Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Thanks everyone for voting for my thread title and for giving me a voice - I can only hope that, one day, Meghan also manages to have/get/use her voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

cosmo girl

VIP Member
The shorter version :ROFLMAO:

Harry & Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

freda19

VIP Member
Great thread title. Well done Anderbeau and thanks to Falkor for the shiny new thread.:m:m
Just want to sign my husband up to the "Oh-fuck-here-she-goes-again-ranting-about-the-harkles " Club.
Having said that he's well trained now and just nods and lets his eyes glaze over. Thankfully he no longer attempts to defend them. Not because I used physical violence( please be assured)to get him in line, but it's a mental preservation tactic he uses knowing that if he says nothing I run out of steam. Eventually.
Also, while I'm at it, I'm signing myself up for the wonky face club. Bonus being that I have wonky tits as well, one being slightly larger than the other.

On topic. I have berated smeggy for her knee jerk response to Brenda, saying she must have been up at 4.30am, saw the statement and banged out a snarky response before hazno was even awake. But it's worse than that actually,:( because Shippy says the harkles team cooperated with the Firm on the Palace statement to get it acceptable to both parties. So that means the cunts of montecito had ample time to plan their response and include the snattery "We can all serve. Service is universal" dig. Hazno approved that kick in the teeth to his granny:eek:, the scabby ginger cunt. No wonder it went out just 4 mins after Brenda's statement. They must have sat up all night refreshing their phones waiting for the statement to hit so they could clap back immediately.

Re his mental health. Up shit creek without a paddle. Of course it's sad, no doubt about it, but he's too stubborn to admit he's fucked, so what can anyone do? It was all so exciting in the beginning, secretly setting up merching sites, trademarking granny's crown, sex on tap, a dolly bird on his arm, even a babydoll to play with ... and all in the Cali sunshine in a mansion no less. Now the merching has been negated, sex tap has likely been turned off or down to the occasional dribble( other than the clinical tug and rub for producing another banker)and mummy meggy won't let him show off his dolly, plus those unwashed plebs in the UK who he looked down on hate him. He can't understand. It wasn't meant to be like this. Smeggy told him they coulld conquer the world. Money pouring in, red carpet events in his pretty uniforms, people curtseying to them, putting the dull old Wills and Kate in the shade, no longer the spare but a prince in another sunnier more gullible land. The world would be his lobster.
Now it's turned to shit. I truly believe the military titles loss has broken him. Everything else he could bat aside as merely annoying "noise". Brenda taking the titles back has left him standing naked. He WAS his military titles. They defined him and fed his ego and now they are gone.
And he will decide it's her fault, because it can't be his can it? The rot has begun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Agree but she would never be seen as the next Diana regardless of what she did. She’s a terrible actress and couldn’t even fake being genuine for 5 minutes. People would have seen straight through her even if she’d done 5 years in the Firm. That’s actually why she didn’t spend any more time there, her doe eyed, meticulously copied Diana mannerisms and speech patterns were very disingenuous and easy to spot.
Diana had a special quality that’s hard to define. I’m not one of those people who thinks she was a saint, she was certainly flawed. But trashy talentless sociopath Meg does not possess this quality, not even close.
I agree. Diana, for all her flaws (and there were plenty of them) her compassion for people was real. This is not something I believe can be learned - you are born with it or you are not. She championed some extremely unfashionable and taboo causes at the time, because she knew her mere presence would raise the profile and generate more interest in the cause. She gave people time to talk, and was interested in talking to them. Meghan is the exact opposite. Jumps on the latest trendy cause and gets involved to raise HER profile. When there, she exhibits either mild disinterest or fake, OTT reactions.

