Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
Im not a Royalty expert but, Diana and Fergie's HRH status could be removed because they were only HRH's because they married sons of the Queen. Then when they divorced, the titles could be taken away.

Harry is HRH because he is the son of the Heir to the throne.
He is still HRH because of that. I don't think he will be stripped of it.
Why do I think that?
Because Prince Andrew is still HRH and doesnt do any Royal duties any more either. And we all know why. He's kept his HRH title AND his Duke of York title which was the gift of the Queen.

Harry's Duke title is also the gift of the Queen (she usually gives out such Dukedoms on their wedding day.)
So if Andrew has kept his, I think Harry will keep his too.

And don't forget that as well as being a Duke, Harry is also a Prince - by birth - so he'll always be that, and he is entitled to be called Prince Harry - and Meghan's title (as well as Duchess) would be the Princess Harry.

So if the Dukedom gift is taken away, they would still actually be Prince and Princess Harry.

And if Andrew is keeping his Titles it would be very unlikely Harry's would be taken away.
Harry should have been asked to give up his Dukedom, even if he remained Earl of Dumbarton. Or just leave him with the Barony of Kilkeel.

They have enough on Harry in their 'bad behaviour file' (at a guess) to 'suggest' that happens, and for him to agree. It's fairly straightforward for Harry to voluntarily resign a Dukedom.

Omid's petty piece in Harpers Bazaar US gives you the flavour of the whinefest to come on Oprah

The end of an era. Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, have confirmed to the Queen that they will not be returning as working members of the royal family.

Although a one-year review period had been put in place since they officially stepped back from their royal roles on March 31 last year, the couple shared their decision with the royal family a month early.

(Yes we totally believe all this is 100% Harkles free choice and TQ was just sitting by the phone waiting to hear their decision :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

NotaHincher

It's the rudeness of their statement that gets me, she's like a spoilt brat stamping her foot because she's not getting her own way. To speak to a 95 year old woman that way no matter who she is is totally disgusting and disrespectful. If I had spoken to my grandmother like that I'd still be trying to fix my face into some semblance of normal.

We all know this Oprah thing is going to be a mutual ass kissing affair and woe is me crapfest with praying hands, tears and Diana eyes 🙄. I'd respect Oprah more if she asked about the #sussexsquad, the phone call to one of them, the poetry zoom persona other half, the hate her squad puts out but I doubt that will ever be brought up because Megrry think they are the only victims in this.

Also, the Coronet heading on their announcements has to go, they are no longer working Royals so have no need for it.

Megrry wanted out, they got what they wanted, they need to show some dignity and respect instead of being a pair of disingenuous cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
Sky Press Preview (Polly and Alex) has just described them as a 'slightly tedious pair of wellness Podcasters', a pair of mediocre Royals' and 'boring' 🤣

The fact that Nicholas Witchell won the UK Internet today must be making CBS worry about their ad revenue for the 90 minute Harkle Whinge Special.

• Haha
  • Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
It’s interesting that every turn they take they are thwarted. Megxit announcement January. Covid March. Oprah announcement Tuesday, Prince Philip in hospital Wednesday.
I know! I’ve said this for ages. Everything they touch turns to shit...hence the ‘you’ve been markled’ expression. Smeggy is like King Midas in reverse! 👑➡💩

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Them not returning as working royals isn't exactly shocking news.
Their statement is the usual word salad blah blah universal service blah blah

And contradicting the royal statement 'is not possible to continue with the responsibilities and duties that come with a life of public service'.

H&M say:
'we can all live a life of service. Service is universal'
Bit like who owns royal not royal
[/QUOTE
they've misinterpreted the BP statement
Them not returning as working royals isn't exactly shocking news.
Their statement is the usual word salad blah blah universal service blah blah

And contradicting the royal statement 'is not possible to continue with the responsibilities and duties that come with a life of public service'.

