Harry & Meghan #60 They Think It's All Oprah... It is Now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a story on Quora about the donation for the women's refuge ceiling. According to the story, Haribaldi and Smeg turned up at the airport with a camera crew, flew to the refuge and handed the cheque over personally, on camera. Then left.

I'm sorry if you all know this and I missed it. But. Wow. Shameless.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Total punt but that whole 'Action man' assault course segment on CBS made me wonder if that's what Harry is up to with Netflix. Some sort of Bear Grylls type challenge? I keep wondering if it's tied up with the Walk of Oman.. Harry did a few of those challenge documentaries so he might walk in Oman for Netflix.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Total punt but that whole 'Action man' assault course segment on CBS made me wonder if that's what Harry is up to with Netflix. Some sort of Bear Grylls type challenge? I keep wondering if it's tied up with the Walk of Oman.. Harry did a few of those challenge documentaries so he might walk in Oman for Netflix.
That would be amusing Harry vs the wild and we can all vote for him to swallow leeches whole or chew them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's a story on Quora about the donation for the women's refuge ceiling. According to the story, Haribaldi and Smeg turned up at the airport with a camera crew, flew to the refuge and handed the cheque over personally, on camera. Then left.

I'm sorry if you all know this and I missed it. But. Wow. Shameless.
In a pandemic? When people aren't seeing their own families? Are they serious?

That must have been for Oprah 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 28
The Queen looks as if she has lost weight in the new video and looks rather frail. Did anyone else think that?

I wonder if Charles will be king before the end of the year. I don't like saying this but both the Queen and Philip could be on the way out this year. As soon as one goes the other will follow.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Wow!! bleeping wow!! What an absolute bleep!
Agreed. Bloody Damian Lewis to play him! Damian please don’t take any calls from Netflix. The sheer audacity to say the pressures of being dutiful when he’s legged it across the pond. Also I am glad to see that the press do not give a flying duck anymore and are throwing shade left right and centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm convinced that they will be merching a kids book. Or maybe written one? 'Archie and the Animals'.

C is for Crocodile (apart from on Tattle...)
A book? Oh, this day just keeps on giving ...

Of course, Wunderkind Archie will have written the text and done all the drawings himself, too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Agreed. Bloody Damian Lewis to play him! Damian please don’t take any calls from Netflix. The sheer audacity to say the pressures of being dutiful when he’s legged it across the pond. Also I am glad to see that the press do not give a flying duck anymore and are throwing shade left right and centre.
The fact he's still happy to make money off his family name makes me bleeping sick!!

• Sad
No child's first word is crocodile :rolleyes: Every parent is eager to decipher the first coherent word when kids start babbling. Even if it's an accidental syllable, we take it and run with it! Nobody waits till "crocodile", the fools:cautious:
My daughter's first word was "nee" (Dutch for no), and my son's was "Papa", which pissed me off because I was a stay at home mum but my husband got the honours😂 But I guess I'm not blessed with child geniuses #averageAF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
No child's first word is crocodile :rolleyes: Every parent is eager to decipher the first coherent word when kids start babbling. Even if it's an accidental syllable, we take it and run with it! Nobody waits till "crocodile", the fools:cautious:
My daughter's first word was "nee" (Dutch for no), and my son's was "Papa", which pissed me off because I was a stay at home mum but my husband got the honours😂 But I guess I'm not blessed with child geniuses #averageAF.
When my child was at school I remember wondering why I was the only one who didn't give birth to a genius! Some of the other mums used to play constant one upmanship relating such tales. It used to drive me crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Invisible Archie (if he exists) would be growing up around their two dogs. There's an outside chance of 'doggie' or 'dada'... But 'Crocodile'?

Are they forgetting we saw the last 'Archie' say 'DaDa' to the camera man during Duck Rabbit Disaster Movie?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Invisible Archie (if he exists) would be growing up around their two dogs. There's an outside chance of 'doggie' or 'dada'... But 'Crocodile'?

Are they forgetting we saw the last 'Archie' say 'DaDa' to the camera man during Duck Rabbit Disaster Movie?
Keep up @Baguette he's probably already written his university thesis by now 🤣

• Haha
Damian Lewis would scoff (I hope) at an offer to play Harry in The Crown. He has the superb 'Billions' running at the moment which I love.

I'm seeing Jessie Tyler Ferguson in the role though, he's almost bald enough.

Jesse Tyler Ferguson - IMDb

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
My child had EXCEPTIONAL vocabulary, could do animal impressions from 10m, speaking in 3 word sentences just after one (later turned out she has ASD and was 'using the words' but not understanding the context/appropriate usage')

HOWEVER

Even her first word was 'cat' and even then it wasn't 'cat' it was 'ga' and then 'ca' and then 'gat'.

Children don't just come out with 3 syllable words first with compound sounds like 'cr' and 'ile'

Reactions: 24
Would have thought USA is the champion waffle maker country so no need to send a waffle maker.
I cant help wondering aloud about Megs butting in on Facetime while Haz is doing his bit with JC....checking up? Pre -arranged ? Feeling left out ?
Dear me, its all too much for my blood pressure...

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.