I never met Diana in person, but our paths crossed in a way when she visited my region in the mid-80s. We lived on a rural road between the two towns she was visiting that day. We knew she would be coming past our house as it was the only way the car could possibly go. My mum and I went and sat on the wall outside our house, and waited with our flags. I was 5 at the time, and we were the only people around. After what seemed like ages, we saw the police outriders approaching, followed by the car. They were travelling quite quickly, but just as they passed us, the car slowed to almost a stop, and Diana turned round in the back seat to wave and smile at us out of the rear window. Then they carried on their way. She didn't have to do that, but she did. She could have just sped along and waved, which still would've been nice, but she must have specifically asked her driver to slow down so she could engage, connect with us, and that made me and my mum feel so special. I will never forget. That is how you should feel after you 'meet' a Princess, right? Then I compare my experience to that little girl who gave Meghan the cupcake and she just brushes her off and goes back to her conversation. You can't buy class.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

kev1974

VIP Member
I agree. Diana, for all her flaws (and there were plenty of them) her compassion for people was real. This is not something I believe can be learned - you are born with it or you are not. She championed some extremely unfashionable and taboo causes at the time, because she knew her mere presence would raise the profile and generate more interest in the cause. She gave people time to talk, and was interested in talking to them. Meghan is the exact opposite. Jumps on the latest trendy cause and gets involved to raise HER profile. When there, she exhibits either mild disinterest or fake, OTT reactions.

I never met Diana in person, but our paths crossed in a way when she visited my region in the mid-80s. We lived on a rural road between the two towns she was visiting that day. We knew she would be coming past our house as it was the only way the car could possibly go. My mum and I went and sat on the wall outside our house, and waited with our flags. I was 5 at the time, and we were the only people around. After what seemed like ages, we saw the police outriders approaching, followed by the car. They were travelling quite quickly, but just as they passed us, the car slowed to almost a stop, and Diana turned round in the back seat to wave and smile at us out of the rear window. Then they carried on their way. She didn't have to do that, but she did. She could have just sped along and waved, which still would've been nice, but she must have specifically asked her driver to slow down so she could engage, connect with us, and that made me and my mum feel so special. I will never forget. That is how you should feel after you 'meet' a Princess, right? Then I compare my experience to that little girl who gave Meghan the cupcake and she just brushes her off and goes back to her conversation. You can't buy class.
I have a Diana story! I don't remember exactly when it was but some time when I was a student in South Kensington in London so from 1989 onwards. I had been working very late at the student union building so it was probably 11pm and I was walking home. The Royal College of Music building has steps down to the pavement and road and as I was approaching them a policeman appeared from nowhere and asked me to just wait on the pavement a second. There was another passer by that was also asked to wait, but nobody else around at all. Then simultaneously a car pulled up to the bottom of the steps exactly as Diana came out of the building and down the steps, no Charles, just her and more police. Anyway she saw me and this other person waiting patiently behind this policeman that had stopped us and actually came over, shook both our hands, and said something like sorry to hold you up and smiled. And then, into the car. All over in literally moments and so fast I was struggling to know what had just happened, but moments I've never forgotten.

If that had been Smeghan I'd have been knocked over and trampled by her photography team.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Falkor

VIP Member
Congrats to @AnderbeauJohnson for a cracking thread title!

Bits of the Oprah interview are being re-shot and it'll be shown at 1am in the UK, after the Commonwealth celebrations featuring the rest of the Royal Family. Bets are being taken as to whether Prince Phillip is in hospital purely to upstage the gruesome twosome or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

freda19

VIP Member
The whole relegating Harry to the end of the interview segment sums the whole situation up perfectly. He is the royal, he is the one people should be interested in but Meghan has managed to take the spotlight with the attention again. Imagine Kate and William doing an interview like this - not that they ever would - but just imagine Kate being interviewed and then William coming in at the end like an afterthought
Exactly! Let's get real.
He is a Royal Prince, St Diana's son. Grandson of a reigning Queen and 6th in line to the throne.
She's a two bit actress.