H&M say:
'we can all live a life of service. Service is universal'
Bit like who owns royal not royal
They don't actually understand the BP statement as to what "service"means. Minge and Hazzno think that whining about poetry and mental illness is living "a life of service", and that their "service is universal". It would be wouldn't it.
BP said "a life of public service". Big difference but that went way over their heads like everything else to date. Tone deaf and tin-eared.

freda19

VIP Member

We’ve told you several times that this famous actress is taking no chances with her family.
Her family planning, that is!
We let you know what her pregnancy schedule was from the very beginning. Indeed, she has stuck to that schedule.
The only thing we were unsure of in the past was how she was going to pull this off.
After all, since she was on a tight schedule, her plan couldn’t just be left to chance or based on luck or hope.
Well, we now have some insight into the logistics!
We can sum it up for you in three letters: I.V.F.
Unwilling to put all of her faith in Mother Nature, our TV actress and her famous husband got busy with visits to the doctor even before that ring was on her finger.
Why? Because egg viability, egg health and the ability to carry to term were all concerns.
Some might say it was calculating. Others might say it was the logical thing to do given that she was pushing forty.
Fortunately for them, they wound up with multiple viable embryos. They banked them so she could be implanted X months after the wedding.
Although there were rumors out there that the baby wasn’t really theirs, we will tell you that they did not need to use anyone else’s eggs or anyone else’s sperm. The baby is absolutely theirs from a genetic perspective. Sorry, conspiracy theorists!
The couple’s biggest concern was privacy. They didn’t want anyone on the outside to know what they were doing. There was a lot of sneaking around and misdirection.
A couple of interesting notes.
First, they didn’t begin this procedure in either his country or her country. The initial doctor visits and lab work were done in a third country.
Second, a handful of people on her side know about this. However, he did not tell any of his family and friends. We don’t know why. Supposedly, they still have no idea.
Third, there were some genetic concerns, so they went through all the screening processes to ensure healthy embryos.
Finally, they didn’t want to leave anything to chance. They chose to do gender selection.

Deffo a girl then this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Newbie here having delurked to comment.
I don’t feel sorry for Harry at the moment but in time I think he will come to realise exactly what he has lost once the dust has fully settled and the allure of M has faltered slightly, he’s lost his job, his family, his friends and his country to follow her and I think that resentment of that will start to creep in, not a good thing for any marriage especially one in the public eye (well, only when it suits them as otherwise Privacy!!!)

Harry is his own person to make decisions and M can’t be blamed for it all but the fall out of any future divorce will not be pretty

He has given up everything for her. Everything he loved and was actually quite good at. Rugby, Military, stints in Africa, family and for what? To run a coffee business and be friends with George Clooney?

Harry had a privilege in the UK that by rights he should not have had. He was seen as an equal with William in so many ways, especially by the British public. Even though William is ultimately going to be King, Harry was always seen as part of the team. Going forward the RF was going to be Charles, William and Harry.

Tiddlypom

Definitely NOT a Darren doll...🤣 A wonderful photo, and yes...they can remain private, and yet share bits with the public. In a normal, very real, unobtrusive sort of way. Lovely ❤
And you know those slightly mad outfits you wear when you’re a bit hormonal & sleep deprived & baby-obsessed & not really caring? Ah yes let me just pop a freakishly big mustard velvet Alice band on top of this ensemble...
Endearing.

• Haha
  • Heart

pellegrino

Chatty Member
The journos just don’t give a flying fuck anymore! He would be a good interviewer but as much as I don’t agree with him at times, Piers Morgan would also be quite fun!!
If I could choose the interviewer, it would be Jeremy Paxman, every time. He would never do it but by God it would be wonderful. Tell me Ms Markle did you actually give birth? I'm sorry, the baby was born isn't an anwer, Did you or have you ever given birth? On repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
So no Trooping, no carriages, no State banquets, no Royal premiers, no Royal boxes, no presenting the Rugby Trophies or berets, no Cenotaph wreaths and no more uniforms! No more dress up soldier she is never getting him out of those grey polos. Probably no polo either, he can’t afford it.

