more than just wellchild? Why doesn't he really push behind supporting families in bereavement, divorce, separation? why doesn't he do something worthwhile with his anger and grief and grow up and look after his own kids and stop reliving the trauma. Has he ever thought that he might be triggering for all the wrong reasons with his nightly rehash of his "grief" .
FFS their quiet evenings at home must be a barrel of laughs
Well said! I wish he would acknowledge that most people with mental health issues can't run away to LA but have to carry on working and pay mortgages. That they have to work with therapists and take antidepressants and hope they come out the other side.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.