It's crazy that the z list actress is the focus of this interview when they both bolted ... together.
The only conclusion is that they will be pushing the racism thing. :mad:Because honestly, how can her rejection by us brits be anything else when she's been so sweet and inoffensive and worked so hard to fit in, observing all protocols to the letter. (Apart from the no bare legs, hats for some events, actually watching the fly by rather than turning from the public to natter at hubby, walking behind the senior royals, not jumping in the car before Brenda, not wearing off the shoulder dresses for sombre day time events and harnessing one's chesticles in a bra rather than flouting one's nipples like two convenient coat hooks in the manner of a deal or no deal dolly bird in public.)
Make no mistake, this is being set up to label Brits as racist, to big up the sugar Kween sacharine image and stir the race shit.
Just two little old black ladies chatting shit 'bout how girl done nothing wrong, not a thing, no sirree ... so it must be because her mom is mixed race and thus smeggy has some black blood. They will ignore that Doris has white heritage in there or that smeggy has eliminated, and still does, everything and anything that gives a visual nod to her black genes.

I'm just so so glad that the commonwealth gig being aired just prior to Orca's whine-fest has so many wonderfully multi raced people speaking to emphasise that the UK and the Queen and all the Commonwealth extended family are happily integrating and serving each other and that all is just fine thank you ... so stay fucked off in Cali you shit stirring ungrateful twats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Baguette

VIP Member
I have a Diana story! I don't remember exactly when it was but some time when I was a student in South Kensington in London so from 1989 onwards. I had been working very late at the student union building so it was probably 11pm and I was walking home. The Royal College of Music building has steps down to the pavement and road and as I was approaching them a policeman appeared from nowhere and asked me to just wait on the pavement a second. There was another passer by that was also asked to wait, but nobody else around at all. Then simultaneously a car pulled up to the bottom of the steps exactly as Diana came out of the building and down the steps, no Charles, just her and more police. Anyway she saw me and this other person waiting patiently behind this policeman that had stopped us and actually came over, shook both our hands, and said something like sorry to hold you up and smiled. And then, into the car. All over in literally moments and so fast I was struggling to know what had just happened, but moments I've never forgotten.

If that had been Smeghan I'd have been knocked over and trampled by her photography team.
Lovely story - what a memory to have. Diana really did understand that every encounter could be a special moment.

I met the Duke of Edinburgh when he visited at my old school, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, and was asked to say (mumble) a few words about something or other. What I still remember vividly is him leaning slightly forward to listen and smiling in that beaky, encouraging way he has. Very tall, and piercing, twinkly eyes. Imposing yet kindly. He probably met hundreds of people over all his various engagements that day, but he made that couple of minutes special.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
This is from @ monyauniverse
On Tumblr

'Megs changing narrative in her own words. It is a fact that between her grand royal wedding and cowardly escape from UK in October 2019 Meghan Markle remained a royal for the total of 500 days. I did a little summary of her own statements about her life as a royal.

-1. “Meghan Markle said: I think it is just the beginning. I don’t think it as giving anything up. I just see it as a change”.

- 2.“Meghan Markle tearfully told a friend she had ‘given up her entire life’ for the royal family”

- 1.“I made the choice not to read anything, positive or negative”

- 2. “"Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, said she suffered with “almost unsurvivable” online abuse”

- 1.“Meghan Markle said: I think you realize once you have access or a voice that people are willing to listen to with that comes a lot of responsibility, which I take seriously. ”

- 2.“MEGHAN Markle ‘icily’ asked ‘don't I have a voice’ while at an event with Prince William and Kate Middleton”

- 1.“His family’s been so welcoming”

- 2.“not many people asked if I was OK”

- 1.“yes the family has been great, and over the past year and a half we’ve just had a really nice time getting to know them and progressively helping me feel a part of not just the institution but also part of the family”

- 2. “"Meghan said she’s done with the drama and has no room in her life for naysayers”

- 1.“she’s been wonderful” - on Kate Middleton (BBC)

- 2.“Meghan was ‘disappointed’ Kate didn't offer more support”

- 1 “Queen is a wonderful woman”

- 2.Meghan “single-handedly modernized the Monarchy”

- 1.“The Duchess has refuted claims that she “permitted information to be provided directly or indirectly to, and co-operated with, the authors of the Book.”