Edit 🥕 wanted to put feet in their for some reason 🤔
He will beg borrow and plead to borrow polo ponies: happens very often and it is seen as an honor to be asked by a member of the.... wait . what the fuck am I saying. He's no longer an active member. oh but wait - "he will always be a member of the family"... fuck. he is going to trade on that an borrow and bruise polo ponies from Newport to New Canaan to Beverly Hills. FUCK.

Is she removing the HRH? (please say yes. please say yes)

As for the other bits - $100 they will do West Coast recreations of ALL those events. He will NOT return the medals or uniforms. They will build their OWN balcony. They will have their OWN carriage clippity clopping in circles on the driveway and around the pool. H&M have already announced "a set of awards to rival the Queen's honours list. As per a report by The Sun, the awards will run alongside the Queen's own gongs - which include Knighthoods, CBEs, OBEs and MBEs. " Farchie's playhouse will become Sandringham and they will spend Christmas with the family there. The Garden Shed where Harry is locked up with be Balmoral and they will summer there with the family. Tea parties will be de rigeur and the highlight of Montecito's social calendar and a most treasured invitation - complete with avocado toast. Royal premiers? pishposh -- they will host the fucking OSCARS. They won't piss off Elton John or VF by hosting a post Oscars party but they will [pretend to] be invited. No photos though - privacy. Oh wait - yes, private photos with their personal photographer via Ipad... of them getting ready at home. Farchie brushing mom's "hair".

We all know she will claim trademark and copywrite on having the ONLY "Royal Box". [Catch me if you can, Brenda!]

This is going to be HILARIOUS. Harry Enflied will have a field day with the next 12 seasons of "The Windors"
Bring.It.On.

fuckers

ETA to correct my many typos.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
They really are going to have their own private Trooping the Colour down Hollywood Boulevard, complete with fake dress uniforms..

Is THE DUCHESS going to wear a tiara on Oprah? **rubs hands**

Nicholas Witchell on BBC saying the Sussexes statement smacks of 'thumbing their noses, don't tell us how to lead our lives' 🤣
Just watching the bbc news....the royal commentator said the statement was as near to impertinent as you could get! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

MogTheCat

100% this.
I agree. He has no other perspective - he's only ever been Royal and it's probably difficult to understand what life is like to be non-Royal, the Royal Family is his norm and he's been living that for nearly 40 years. Even when he was "being normal" on deployment, he wasn't. The deference and open doorways/connections are just there when you are Royal. Despite Megxit, he is still the son of somebody who will be King, so I'm still a little nervous about how much of a loose cannon he will become in the coming years under the control of Meghan. I don't want years of shots being fired against the RF with extensive media coverage, I'd just like us to get back to business as usual with some nice tea towels and sensible/staid engagements with Wills and Kate at the Chelsea Flower Show, with no bump cradling, word salad or frightening under-bite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Baguette

VIP Member
#59 The Queens Gambit

I know its a bit drab but she waited it out, granted gave them more than we'd like but I think TQ and her team have played a blinder.

I saw todays tabloid headlines whilst in Lidl, was a sign to check in 😁
Nice one - building on your idea..

Harry and Meghan #59 It's not how we planned it, we forgot the Queen's Gambit!

• Heart
Another lurker here. Please excuse my forum etiquette, I'm not so Internet savvy. These past few days have got my piss boiling at the markles. How dare they disrespect Our Majesty with their childish ways. Our Queen is much respected here and around the world, no matter if you're a republican or not. This woman that jcmh brought into our eyesight is a narcissistic spoilt child. Go against Our Queen, you will lose. (Our Majesty has played a blinder).

• Heart

Blizzie

I understand why Harry doesn't get this -he's never had a job in his life- : when you quit your job you can't keep showing up to the office at your convenience.

• Haha