Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Yes, I should be a comedian and denote relatively young....

It was tough but at least my eye is fully functioning most of the time! I didn’t have the parrot or a wooden leg but the patch I had down to a tea! My nickname at school was pop up. Kids are bastards at times.
Kids are definitely bastards. Those people who say school days are the best days of their lives, must have been the crappy ones who made other people's lives a misery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The only question a REAL journalist (not Scooby or Winfrey) needs to ask them is
“Explain to me why you’re so keen to distance yourself from the British Royal Family while at the same time being so keen to be known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex”. I’d love to see them try to reconcile that glaring little hole in their strategy.
"Oh my gaaaash well it's like so we can make use of our titles to open the doors for the voices of the needy. Harry, H to me; oh look the camera's panning in on him in the the green room (waves to Harry) oh isn't he sooo cute and a true feminist making latte for us gals.
Anyways, we had to break away from the institution, they were suffocating our beliefs, our freedom to help others, hindering our duties. But we know with our royal titles and H being 6th in line, we could continue to serve, and help others share their stories. We only keep the titles, not for me and the husband, but just to give the silent voices a platform to rise up to and sing from".

Harry pops in with a tray and 2 lattes and a plate of Oreos ' um yah what the duchess said, keep fighting, find your voice, find the solution".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Absolutely priceless picture chosen by the Daily Mail to illustrate their new article just now, about how the Royal Family does duty properly. It's a solemn occasion, but the expressions on those two fuckwits!
Honestly the Daily Mail has been brilliant since the Summary Judgement fiasco, with all their shade-throwing photo choices and allowing completely open season in the comments on Markle articles. I like that they are biding their time on whether there will be any appeal as well.

Reactions: 36
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Perhaps he’s wearing too small clothes in the hopes he will be gifted some from Hugo Boss and become a brand ambassador. Megs putting swipe up on the new insta page so they get a cut.
Oh, he would be a great brand ambassador for Hugo Boss! They made the uniforms for the SS (not the Sussex Squad, the real ones). With a little help from Jewish forced laborors. And when they were forced to pay compensations, they were the last company to payup. And they didn't pay from the family fortune, they issued a fragrance and used the revenue of it, thus having their customers paying the compensations.

Also granddad Boss was member no 32 or 33 in the Nazi party.

I bet they'd love to have H as their poster boy!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She always looks very deliberately posed, never very natural. But if as we suspect she is controlling an underbite and wandering eye at all times to avoid unflattering pics she won’t ever have relaxed reactions to things.
Well I've got a wonky nose and a slight squint, but I've not trashed my family or faked pregnancies for the Queen of England.... I must get out more! :ROFLMAO: I'd better get cracking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had the surgery too when I was five. I was bullied terribly at school for it. Ps I’m not your daughter am I?🤣
No it's me! I'm your daughter!

Um, do you have red hair? Are you stroppy? Are you also very funny?? Are you relatively young??? in which case possibly, but we've never discussed tattle life :p:p
Yes! I can have red hair with a wig. And be funny, but not relatively young sorry. Does that rule me out? However there's no doubt that I am your long-lost daughter even though I'm older than you, and it's wonderful that this came about through that saviour of the world ... Minge!
ETA dangerously off-topic here straying into genetics and a Moderator is going to pounce...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely priceless picture chosen by the Daily Mail to illustrate their new article just now, about how the Royal Family does duty properly. It's a solemn occasion, but the expressions on those two fuckwits!
The chin! :m Bruce Forsythe lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anybody else have an other half that just doesn’t get why they have such a dislike of Hazno and Megsy? I try to talk to mine about things and he looks at me like I’m insane.
The worse thing he does is when he points to them on the tv and goes “ah look there’s your Best mates” Bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't get it. They lost every single one of those roles in March 2020 (and actually in January when they started the 'Megxit manifesto' rubbish). So it's zero surprise. Were they trying to pull a fast one on TQ and back her into a corner? Or just make TQ look as if she acted hastily after their interview? Was Oprah deceived or part of the plan? Did CBS know what was going on? It's so clumsy but quite amazing that they were planning to appear on network TV and tell a pack of porky pies to millions about carrying on with their royal work...
I think the argument they used with TQ is that prince Andrew has not been stripped of his patronages (although he clearly is ‘retired’) so they think they should keep theirs as well. What I think is the true story is they want to keep them so they can have their travel, accommodations and clothing paid for by the crown and still do appearances to appear to be influential. This makes them more “more marketable” for paid for sponsorships.
The Prince’s Trust being established in the US has my alarm bells going off. How is Harry not going to be part of that? It feels like a half in half out scheme.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Does anybody else have an other half that just doesn’t get why they have such a dislike of Hazno and Megsy? I try to talk to mine about things and he looks at me like I’m insane.
The worse thing he does is when he points to them on the tv and goes “ah look there’s your Best mates” Bellend.
I had the same situation as when I first saw her I knew she would be trouble, but OH wasn't interested in me grumbling about them or could see what my problem was, so I was muttering to myself for over a year with nobody in the house to complain to. Then I found this thread of like-minded people. :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I used to see Meghan as very attractive.
I know that is not a popular opinion.
The thing that is most surprising to me is that in the last few months if I were just scrolling through a newspaper reading articles and I scrolled by a picture of Meghan, I would not recognize her. It is just so weird to me.
That is the weird part, she no longer looks like herself, at least to me. And when I look at her now, I see reminisces of other actresses. Just like a brief whiff of someone else. And then it disappears, but, still not Meghan.

I extremely dislike her and Harry. I think because they had so much and could have had even more and they could have made such a difference. There was so much potential, they just pissed it all away and for what?

This is just Meghan’s personal revenge. Hey! Hollywood! You never gave me a chance, but, look at me now kind of thing. But, it is kind of an empty dish.

trying to do a play on their names...

Ham’n. Ham and what? Nothing, there is nothing there.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.