Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reminds me of Mrs brown saying that’s nice when she’s actually thinking feck off!
View attachment 450946
Camilla was funny with Trump too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still like Camilla (even after watching the crown!) purely because everytime I think of her I remember her response when asked if she would miss Harry and Meghan
Was that when she winked at the press?

Reactions: 8
I like camilla too. She seems like a real laugh and unlike some other people, just put up with the awful abuse she still gets as it's part and parcel of being a public figure
I do feel sorry for all the abuse she got with the affair. Unfortunately some morons started it all up again after watching The Crown. Camilla has paid her dues and has become an excellent consort to the Prince of Wales and has shown how committed to duty she is. Her and Catherine have both kept their heads down and carried on. I can’t remember either of them kicking up a stink because Sharon from Southend forgot to ask if they were ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Smeggy and Hazno can't even come up with their own original content for their podcasts. They are asking other people to tell them stories so that they can make money out of them. This is the same business model as ArseyWell Foundation where they will be using others donations so they can give to the charities from themselves!

They must be the most uncreative and unoriginal people on the planet!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
archewell skims off the top - wasn’t that Eva Peron’s big scam (money kept rolling in and out) is my only source for that

Reactions: 15
Omoid's probably part of the package of Harkle-friendly PR that they agree to run. It's a murky world and journalism doesn't have much to do with it.

Someone like Katie Nicholl is sugary and writes pieces on the Harkles she must know aren't remotely accurate, but at least she doesn't campaign against the RF like Scobie.

I see Omoid surviving as a mouthpiece as long as the Harkles are fixated on UK and the RF rather than their 'freedom'.
And HaemorrHo knows where the bodies are buried.
I hope amongst the reflections they have a section on fashion disasters at previous Commonwealth events - and Brenda proper puts the boot into the green goblin outfit.

At least some gentle shade by pointing out that the royals like to wear red/white/blue outfits to that event but Markle insisted on wearing bright green.

Did we ever get any more explanation for her having worn what looked like a microphone or recording equipment underneath that dreadful goblin ensemble.
Yes we did there were photos

Reactions: 9
What is all this tit about unheard voices?? Megzie seems to have zero probs speaking out whenever she wants, if only HER voice could be unheard... Do many of us feel our voices are being heard? Do we actually care, or are we all too busy trying to keep roofs (rooves?) over our heads, food on tables, blah blah blah? I dont think she's going to find the voices of the REALLY unheard, like the child slaves, or the rohingyas, or the uighurs, or the lowest caste people in India... to name but a few (sorry, probs awful spelling).

• Heart
smeggy needs to accept that she is just a glorified influencer/brand ambassador. Instead of youtube, she has zoom calls and now one time interview on a big telly.

Reactions: 17
She always looks very deliberately posed, never very natural. But if as we suspect she is controlling an underbite and wandering eye at all times to avoid unflattering pics she won’t ever have relaxed reactions to things.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There hasn't been much consequences to their actions in the past, they probably didn't think there would be any this time either. Hazno has always had the palace staff to smooth out any wrinkles and Smeg just ghosts people and doesn't even look in the rear view mirror to see what's left behind. To be held accountable for their actions is not something they are familiar with.
I wonder what will happen when Megzy ghosts Oprah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I've always liked Camilla, can imagine sharing a fag with her over several g&t (except I stopped smoking on Jan 4 :cry: but also :))

Sorry, lost track there, ETA: I read that Hazno reads everyting written about him, which is quite sad and probably not very helpful to most people's mental health. Except that in his case, a lot of internet comments come from an initial concern and then total exasperation about him. Maybe if he'd been better looked after as a child he wouldnt be this duck wit now? Or as open to exploitation?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If you zoom in on that photo Smeggys eye looks really weird (and I didn't alter that part of the picture).
I don’t like commenting on eye ailments particularly squints as I am one that has been afflicted by it. I spent several months looking like a pirate with various patches. Clear ones and the plaster resembling ones. Bad times 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In todays interview...why is Harry wearing such a crumpled and ill fitting shirt?

I wonder if the Oprah interview was meant to be a PR device for Harry to keep his titles....along the lines of .....if they announce it., and talk about what a great job they are doing on Oprah... and say it loudly and publicly enough...the palace would be too embarrassed to take the titles away.

If it had happened after the interview, it could well have been slanted by her doucheness and Harribo, as sour grapes and unkind....

But the Palace got in first!!
Leaving Meghan and Harry without a leg to stand on....!!!

• Wow
Being MAs ex-boyfriend he will know where MM buried some bodies. His job will be secure for eternity.
Just catching up with the thread and said too that Scobie knows where the bodies are buried! This thread's moving so fast...
Don't know how Minge thinks she can have a shot at politics. She just regurgitates drivel and her main aim is to silence her critics. The limit of her popular reach is what she said today: "podcasting can drive powerful conversations"

Reactions: 16
I don’t like commenting on eye ailments particularly squints as I am one that has been afflicted by it. I spent several months looking like a pirate with various patches. Clear ones and the plaster resembling ones. Bad times 🤣
My oldest had a squint, and patching and surgery aged 5... horrible - you have my sympathy. so did Louise Wessex (though extropia I think) and Sophie and Edward just got on with it....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.