- 2.“Duchess of Sussex has admitted she did help the authors of Finding Freedom”.

- 1.“Meghan wants freedom while using her influence in North America to do things she wants to”

- 2.“We can all serve. Service is universal”

My point is she went back and reversed on everything she said. That amount of drama within a mere 500 days is a pretty impressive sulk for a B-rated former cable actress. Let’s see what else she can reverse on during the Oprah tear jacking self pity session. More people should be aware of her breathtaking hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

freda19

VIP Member
I think Diana would be mortified. I’m sure she would expect Harry to be a great support to William when King, and share the load.

I can’t help think that what H is doing is the ultimate middle finger to his brother. He’s played second fiddle to him all his life. Was treated differently by the QM, and probably ribbed by William from an earlier age.

His resentment of his brother runs deep. He’s documented as wanting what William has. A wife and children.

But now (in his mind) he’s got so much more. All that and the freedom to live in an LA mansion doing what he likes, making a bloody fortune.

No visiting old people homes and planting trees for him and his tribe. Oh no......

This is what he’s waited for, from a very young age. And Smeg came along with that very ticket. He couldn’t pass that up, could he....

He‘s got what he wanted, he knows his brother will never have.

Diana would be very sad. I’ve no doubt about that.
:unsure:
Really?
All I see is that instead of visiting old folks homes and planting trees he's being dragged around Compton to hand out boxes of nappies with a face like a smacked arse, help make sandwiches and plant lil flowers rather than trees, do uber-style food deliveries, perform like a monkey in the montecito garden for publicity images and for sticking his neb into US politics talking utter shite, and stand around at some empty graves looking gormless. All with mummy smeggy arranged cameras in tow, no different to royal duties other than a bit more sunshine and a nagging wife hustling him along and directing the cameras.
Where are the images of him enjoying his new life? Every video and image is based around his wife flogging his royal connections. He has jumped from the frying pan into the fire if independence was his goal. He is more under pressure than he ever was and he doesn't have the fixit fairies to mop up when he shits on himself making moronic comments about rescuing penguins etc.:ROFLMAO:
Seems to me, from the real unsanitised-by-the-palace hazno we've witnessed this past two years, that he would never be happy no matter what you gave him. He wants whatever fluffy thing comes into his head. Then he fucks it up. He had the education ... fucked it up. Got wedged into the military and threw a tantrum cos staying on would mean no playing bang-bangs but just supervising behind a desk ... so he walked from that. Had the huge wedding and the adoration of the public, but shat on us all, calling us racists who'd never seen a black dolly (damn fool).Has no talent, is thick as shit and has a very bad temper. All of that will do him no favours in his 'wonderful' new life. And he'll get bored because he cannot stick anything out. No polo, no boozy mates, in fact no mates because his wife has his bollox and will not loan them back to him for such unscheduled frippery as boys nights or polo matches. No distractions. Just smeggy on his case 24/7 pushing him to perform.
Wills had his fun times, had his yoof follies, went to uni, dated other girls before Kate and during their break. Had a fulfilling gap year.He's traveled, he's a fully trained helicopter pilot and has done more living than 50 non royal lads. Then he grew up, put the toys away and settled down with a woman he knew inside out and who had the same values as himself. Because that's what men do. Been there done that, time to earn his keep and he's doing just fine at it with privacy and free time when he needs it.
Harry just wants to stay cosseted and pampered. He won't grow up. He looks miserable as sin these days. If that's getting what he wanted then he's welcome to it, and for sure it's something Wills will never have ... a tacky machiavellian wife with his bollox in her handbag and being dragged around like a performing chimp making an arse of himself.
Diana would be proud of William, who was always her soul mate and confidant because she saw his kindness and dependability even as a boy.
I think she will haunt hazno.Hopefully.;)

• Heart
Reactions: 55