Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In todays interview...why is Harry wearing such a crumpled and ill fitting shirt?

I wonder if the Oprah interview was meant to be a PR device for Harry to keep his titles....along the lines of .....if they announce it., and talk about what a great job they are doing on Oprah... and say it loudly and publicly enough...the palace would be too embarrassed to take the titles away.

If it had happened after the interview, it could well have been slanted by her doucheness and Harribo, as sour grapes and unkind....

But the Palace got in first!!
Leaving Meghan and Harry without a leg to stand on....!!!
Perhaps he’s wearing too small clothes in the hopes he will be gifted some from Hugo Boss and become a brand ambassador. Megs putting swipe up on the new insta page so they get a cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My oldest had a squint, and patching and surgery aged 5... horrible - you have my sympathy. so did Louise Wessex (though extropia I think) and Sophie and Edward just got on with it....
I had the surgery too when I was five. I was bullied terribly at school for it. Ps I’m not your daughter am I?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I had the surgery too when I was five. I was bullied terribly at school for it. Ps I’m not your daughter am I?🤣
Um, do you have red hair? Are you stroppy? Are you also very funny?? Are you relatively young??? in which case possibly, but we've never discussed tattle life :p:p

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In todays interview...why is Harry wearing such a crumpled and ill fitting shirt?

I wonder if the Oprah interview was meant to be a PR device for Harry to keep his titles....along the lines of .....if they announce it., and talk about what a great job they are doing on Oprah... and say it loudly and publicly enough...the palace would be too embarrassed to take the titles away.

If it had happened after the interview, it could well have been slanted by her doucheness and Harribo, as sour grapes and unkind....

But the Palace got in first!!
Leaving Meghan and Harry without a leg to stand on....!!!
I think the same. Presumably the decisions, although made and communicated to them, were probably not expected to be released publicly till the 31st by which time the interview would be out there and would be harder to then make public. Sneaky

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just catching up with the thread and said too that Scobie knows where the bodies are buried! This thread's moving so fast...
Don't know how Minge thinks she can have a shot at politics. She just regurgitates drivel and her main aim is to silence her critics. The limit of her popular reach is what she said today: "podcasting can drive powerful conversations"
Megz has basically the same schtick as Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The bar is a little higher for the senate, but not much.

What is all this tit about unheard voices?? Megzie seems to have zero probs speaking out whenever she wants, if only HER voice could be unheard... Do many of us feel our voices are being heard? Do we actually care, or are we all too busy trying to keep roofs (rooves?) over our heads, food on tables, blah blah blah? I dont think she's going to find the voices of the REALLY unheard, like the child slaves, or the rohingyas, or the uighurs, or the lowest caste people in India... to name but a few (sorry, probs awful spelling).
Way too unfashionable. Smeggy always goes with the trendier end of the inequality scale. Remember the gay cake thing a few years back? Smeggy would've been all over that, whilst simultaneously not giving a tit nor making reference to the fact that that homosexuality is still illegal in over 70 countries.

Last edited:
Today's face. Best Meghan has looked on camera in over a year. I wonder if her rider for this Spotify promo demanded a professional hair and make-up team?

ETA I'd agree that she looks a well-groomed LA 40-something these days.

Skin looks great but whats with the wonky schnoz ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up with the thread and said too that Scobie knows where the bodies are buried! This thread's moving so fast...
Don't know how Minge thinks she can have a shot at politics. She just regurgitates drivel and her main aim is to silence her critics. The limit of her popular reach is what she said today: "podcasting can drive powerful conversations"
I don't listen to podcasts so I can't really comment, but don't most people listen to them on their own? So who are they meant to start these powerful conversations with?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OH EMM GEE ! It's like long lost family in here. Just make sure not to let Jezza Kyle in with his DNA results and we can all group hug and be a big family of brothers and sisters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Looked everywhere and that dress is only in a size 10 US, yes it’s flowy but still. Also someone on Instagram pointed out that Oscar De La Renta continues to use mink fur, so that’s a good environmental message to send out
I was just thinking I like the dress - now I know this ODLR and madam can go duck themselves.

Why is it they’ve come out of their cave as soon as Phillip is in hospital and this week they are everywhere again? It’s like she’s found where she’s stored her moon bump after the move to America and now we’ve had the announcement there’s no escaping them. I haven’t followed them closely for about a year now and suddenly I’m back here on their thread haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only question a REAL journalist (not Scooby or Winfrey) needs to ask them is
“Explain to me why you’re so keen to distance yourself from the British Royal Family while at the same time being so keen to be known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex”. I’d love to see them try to reconcile that glaring little hole in their strategy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I don’t like commenting on eye ailments particularly squints as I am one that has been afflicted by it. I spent several months looking like a pirate with various patches. Clear ones and the plaster resembling ones. Bad times 🤣
That sounds tough. x

I must admit, I love pirates. Not scary Somalian ones, but shiver mi timbers ones, with a wooden leg and a parrot. I'm in my 40's, so yes, maybe I will mention this to my GP when I next see him. 🦜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Um, do you have red hair? Are you stroppy? Are you also very funny?? Are you relatively young??? in which case possibly, but we've never discussed tattle life :p:p
No, Yes, I should be a comedian and denote relatively young....

That sounds tough. x

I must admit, I love pirates. Not scary Somalian ones, but shiver mi timbers ones, with a wooden leg and a parrot. I'm in my 40's, so yes, maybe I will mention this to my GP when I next see him. 🦜
It was tough but at least my eye is fully functioning most of the time! I didn’t have the parrot or a wooden leg but the patch I had down to a tea! My nickname at school was pop up. Kids are bastards at times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.